Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Some Benefit Of Being Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Benefit Of Being Single (7119 Views)

I Am Tired Of Being Single / Share Your Reason For Being Single? / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2016
vicstar:

"runs after him" wait but it's my money na grin undecided
. you don't have anything meaninful to contribute undecided
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2016
abbeyology88:

cheezybaby

Are u this type of girl below?

grin grin
grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
cool
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol sis, this chick ain't single owinkwinkwink
lol.. say what? You might be right.

Eni yi ko fe oro oto. Ni ni gbo gbo nkan ti mo ko, o ka o, but ko sor nkan nkan.

Ngba mi, awa la ma fi owo wa fa wahala fun arawa.

Ewo, mo gbo kpe en wa iyawo fun ore hin. Eba emi na wa iyawo to fine b omo ni page yi lol. . But mo serious.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Sexytemi(f): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
lol.. say what? You might be right.

Eni yi ko fe oro oto. Ni ni gbo gbo nkan ti mo ko, o ka o, but ko sor nkan nkan.

Ngba mi, awa la ma fi owo wa fa wahala fun arawa.

Ewo, mo gbo kpe en wa iyawo fun ore hin. Eba emi na wa iyawo to fine b omo ni page yi lol. . But mo serious.

Ah, e Mi o nse matchmaker ke, awon obirin po ni site yi Na, e wa iyawo la take won o.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Ah, e Mi o nse matchmaker ke, awon obirin po ni site yi Na, e wa iyawo la take won o.
lol mo mor jare... grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Sexytemi(f): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
lol mo mor jare... grin grin grin grin

Okay o.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Okay o.
nkan to wambe ni kpe ako won ti kpoju.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Sexytemi(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
nkan to wambe ni kpe ako won ti kpoju.

E lo wa awon ti ako won o po Na.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

E lo wa awon ti ako won o po Na.
mo ti gbo ma
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Laveda(f): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
being single is very good sis, you regain your sanity, no commitments, no hurt, trying hard to please someone is out of the question, you concentrate on making yourself happy

undecided I didn't know being in a relationship makes one go insane?
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Sexytemi(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
mo ti gbo ma

Iyen Na da sir

2 Likes

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Laveda(f): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Berlyn:
here's my problem i'm fighting really hard to remain single for as long as i can hold, i don't wanna jump into a relationship! The problem here is i was really hurt in my previous relationship and the fear of being hurt again keeps coming to me, but at times i wish to just say 'yes' to someone and start something new all over again but the impression of all guys are the same, thus making me unable to fall in love again, but the fun of being single is something i don't want to derive myself from, its makes me feel happy because i'm free kind of here are Few things i have benefited ever since i became single, i'm going to share with you all

3 It’s about regaining your health.

Use this time to nourish your body with quality foods and benefit from the feel good spirit that exercise provides, you’ll gain the self confidence, satisfaction and a sense of achievement that only a strong and healthy human body knows and you get the satisfaction of politely declining admiring suitors captivated by your recent physical and mental transformation.

4 It’s about loving yourself.

People always say that you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else well, maybe not you can certainly love someone even if you’re going through the darkest of times, but you simply cannot give the pure unadulterated love you’re capable of if you’re shackled by low self-esteem and regret.

Being single used to mean nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.

– Sarah Jessica Parker

Berlyn, I beg to differ..

How does being in a relationship stops you from being healthy?

I know problems comes with relationships but this has to do with who you're with, infact health has nothing to do with this, you can be in a relationship and still very much happy.. Why put your health on a man? Why such risk for love?

I beg you, next time when going into one, don't even bring your health near it.. sad be sure he's the right person and you find nothing but happiness and true love when with him..
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

undecided I didn't know being in a relationship makes one go insane?
have you ever had a heartbreak!? Serious betrayal? Have you seen where someone committed suicide for love? Then you don't really know therefore i shouldn't waste time convincing you.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Laveda(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
have you ever had a heartbreak!? Serious betrayal? Have you seen where someone committed suicide for love? Then you don't really know therefore i shouldn't waste time convincing you.

