Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (50803 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Lionsclaw: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

Now, the thug knows God exists. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down
lol you lack experience. Who is Tinubu? You mean the man OBJ delt with? And after all Obj did to him he still calls obj the navigator of his soul lol. Look if Tinubu can worship obj he is a nobody. And if he was able to resist obj why dont you think Dino wont lose his sleep on acct of him. Guy go sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Bondesniger(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
now Dino is talking like a real man

Tinubu is no god

Remi is not an angel

so why making it look like without him in south west nobody can progress politically?

i beg rob more shit for him face.......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I dont get it; is Dino Melaye saying that all the allegations purported against him thus far are all false?

Is he saying he never used such language against Tinubu's wife? Let him come out straight with his defenses.

However whispers making the rounds lately 's been about how a rude and an unfriendly lady Remi is and about how she called a house member, a man for that matter, a childish 'thug'.

So it is this point that i may say that i dont even know which or who to believe. sadundecided

SMH!

Our sources said when Mrs. Tinubu was recognised to speak, she rose, and said, “I’m just wondering why whenever Senator Dino speaks in this chamber, he is always threatening people and behaving childishly and at times like a thug.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206833-untold-story-senators-dino-melaye-remi-tinubu-closed-door-clash.html

The report says she did not call him a thug but referred to his continuous threats as Childish and Thuggish.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by REVOLUTNIS: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nigeria women with their vicious tongue, last time it was "mad dog" madam fulani called a sitting governor. This time "thug" and dog again to a Kogi honourable maffia. What problem do these women have with dog if i may ask!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by petomas(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down
Fear of wat? is BAT a god? leave dat thing... I hate politicians but wen it comes to issues of tribalism, i hate anyone that's directly or indirectly involved
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by SHAIBULIAR: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Time will tell
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by onatisi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Apc " things fall apart"

Finally the atiku faction vs tinubu faction showdown is about to begin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by NwabekeyiSimeon: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Well remi has always been a very rude lady.I remember her harassing obinkoro and nyashing down on Ekweremmadu chair and she also called dino a childish thug so she deserves it

A thug will one day threaten to rape your mom, and we will all find a way to justify it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by SHAIBULIAR: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Time will tell. I no wan see any prostration o

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by flokii: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
So Tinubu said all that.. Maleye's own is finished #fact

And to think he still has age falsification allegation against him.. He should take a clue from Saraki, GEJ and d likes.. It will dawn on him soon

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by noblebaba: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino u spoke well ride on jooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by nzemila(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Leez(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
gbemmy2k10:

http://punchng.com/tinubu-no-god-melaye/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
emm op i knw u do copy n paste but abeg change d g in God to small letter ooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by chigoizie7(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:

Tinubu, [color=#006600][/color] criminal

Remi , criminal

Dino, criminal.

All of them na criminals, and we dey here de talk trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by dablazor: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Truth is; all of these politicians are worth hanging over a cliff, but its quite sad seeing the youths on this thread taking sides, drawing faults, making out alibis.
Little wonder they take you all for granted, you all are pathy, how fatuous... morons.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
To hell with dat tuuuullllllluuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbbuuuuuuu,
Before is he God.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by NwabekeyiSimeon: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Phonefanatic:

This is one thing I don't like about Yorubas. Always seeing one silly being as a god which paves way for the crook to do and undo......

Just like the Iboes see Ojuku and Nnamdi Kanu as a god.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by atirolu(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Apc members in crisis cos they are frustrated, buhari no allow corruption

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by joshberlin(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Remi the sheppopotamos while bola will always take her side cos he is a heppo like her
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by AfroKnight: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
The song is changing little by little. Fear is creeping in.

Even Jonathan, once upon a time with all the might of FG, knows better than to dismiss Jagaban. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Puresolutions: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
gbemmy2k10:

http://punchng.com/tinubu-no-god-melaye/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Guys yu beta not miss this part,this becomes the stone like the one David used in killing Goliath watch out for the internal implosin unveiling itself in layers.APC's demise has started the button has been pressed,watch out for the eventual breakup of the party
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by chigoizie7(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

A thug will one day threaten to rape your mom, and we will all find a way to justify it.

But, how would u justify if a biiitch that has no respect for elders call ur dad a thug and a dog.

For every action,there is equal and opposite reaction.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by tee4all(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
o fe te.......dino, ure walking down a dangerous path ooo
.. #DANGER
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by babadee1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
P291:
One is driven by passion and loyalty while the other acts based on emotion and ego that sometimes make him childish.

Senator Remi should have controlled her temper thou.

She called him names. He should have called her names back instead of threatening her with assault and rape. If he had called her a b.itch that might have been justifiable but not what he said.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by StoneLucifer: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
omenka:
Someone should tell this lout no one cares about his explanations. He should sit back, relax, and wait for the storm. Hope he's got enough buffers to see himself through.

U make me laugh....
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by TPAND(f): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tinubu is the impotent god of the association of south west zombies. Dino will impregnate Remi for sure, his spam works. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by xreal: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
that's Bukola's dog talking.

efcc will come after him soon.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by aressssa: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
OBJ fought Tinubu and lost

GEJ fought Tinubu and lost and got sent back to otuoke and now running all over the world like headless chicken

Even Fayose with all his madness still get sense to stay clear and never mess with Tibubu

Even people with less sin don fall by the wayside

Now it's personal against Tinubu himself

This clown is a goner....

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by damon222: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
Dear Melaye

Pay attention to the writings on the wall

If there's ever a god, god father , Commander or a strategist that can end your career , It is Tinubu

You can ask GEJ if you got your memory wiped

Oh by the way , Oga na Boss

You just bit the fingers that brought you to power

very foolish and senseless talk this evening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Tunami(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
otitokoroleti:
y una dey attack my post? FYI, I dont care about Dino Melaye.
bros dont mind them, ur monica has said it all.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by shophut(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
To some people here, Bold Ahmed Tinubu is god. If i may ask who gave a mere mortal such privilege. And for your records let me correct an impression that Tinubu terminated Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's political career, He doesn't have such audacity. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Asiwaju or whatever should go to hell, he is no god. Nobody owns Nigeria. We all have equal rights. Tinubu should train his wife to behave well in public. Nonsense. Sen Dino Maleye, any nonsense from her, slap her seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Carmal90(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
alade112:

I can only believe this if the statement was made by Obasanjo. Fear that BAba... He systematically terminated Atiku and Gej political careers

Stop attributing God features with man,

Obasanjo tried and failed with
1. Tinubu
2.fayose
3.pius anyone

And many more,pls stop d false news you are posting

And pls who told you loosing an election termed one as politically irrelevant? I might agreed with you on Jonathan cos he is not a politician per second, but ATIKU is still very much relevant POLITICALLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.