Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye (691 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye by Newshelmboss(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hon. Ayodeji Joseph, Member House of Representatives, Apapa Federal Constituency, Lagos paid a solidarity visit to Sen. Tinubu in the aftermath of yesterday's verbal assault by Senator Melaye. He asserts that he stands with Sen. Tinubu and condemn in the strongest terms the unwarranted verbal assault unleashed by Sen. Melaye.

An attack which he termed as " unbecoming of someone that holds the exalted office of a Senator and utterly irresponsible and uncouth"

He opines that "People that hold public offices must be restrained in utterances and public conduct. Unruly behaviour should have no place in our chambers; The hallowed chambers of d Senate must not become a place for the denigration of women, how much more a Senator of the Federal Republic"

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-lagos-reps-member-visits-sen.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye by KINGTELLER: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
I know this dude (Ayodeji Joseph)... My former colleague in the bank.... Baba God I beg pick my own call too
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye by Frankiss44(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
KINGTELLER:
i knw

A
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye by Almajiri1: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
An attack on remi is an attack on south west.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye by HungerBAD: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye by TPAND(f): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
A slap on Jagaban's face. Dino wants to sample, sangalo, nka Oluremi Tinubu Akpako.

Chaaiiiiiiii..... Blood of Mami water. Zombies see your life, those are your change agents. Senator Smart Adeyemi was one of the vibrant senators doing us proud in the upper chamber. But gullible change ranters, opted for a notoriously reclusive woman beater as their change carrier
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye by Firefire(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wetin concern me. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Requests Screening Of Ibrahim Magu By Senate For EFCC Chairman Position / Lagos Govenor Hosts His Niger State Gov Counterpart At Alausa (Photos) / See The Newly Registered Political Party By INEC [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.