Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Some Benefit Of Being Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Benefit Of Being Single (7117 Views)

I Am Tired Of Being Single / Share Your Reason For Being Single? / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
so your speech earlier was a conversation starter
lol... did you expect me to get into a fight with you? na who don ever win women for verbal war? are you looking for whom to use as your e-punching bag? nah... no b me you go disgrace this sunday. grin grin grin

cheer up jor... your blood dey hot sha.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
lol... did you expect me to get into a fight with you? na who don ever win women for verbal war? are you looking for whom to use as your e-punching bag? nah... no b me you go disgrace this sunday. grin grin grin

cheer up jor... your blood dey hot sha.
women right? Smh i expected it though
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
women right? Smh i expected it though
lol... grin grin grin grin i knew your plan and i had to avoid it before you bury with your venom. Truth is, I had once acted the way you replied above--so much anger cos of the past, hated ladies but these days, all those has passed! smiley

if you are still angry over anything, it will pass. Trust me.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
lol... grin grin grin grin i knew your plan and i had to avoid it before you bury with your venom. Truth is, I had once acted the way you replied above--so much anger cos of the past, hated ladies but these days, all those has passed! smiley

if you are still angry over anything, it will pass. Trust me.
hmm tell me more
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
hmm tell me more
tell ya what?
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
tell ya what?
more of the psycho babble
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
more of the psycho babble
grin grin grin grin lol. can't talk much but the anger was so much in me back then... no thanks to your sisters angry
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
grin grin grin grin lol. can't talk much but the anger was so much in me back then... no thanks to your sisters angry
tongue what did they do
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
tongue what did they do
too many crimes because I am always too "nice" to them. it's life but I hardly accept them when they come back.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
too many crimes because I am always too "nice" to them. it's life but I hardly accept them when they come back.
cool i can visualize how you are treated but stop generalizing because you're chatting with a girl right now
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
tongue what did they do
and you know you ladies never like a nice guy.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
cool i can visualize how you are treated but stop generalizing because you're chatting with a girl right now
I am not generalizing. If I were, I would have attacked you when you tried to breathe on me. Yeah, back then I was a wounded lion and most ladies saw me as a misogynist.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
and you know you ladies never like a nice guy.
nice guys has types, the ones who are nice because they are expecting to reap the rewards of thier niceties and those who are really nice, i dont like the former but i like the later, but i guess you'll say you're the later, of course you can never be honest
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
I am not generalizing. If I were, I would have attacked you when you tried to breathe on me. Yeah, back then I was a wounded lion and most ladies saw me as a misogynist.
lol breathe on you? You're the one that jumped into my chats with someone else and am suprised because they're a hundred comments here and you choose to reply only mine, coincidence?
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
nice guys has types, the ones who are nice because they are expecting to reap the rewards of thier niceties and those who are really nice, i dont like the former but i like the later, but i guess you'll say you're the later, of course you can never be honest
lol... why are you being overly smart? You aren't talking to sex freak so what is there to expect from a girl you give a sizable portion except to be treated as much as you treat her? I have ended relationship that sex wasn't involved. It got so bad that I became so impatient such that once I noticed any rubbish I tell them to fork off.

Most girls are deeply selfish and cunning. They want what they can't give. Mind you sex isn't giving something, only freaks see it at the ultimate and lose their senses over it.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol breathe on you? You're the one that jumped into my chats with someone else and am suprised because they're a hundred comments here and you choose to reply only mine, coincidence?
Agreed I jumped on you but it wasn't without a reason, which I perceived as someone angry of her past experience, hasn't gotten over it and that there reminded me of whom I used to be.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
lol... why are you being overly smart? You aren't talking to sex freak so what is there to expect from a girl you give a sizable portion except to be treated as much as you treat her? I have ended relationship that sex wasn't involved. It got so bad that I became so impatient such that once I noticed any rubbish I tell them to fork off.

Most girls are deeply selfish and cunning. They want what they can't give. Mind you sex isn't giving something, only freaks see it at the ultimate and lose their senses over it.
its giving if you pressurized someone into it, if you are a girl who depends on guys entirely just because he's dating you, then you should expect to pay back someday, since they can't shower you with gifts it must be sex, so tell me if the girl refuse the sex but keeps collecting your gift why won't you be annoyed and feel used?, as for me i believe relationships should be like symbiosis, mutual, the niceties must be from both sides, but if its only from the guy, sex is definitely the end game
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by amtosin(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] it wl evn save my card
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
Agreed I jumped on you but it wasn't without a reason, which I perceived as someone angry of her past experience, hasn't gotten over it and that there reminded me of whom I used to be.
hmm I'm that transparent ryt, I've gotten over it thats why I'm advising people against it, you know you can only advice people from experience ryt
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
its giving if you pressurized someone into it, if you are a girl who depends on guys entirely just because he's dating you, then you should expect to pay back someday, since they can't shower you with gifts it must be sex, so tell me if the girl refuse the sex but keeps collecting your gift why won't you be annoyed and feel used?, as for me i believe relationships should be like symbiosis, mutual, the niceties must be from both sides, but if its only from the guy, sex is definitely the end game
Well, you have a point, a symbiotic relationship is the only healthy one.

