Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Love Him And Miss Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Him And Miss Him (1470 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / When You Do Not Love Him Enough / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Him And Miss Him by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm so drunk right now and all u can remember us that one person u had to give up becos of religion. We clicked, finished each other's sentences, he thought me how to laugh from the heart. Everytime I go through our whatsapp msgs I can't help but laff or smile. I know I fall in love easily but I really loved him, everything about him. We were so free with each other, yab ourselves, challenge ourselves, that one year was filled with so much fun!
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
I'm so drunk right now and all u can remember us that one person u had to give up becos of religion. We clicked, finished each other's sentences, he thought me how to laugh from the heart. Everytime I go through our whatsapp msgs I can't help but laff or smile. I know I fall in love easily but I really loved him, everything about him. We were so free with each other, yab ourselves, challenge ourselves, that one year was filled with so much fun!

Awww
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

Awww

Lol
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Lol

So where is he now?
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by ENIGMA24(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Everyone is almost lost in being independent and heartless, not every girl can admit how much they miss a guy!
Nice thread wink
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

So where is he now?
Last I heard, he is in Canada for his masters.
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 14, 2016
ENIGMA24:
Everyone is almost lost in being independent and heartless, not every girl can admit how much they miss a guy!
Nice thread wink
cry
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2016
ENIGMA24:
Nice thread wink

Hmm...sighs.

Independence and thoughtlessness/heartlessness...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 6:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Last I heard, he is in Canada for his masters.

So religion was the cause of your separation... it is always good for partners to have a common ideological/religious/spiritual/philosophical outlook, it strenghtens their bond and helps them to weather the storms when they arise because they basically believe in the same things.

Do you communicate?
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by IlorinFirstSon(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2016
OP, you're still drunk.
Look at my fingers.

How many do you see?
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Lol

You did not answer me when I asked if you guys still communicate...
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
I'm so drunk right now and all I can remember is that one person i had to give up becos of religion. We clicked, finished each other's sentences, he taught me how to laugh from the heart. Everytime I go through our whatsapp msgs I can't help but laff or smile. I know I fall in love easily but I really loved him, everything about him. We were so free with each other, yab ourselves, challenge ourselves, that one year was filled with so much fun!

Babes, saw your mention grin, update regularly o, I am reading you bumper to bumper wink. Let me call my friend dangote so together we will make it rain in torrents cool
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Babes, saw your mention grin, update regularly o, I am reading you bumper to bumper wink. Let me call my friend dangote so together we will make it rain in torrents cool

Abeg call quick o and thanks for being my ardent reader kiss

1 Like

Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Abeg call quick o and thanks for being my ardent reader kiss

I have called him already grin. We gon make it rain Baby kiss

You write very well with a very good command of English, it shows you read a lot. wink.

cheesy
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have called him already grin. We gon make it rain Baby kiss

You write very well with a very good command of English, it shows you read a lot. wink.

cheesy

See me blushing, thanks boo.

1 Like

Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

U are welcome angel, you are most welcome kiss
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

How have you been wink
Re: Love Him And Miss Him by yomi007k(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmmm na wa ooo..

A chick is about to leave me cos of religion too....

I hope she sees this.

(1) (Reply)

The latest fashion for girls when you want to travel / See What Having Money Can Do For A Guy(photo) / Zagadat.. Lifes Easy!! Check Out Nairaland Cuteman This 2017(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.