Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (120940 Views)

I Subscribed For The Wrong Data Plan... Then Airtel Did This! / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by XVIER(m): 3:47am On Jul 16, 2016
iNewton:
[quote author=XVIER
Bro wat website did u download it from
GTA5 for ps3 is downloadgameps3.com and on pc is oceanofgames.com
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by GetMyTorrent: 4:26am On Jul 16, 2016
viewflux:

How to download Torrents with IDM?

If you are a torrent lover then you might be irritated with that low speed downloading with uTorrent or Bit torrent due to less seeders and leechers available, hadn't you? Well then here is something really interesting thing for you. Now, you can download your torrent files with the Internet Download Manager (IDM) or any other download manager. Have you ever wonder about it? Let’s discuss step by step how to download torrents with IDM.

Step - 1: Find your torrent files that you want to download on any torrent sites like Kickass, Torrentz etc. And then Copy the magnet link of the torrent or download the torrent file.

Step - 2: Now go to the GetMyTorrent.com and Paste the copied magnet link in appropriate area or upload torrent file that you already downloader, And then click on go button Wait for moment while your torrent file get cached

Step - 3: Then click on the Download button

Step - 4: That's it. Enjoy the superfast torrent downloading with Internet Downloader Manager.

GetMyTorrent Features

This site is for free torrent downloading that allows its users Superfast torrent downloading experience without any seeders and leechers limitations. And many other features compare to any premium torrent downloader without any restriction on user.
Following are the Features of GetMyTorrent:
 10 GB Torrent Storage
 No Speed Limitations
 Resume capability
 Archiving before download
 Simultaneous downloads: Unlimited
 Downloaded files available for 7 days
 Unlimited bandwidth
Specific User Capability:
For Unregistered users:
o Torrent size limit: 2GB
o File available for download: 2 Days
o Resume Capability: Yes
o Speed limit: No
For Registered users:
o Torrent size limit: 5GB
o File available for download: 7 Days

For Registered + Referral users:
o Torrent size limit: 10GB (512Mb per reference)
o File available for downloading: 7 Days
o Maximum referral Limit: 10

thanks for the information
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2016
DaveHert:

Finally got it to work, just finished downloaded movies worth of 1.5gb for the 50 naira plan, just had to migrate out to another plan then migrated back to smart trybe , and tried subscribing again, it worked like a charm, I just finished using it now.....so sleepy

which tariff did u migrate to.... I'm so desperate for this to work... need to download stuffs
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2016
DaveHert:

It already worked for me, they r just making excuses cause they them self aren't sure what's going on with their system.

How did u get yours to work....need to download things.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

which tariff did u migrate to.... I'm so desperate for this to work... need to download stuffs
rawdpiper:

How did u get yours to work....need to download things.
I mistakenly dialled *312*2# and #50 naira was deducted from my account, then I got a message that I was on one 5mb blah blah migration, I migrated back to smart trybe and quickly tried subscribing to the 1.5gb plan and it worked. That simple, before then all I was getting was error!
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2016
DaveHert2:

I mistakenly dialled *312*2# and #50 naira was deducted from my account, then I got a message that I was on one 5mb blah blah migration, I migrated back to smart trybe and quickly tried subscribing to the 1.5gb plan and it worked. That simple, before then all I was getting was error!

Did u subscribed again that particular night?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DTalented(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2016
surestsam:
dial *131*201# to stop mtn frm deducting your money. And anytime you wish to browse with money again.. Dial *131*200#

Please do you know the code for Airtel and Etisalat?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Bratking(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2016
DaveHert:

LMFAO ..... shey I told you. grin
But you made a mistakey somehow, you should have sub after 12am because if you do it before 12am their computer will think you subscribed the previous day, and after 12am it will count it as another day.
I wasn't the one that did the subscription..like I said, a friend did.

anyhoo, the unlimited 1hr plan is still active, tried it myself this morning and it worked. just dial *312*3#
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by techsparkhub: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2016
I was able to activate the smart trybe nite plan. I dialed *312# then selected migrate and I was migrated to smart trybe( even though I was currently on smart trybe) then I went to activate the nite browsing. If u want to resub that particular note, just repeat the process. Just activated mine, chilling to 12:00AM to start downloading.