The Op said " Benefits of being single"

Now you're talking from a broken heart experience, look I know how it feels being heartbroken and all that...
But telling me staying away from relationships helps retain sanity is wrong in all ramifications except you're talking to one who's emotionally weak and unstable.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

The Op said " Benefits of being single"

Now you're talking from a broken heart experience, look I know how it feels being heartbroken and all that...
But telling me staying away from relationships helps retain sanity is wrong in all ramifications except you're talking to one who's emotionally weak and unstable.
benefits of being single also involves regaining of sanity because if you're single you wont experience what ppl in relationships do. No matter how iron clad your mind is there's something in a relationship that must cause you heartbreak, so stop Fronting here as if you wont feel the hurt when your spouse cheat
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Laveda(f): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
benefits of being single also involves regaining of sanity because if you're single you wont experience what ppl in relationships do. No matter how iron clad your mind is there's something in a relationship that must cause you heartbreak, so stop Fronting here as if you wont feel the hurt when your spouse cheat

I never said I wouldn't undecided

I only said you're wrong! Relationships doesn't guarantee sanity, everything boils down to who you're with..

Happiness, understanding and true love covers everything
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

I never said I wouldn't undecided

I only said you're wrong! Relationships doesn't guarantee sanity, everything boils down to who you're with..

Happiness, understanding and true love covers everything
who said relationships guarantee sanity, i said being single guarantee sanity, because insanity comes from relationships sometimes, insanity like thinking of suicide from heartbreak why is this so hard for you to understand, if you're not in any relationship you wouldn't be scared of heartbreak, you wont think of suicide because some one broke your heart. Please this is as simple as ABC i dont want to argue.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Laveda(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
who said relationships guarantee sanity, i said being single guarantee sanity, because insanity comes from relationships sometimes, insanity like thinking of suicide from heartbreak why is this so hard for you to understand, if you're not in any relationship you wouldn't be scared of heartbreak, you wont think of suicide because some one broke your heart. Please this is as simple as ABC i dont want to argue.

This should be applied to yourself alone ma.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

This should be applied to yourself alone ma.
so you're telling me that if you're in a relationship with someone you really love you aren't bothered if he's loyal?, don't you check his sms sometimes?, dont you always think otherwise qhen you start seeing a girl around him?, well as for me all this paranoia and jealousy is insanity, insecurity and everything, so you're entitled to your opinion i dont know what else to tell you.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Laveda(f): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
so you're telling me that if you're in a relationship with someone you really love you aren't bothered if he's loyal?, don't you check his sms sometimes?, dont you always think otherwise qhen you start seeing a girl around him?, well as for me all this paranoia and jealousy is insanity, insecurity and everything, so you're entitled to your opinion i dont know what else to tell you.

Okay, I understand you very well..

Insecurity, at one point in a relationship it will definitely set in..
Telling me about losing sanity is what i can't come to terms with..

But, how long are you gonna stay single cause you scared of heartbreak Take the risk, you might meet that special person unknowingly..
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

Okay, I understand you very well..

Insecurity, at one point in a relationship it will definitely set in..
Telling me about losing sanity is what i can't come to terms with..

But, how long are you gonna stay single cause you scared of heartbreak Take the risk, you might meet that special person unknowingly..
tell me whos perfect that is above mistake, i am always expecting something like that in a relationship, so when it happens i wont be suprised, but being single is something i have enjoyed alot, I've been in a relationship before so i can relate which is more favorable between the two, whatever rocks your boat though
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
haba aunty... no b fight nau. Can you be a little calmer in your replies? You have so much anger in your post and it is very evident.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Laveda(f): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
tell me whos perfect that is above mistake, i am always expecting something like that in a relationship, so when it happens i wont be suprised, but being single is something i have enjoyed alot, I've been in a relationship before so i can relate which is more favorable between the two, whatever rocks your boat though

Okay dear ..enjoy the rest of your day kiss

1 Like

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
haba aunty... no b fight nau. Can you be a little calmer in your replies? You have so much anger in your post and it is very evident.
who are you a pacifist? Why is it that people always look for a way to start arguments look for a random comment and jump into the middle and start replying, i answered that way because of earlier posts so read and get the story before jumping into the middle.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

Okay dear ..enjoy the rest of your day kiss
you too girl
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
who are you a pacifist? Why is it that people always look for a way to start arguments look for a random comment and jump into the middle and start replying, i answered that way because of earlier posts so read and get the story before jumping into the middle.
grin grin grin grin who did this to you?
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
grin grin grin grin who did this to you?
oh my God, leave me alone pls i wish nairaland has a block button
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
oh my God, leave me alone pls i wish nairaland has a block button
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
you see? More of what am saying stop mentioning i beg you
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
you see? More of what am saying stop mentioning i beg you
but I ruff u nau... *gives her a BIG HUG* oya take this 1 naira go buy chew gum grin grin grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
but I ruff u nau... *gives her a BIG HUG* oya take this 1 naira go buy chew gum grin grin grin
so your speech earlier was a conversation starter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. / "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone / Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.