But even if a girl forks my brain off, with all styles, I won't stay if that is the only thing she offers. I have never been emotionally attached to sex and never will. That is why I laugh when I hear some say " I thought sex will make it stronger"

You have to give more, something rare and that is only way to be valued!
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
hmm I'm that transparent ryt, I've gotten over it thats why I'm advising people against it, you know you can only advice people from experience ryt
lol... I no longer advise people o. Let them enter and learn themselves because experience is the best teacher and people will never take your advise because that "what if" will always make them curious.

I had brother is very experience in this relationship ish, I never took his words until I was bombed lol.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
lol... I no longer advise people o. Let them enter and learn themselves because experience is the best teacher and people will never take your advise because that "what if" will always make them curious.

I had brother is very experience in this relationship ish, I never took his words until I was bombed lol.
its not actually an advise its just that your experience in life shapes the way you behave in situations, I'm just saying it pays to be single compared to being in relationships, marriage is something serious you make a vow before God and man, but this dating here and there people do is not really my thing, i know you'll be asking how do hou get married without dating and my answer to that is, dont give all of yourself in a relationship, be neutral dont expect him to be perfect expect disappointment so the blow wont be much if it comes, start taking him serious when you get married but if you're dating don't think you're dating a saint
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
Well, you have a point, a symbiotic relationship is the only healthy one.

But even if a girl forks my brain off, with all styles, I won't stay if that is the only thing she offers. I have never been emotionally attached to sex and never will. That is why I laugh when I hear some say " I thought sex will make it stronger"

You have to give more, something rare and that is only way to be valued!
good now you've said what i want to hear, since you aren't sex driven you shouldn't expect something in return from a girlfriend who has nothing to offer other than sex
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
its not actually an advise its just that your experience in life shapes the way you behave in situations, I'm just saying it pays to be single compared to being in relationships, marriage is something serious you make a vow before God and man, but this dating here and there people do is not really my thing, i know you'll be asking how do hou get married without dating and my answer to that is, dont give all of yourself in a relationship, be neutral dont expect him to be perfect expect disappointment so the blow wont be much if it comes, start taking him serious when you get married but if you're dating don't think you're dating a saint
lol.. at the emboldened. You are always knowing. grin grin grin

To me girls make the mistake. If you read my post in page 2, you will see where I posted my experience with 2 different girls that I liked and had good intentions towards them BUT they were busy down grading me.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
lol.. at the emboldened. You are always knowing. grin grin grin

To me girls make the mistake. If you read my post in page 2, you will see where I posted my experience with 2 different girls that I liked and had good intentions towards them BUT they were busy down grading me.
maybe those two girls find something undesirable about you, have you ever thought about why two girls will behave the same way towards you? Maybe the problem is you, don't just conclude its thier fault
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
maybe those two girls find something undesirable about you, have you ever thought about why two girls will behave the same way towards you? Maybe the problem is you, don't just conclude its thier fault
lol... well, they thought I had nothing to offer, no future... but after awhile, they wanna give me a chance. So why did they change their mind? grin grin grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
lol... well, they thought I had nothing to offer, no future... but after awhile, they wanna give me a chance. So why did they change their mind? grin grin grin
lemme guess your financial status improved right
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
lemme guess your financial status improved right
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=I888 post=47636215][/quote]wheres the answer
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by I888(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
wheres the answer
oops... I deleted it o. I thought you had read them. chai! I will try to recompose another one.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by vickodedon(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Berlyn:
here's my problem i'm fighting really hard to remain single for as long as i can hold, i don't wanna jump into a relationship! The problem here is i was really hurt in my previous relationship and the fear of being hurt again keeps coming to me, but at times i wish to just say 'yes' to someone and start something new all over again but the impression of all guys are the same, thus making me unable to fall in love again, but the fun of being single is something i don't want to derive myself from, its makes me feel happy because i'm free kind of here are Few things i have benefited ever since i became single, i'm going to share with you all

1 It’s about finding out who you really are.

There are physical characteristics that we all know about ourselves; height, approximate weight and sex being the obvious ones, but being single affords you a unique opportunity, you get to really find out who you are the good, the bad, the indifferent, are all laid bare. Your strengths, weaknesses and insecurities exposed, embrace the solitude and vow to learn and uncover everything about yourself. Resolve to tackle your demons rather than bottling them up so many potential, great relationships are ruined because we carry much unresolved baggage from one relationship to the next, Being single is about finding out who and why you are what you are, and then working to iron some things out

2 It’s about gaining confidence.

Being single allows you to develop skills and talents you may have forgotten about or did'nt even know you had it allows you to learn how to do things independently and cope with change, being single and creating the life you desire is like a journey and the reward for a journey of self discovery is a new found confidence and sense of contentment.

3 It’s about regaining your health.

Use this time to nourish your body with quality foods and benefit from the feel good spirit that exercise provides, you’ll gain the self confidence, satisfaction and a sense of achievement that only a strong and healthy human body knows and you get the satisfaction of politely declining admiring suitors captivated by your recent physical and mental transformation.

4 It’s about loving yourself.

People always say that you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else well, maybe not you can certainly love someone even if you’re going through the darkest of times, but you simply cannot give the pure unadulterated love you’re capable of if you’re shackled by low self-esteem and regret.

Being single used to mean nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.

– Sarah Jessica Parker

same thing happening to me. Maybe we will make a good match
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
I888:
oops... I deleted it o. I thought you had read them. chai! I will try to recompose another one.
pls do i have a feeling its gonna be cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Nigerian Women! / See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper / The Case Of The Exe's..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.