Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? (58805 Views)

Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) / I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by HRich(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Scream:

How much do you pay on the average per lay and how many of your type would you attract for him per day?

If you were joking... I am too oo
I knw that guy very well. That's what he's good at doing.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Jeffy1206(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Proffdada:
Nairabet grin
shocked shocked he will become a village master wink
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by yerakola(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
CITY COURT 1 OJOO--AKINYELE, IBADAN Live the life you deserve! Buy into CITY Courts Estate situated along OJOO-- AKINYELE, and 30seconds drive from KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY IBADAN. PRICE N500K per plot for outright payment INSTALMENTAL---------------- # 650k Initial deposit of # 100k den spread the rest for a year Instant Allocation is Guaranteed BENEFITS .Affordability .Prime Location .Flexible Payment Plan DON'T MISS OUT! This one-in-lifetime opportunity is a phone call away. For more info contact Call, 08037250210, 09084431333 www.crosslinkproperties.com kola.a@crosslinkproperties.com

1 Share

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by 1231awa(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bsc:

dambanza!!!

Kowai!!

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by levite247: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Start a provision shop or a laundry shop
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by ak47yong(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
dreylistick:
My brother, I'll like to introduce this online business to you. Don't be deceived this is not a scam or duped business. Its an opportunity you can quickly grap. Kindly visit www.. And call this my number 08168722360 for more info logically. #GodBless.
Finally I was like where are the MMM guys

5 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by snowbaby(f): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Over time I have seen That the reason small businesses failed is because of going to business as a get rich quick scheme
Firstly whatever business you decide to do eventually, ensure you learn the vocational/technical aspect, then further go for entrepreneur training i.e ( book keeping, creative thinking, writing a business plan, business ethics, decision making, value chain e.t.c) this exposes your mind and let you understand the reality of what you want to get into.

Secondly, having a business plan is very important, this enables you to know your target market and the means of reaching out to them among other things.

Thirdly, know that the journey wont be easy and you might feel like giving up, don't worry it ll eventually gets better, also make sure the business you want to engage in is meeting a need, or check the business valuechain and see how you can add value to it, Gods best

Check out the list below from business supported by BOI
1. Adire (Tie and Dye)/Aso Oke
2. Animal Feeds
3. Aquaculture
4. Bakery
5. Blocks and Interlocking Stones
6. Bottled Water
7. Ceramics & Tiles
8. Chemicals and Paints
9. Cosmetics/Hair Products
10. Dairy
11. Digital Printing/Multimedia Publishing
12. Doors and Window Frames
13. E-Commerce/Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
14. Fashion/Garmenting
15. Fish Smoking/Drying
16. Food Processing (comprising processing of agricultural products)
17. Foundries/Metal Fabrication/3-D Printing
18. Fruit Juice
19. Furniture/Wood Processing
20. Gemstones
21. Greenhouses
22. Laundry and Dry Cleaning
23. Leather/Footwear
24. Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Compressed Natural Gas
25. Meat Processing
26. Mechatronics
27. Health Care (Medical Diagnostics)
28. Laboratory/Orthodontist/Ophthalmology/Physiotherapy)
29. Movie Production (Nollywood)
30. Plastics
31. Quick Service Restaurants
32. Quarries
33. Recycling
34. Roofing Sheets
35. Soaps and Detergents
36. Solar (off grid)
37. Technical/Vocational Schools (Offering City & Guild Certificate)
38. Theme Parks
39. Water Transportation Riverine
40. Light Manufacturing (Paper, Roofing Sheets, lube blending, Paints etc)
41. Grocery packaging

When you decide on the business you want to do pm me so i can help you write your business plan. Its free ooo

Excuse my errors, thanks.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Bobbybenard(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
charlesditro:
You ask this kind question for this Buhari time? If I catch you I go Rob you. If I were you Na tomatoes sure pass otherwise start buying and selling doller.
Bro, are you into buying and selling of dollars? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by ak47yong(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
dreylistick:
My brother, I'll like to introduce this online business to you. Don't be deceived this is not a scam or duped business. Its an opportunity you can quickly grap. Kindly visit www.. And call this my number 08168722360 for more info logically. #GodBless.
Finally I was like where are they
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Puresolutions: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

not a good advice in my opinion

Yes but his location is a No No.

Abuja is the cit for such. He doesnt need to have thr mega funds he can pull of things as long as he has the necessary backings, which i dont think is a big deal.

i agree with your first paragraph not just on his first business, but its bad putting all eggs in a basket.