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by omo17(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:
I was able to activate the smart trybe nite plan. I dialed *312# then selected migrate and I was migrated to smart trybe( even though I was currently on smart trybe) then I went to activate the nite browsing. If u want to resub that particular note, just repeat the process. Just activated mine, chilling to 12:00AM to start downloading.

Did you encounter any problem b4 on dat same line while trying to subscribe to dat nite plan b4 "re-migrating" to smartrybe, like getting unsuccessful subscription nd deduction of money without mb. Tanks
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by lekjons(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2016
E360dg:

For d airtel subscription, at what time should it be done? Thanks in advanced
i think it's better you do it at anything after 12am.. thats when i normally do mine..
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by lekjons(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Jobia:
thanks. Hope i can subscribe more than once in one night?
it's once a night, except you have many sim cards..
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2016
omo17:

Did you encounter any problem b4 on dat same line while trying to subscribe to dat nite plan b4 "re-migrating" to smartrybe, like getting unsuccessful subscription nd deduction of money without mb. Tanks

Yes, I have encountered problems, even wasted #125 until dis successful attempt.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by omo17(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

Yes, I have encountered problems, even wasted #125 until dis successful attempt.

OK Tanks
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Temple1288(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
michealekene:

sorry bro...do dey deduct the 25 naira every night or soon as ur 1.5gig finishes for auto renewal.
can d data be accumulated over d week??

Pls oh, do you know if this plan work on a modem?
Etisalat don finish me.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by lordizak(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

Gionee M2?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawdpiper:

Did u subscribed again tphat particular night?
I didn't know it would work so I had only 100naira in the sim, I wasn't prepared but it does work multiple times, at least I know the 500mb works multiple times
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by khattab008: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
DaveHert:

Finally got it to work, just finished downloaded movies worth of 1.5gb for the 50 naira plan, just had to migrate out to another plan then migrated back to smart trybe , and tried subscribing again, it worked like a charm, I just finished using it now.....so sleepy

I have migrated back to smarttrybe will subscribe again after 12am
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bratking:

I wasn't the one that did the subscription..like I said, a friend did.

anyhoo, the unlimited 1hr plan is still active, tried it myself this morning and it worked. just dial *312*3#
grin grin grin Yea so I have been told, thanks for the confirmation.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
khattab008:

I have migrated back to smarttrybe will subscribe again after 12am

Why didn't you wait until after 12am before doing both the migration and subscribing together.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by khattab008: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
DaveHert2:

Why didn't you wait until after 12am before doing both the migration and subscribing together.

Thought the migration time won't matter, might end up trying that one hour unlimited instead.

Meanwhile, Airtel promised to look into my credit deducted yesterday
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert2(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
khattab008:

Thought the migration time won't matter, might end up trying that one hour unlimited instead.

Meanwhile, Airtel promised to look into my credit deducted yesterday
If I were you I would just consider that credit gone, you are in airtels one chance.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Samunosuke(m): 1:11am On Jul 17, 2016
God bless airtel. Currently using this and although it's not as fast as MTN, it's okay.
Using glo #2500 for 10gb as my daily driver together with mtn night #25 for 500mb and now airtel #50 for 1.5gb is amazing.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by khattab008: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2016
DaveHert2:

If I were you I would just consider that credit gone, you are in airtels one chance.

That's by the way, couldn't even wake up early sef.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Used this amount of data this morning using the airtel #50 for 1.5GB. I activated it 4 times this morning.

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Namzy(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
rawdpiper:
Used this amount of data this morning using the airtel #50 for 1.5GB. I activated it 4 times this morning.
Jeez who cares!?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Dabss(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=XVIER post=47584953][/quote]errrm. you downloaded a game of over 40gb in 1 hr? shocked
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Udezer69(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Namzy:

Jeez who cares!?

What's this one's problem
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by vincentico(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
oh mehn finally I've done it
just migrate and then subscribe
works like magic
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Namzy:

Jeez who cares!?

Wat do u mean by DAT. Just trying to show people DAT it works perfectly.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Samunosuke(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
rawdpiper:

Wat do u mean by DAT. Just trying to show people DAT it works perfectly.

Don't mind him.
Good to know I can re-subscribe multiple times. I will make sure I finish the internet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register