However i dont think buying a farm or a shop is a good advice. That is just money been tied down.

Thats the point tieing down money is better than loosing money.Tieing down money in buying prroperty is investmnt as property value goes up.Do you know how much people make from an hectare of farming anything ? You will be suprised if i gave u a load down on farming on an hectare be it okra ewedu green uwgu plantain banana its serious money
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
rawpadgin:
Try farming
Gbam over and out. U nailed it

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by santiagoduniya: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Call or WhatsApp me on 08188280099 and I will tell you what to do and in the next 30 days you will make 150k on pure profit, and in 3 months from now you must have doubled that money. Remember it is guaranteed and fail prove.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

My Guy, Rent a three bedroom flat near Ring Road.

Put one babe in each room.

Use the Siting Room for Beer Parlour.

Each babe charges 2k per round.

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

Bros your own don better O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOLZ shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Maski87: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Is that your share from kidnapping
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by manuelrukky(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
let's talk business on catalyticcyril@yahoo.com or send an SMS on 08111440836 and I'll give u a profitable clue on what you should do considering the prevailing economic climate of Nigeria presently
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by holysina(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
I will say start a glass business, you can meet a supplier in lagos or anambra, you deposit 500k they supply you glasses worth of 1m or more then you retail to the guys doing glass Windows and doors, each sheet of glass you buy for 14k you make up to 10k from it, and if you get noticed you might be selling up to 15 to 20 sheets a day, as your business grows you can start importing yours from Malaysia and China or better still go into furniture and make cool cash. My brother started with just 200k six years ago and you can't believe were he is now. Wish you lock bro

9 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nturguy1122: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
In continuance to what the brilliant minds has said i would say you should consider how close you are to your suppliers in any kind of business you decide to enter and then know who your targer market is and how you can attract them..do your swot analysis and use the product life cycle to decide what point you are and then only then can you implement the right strategies..
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by favronke: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Yes u can start a gud business.

U can join organo gold. Dat is d business am in to and it is very lucrative. Incase u want 2 no more about. Here is my pin 2AE34F48
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by marcmao(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
invest that money on MMM NIGERIA and receive 30% of the money in less than a month bro.... call 08115599079 for more info about MMM NIGERIA
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by jidefrimi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
start sport betting...i can help u with 2 odds daily provided u will stake above 100k..
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by foody(f): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
I am at Ife Osun- State, for the past two months I have been online looking for financier for a lucrative job that will make me an employer of labour. Right counselling is from God alone, but I can share my with you. Send a message via jesuto07@gmail.com. mean while keep praying for divine guidance and leading from God for he created you and He is only one that knows your end from the beginning and what is best for you.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
open Bet shop and that money will be like a mere change.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

LOL!!!you be Benue or Calabar boy?
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by SaAbbas(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

U can import rice from Daura boarder at the rate of 8000 include transportation and sel at upto 10,000.

With 500k u can start with 50bags atleast 2 to 3 times in a month

This will translate to almost 300k in a month

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Ups01(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Since you said you lack experience of some sort,

I'll advice you lock up the money for some time, either in savings or better still mutual funds (check Nairaland thread on mutual funds for detailed info).
do a proper research about a business that suits your personality.

Take your money back and start your business.

My simple advice tho'.
Wish you good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by foody(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=snowbaby post=47533372]Over time I have

When you decide on the business you want to do pm me so i can help you write your business plan. Its free ooo

I need you to help me with my business plan. jesuto07@gmail.com
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Freiburger(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Hope your daughter and sister will be among the 3 babes smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Bobbybenard(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
jidefrimi:
start sport betting...i can help u with 2 odds daily provided u will stake above 100k..

sure 2 odds daily,for real??
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by alaskido(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
For me, with N500K and in this Buhari regime with the dollar slapping the naira silly, I will suggest you relocate to your village where you have farm land free and start up an agro, fish, snail and poultry farm. Also ensure you have a steady market in town. The only problem I see here is patience. Do you have that patience?

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Soyhe(f): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Were tutu gidi ni
enitan16:
werre tutuu
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Go do mmm
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by omron(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
bros i will advise u get a land at least two or three acres of land and invest in agriculture
farming I mean u can grow crops and I will give you link to export them and make big money
if u stay in IB lemme know u can can an acres of land at 65k per acres u can contact me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.