Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (50806 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Charly68: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
If anybody says Satan is not powerful on earth,the fellow may be lying in the real sense of it ..on earth the devil is powerful,he may not be powerful in heaven but on the earth he has power to destroy anything ..the lesson here is for senator Dino to be very careful of how he lives his life in relationship with others . He should know that life is about relationship. He can't be bragging about God while demeaning the creature of God.. That is no relationship as far as God is concerned. Your position in life shouldn't be allowed to becloud your sense of reasoning .
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by billyG(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
What beaats me iz how this this immatured mind bcome a senator?Senator fa!9jeria u hav suffers,this ungrateful goat has shot his political carreer in d diick.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by richylee(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mylove55:
remi told dino d bitter truth, is dino not really childish and thug?, how can a sane man and adult to even think it in his mind that he want to impeach buhari, if i was there, i wil roll him two dirty slap, saraki was even nodding his flat ipod head in support of d childish talk. dino and saraki are finish politically, they dare pmb
Your analysis makes me no dat u no nothing abt politics so park well.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by ebenholer(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Almaiga:
I agree, it's God that brought you this far. But is it God that asked you to threaten a Married Woman? Abi na only you God like? Stop calling the name of God. You think you can fight everybody, you ran your mouth against Buhari, Oshiomole, FG, Minister of Justice and now it's Senator Oluremi and her Husband Tinubu. I truly believe your Political career had come to an end. Even Saraki that you've been trying so hard to defend, has been minding and choosing the word that comes out of his mouth.
God told him to be supportive of corruption, and to make a statement to sexually molest a married woman. Many really call God a fool. All is happening in APC the party we envision to to bring about the needed change
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sekundosekundo: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

Now, the thug knows God exists. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down

There's nothing like fear in his speech. in fact he spoke like a Man. Jagaban is not God and there's nothing to fear about him. Or is Jagaban your God?.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Achorise: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nigeria will never move forward in the right direction until we start puting Nigeria over individual.

We should respect institutions than personalities.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by chimichael05: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
man to man between tinubu and dino who will win, i bet my money on Dino believe me if tinubu last the first round in the ring. U won. Now u people should listen both three parties invovle bleeps up big time, tinubu didn't act mature pride have gotten into him if i where to be him in this case i wouldn't talk to any body even the press nothing to them. Silent kills and that is another act of power with this dino will apologize in two day but he want to show him self that he is the jagaban, jagaban only in lagos state he have no say in kogi state polities, the past kogi governorship election will tell to that effect. Treating dino doesn't show a good elderstate man. In polities shits is allow if u don't want shit then direct your wife to the kitchen where belong. Early this year this chief wardars came to the house rep premise and a woman over take his conyor one of his came down slapped the woman and this woman happen to be member of the house rep in nigeria. Heads didn't loose, the husband wasn't spliting fire so jagaban act like man and not like a tout. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by remikunle: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who is remi tinubu? She is too rude,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sekundosekundo: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
billyG:
What beaats me iz how this this immatured mind bcome a senator?Senator fa!9jeria u hav suffers,this ungrateful goat has shot his political carreer in d diick.

For Buhari to be there without WAEC, beats me most.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sekundosekundo: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
shellman:
Is he, Dino Melaye, truly not a childish thug and a mad DOG? His cup is now full of wastes which are his preoccupation

The wastes in that cup is what Tinubu will drink when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by meccuno: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
brownlord1:

You mean, APC mistake gave him the platform to contest election and at the same time mistakenly Campaign and supported him till he was sworn in as a senator.

How stypid can you be.

At what point did seraki became a thief and Dino a thug?
hahahaha!!! grin comedy central
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by solaere(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Remi shuld av tut well b4 callin dino a thug ofcuz tinubo use'd to b 1 nd jxt dat he's only graduated $ so is Dino!!!so thug versus thug lets go there !!!, i wonder if these pple ever consider their relatives how it sound dat a grown up remi nd dino had spat insult like child's play....
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Jesona(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino Melaye actually should not have used those words, as been stated if it is true o! Rather, I had expected that he responded to her in a more matured way than that.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sekundosekundo: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Charly68:
If anybody says Satan is not powerful on earth,the fellow may be lying in the real sense of it ..on earth the devil is powerful,he may not be powerful in heaven but on the earth he has power to destroy anything ..the lesson here is for senator Dino to be very careful of how he lives his life in relationship with others . He should know that life is about relationship. He can't be bragging about God while demeaning the creature of God.. That is no relationship as far as God is concerned. Your position in life shouldn't be allowed to becloud your sense of reasoning .

My dear Satan is not powerful at all but your sin empowers him. The strength of your oppressor lies in your weakness.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by bluecircle470: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Its not God dat brought u ds far bt its Satan so he can destroy u totally and deminish u.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by jollymizzle(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Carelessness is the greatest sin ever. It precedes and mostly is the origin of loss and regret. I feel sorry for men who are prone to loosing control. That in my opinion is one thing what we are supposed to have over women.we are supposed to be in control of our emotions.who knows if this was remi's game plan all along.dino's inability to coexist with a woman is widely known.now he lost his temper and he is busy trying to clarify things.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by sekundosekundo: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
OBJ fought Tinubu and lost

GEJ fought Tinubu and lost and got sent back to otuoke and now running all over the world like headless chicken

Even Fayose with all his madness still get sense to stay clear and never mess with Tibubu

Even people with less sin don fall by the wayside

Now it's personal against Tinubu himself

This clown is a goner....

ONCE HAVE GOD SPOKEN, TWICE HAVE I HEARD IT THAT POWER BELONGS UNTO GOD!!!.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by smtx(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
meccuno:
hahahaha!!! grin comedy central

Lol! real comedy. Been laughing my ass all day. Imagine the party that promised Change! Lol! Zombies r really spitting fire for their god, as if Nairaland is Bourdillon.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by solidman59(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
How? Oga stop saying things you are not sure of
alade112:

, Tinubu will do nothing
I can only believe this if the statement was made by Obasanjo. Fear that BAba... He systematically terminated Atiku and Gej political careers
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Charly68: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My dear Satan is not powerful at all but your sin empowers him. The strength of your oppressor lies in your weakness.
was it because John the Baptist committed sin that made him to be beheaded ? Was it because James committed sin that made Herod to kill him? What was the offence of Peter before he was captured & imprisoned ? If the church didn't pray he would have been killed for nothing. We need wisdom to live our lives here on earth . That is the point am making .
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
chimichael05:
man to man between tinubu and dino who will win, i bet my money on Dino believe me if tinubu last the first round in the ring. U won. Now u people should listen both three parties invovle bleeps up big time, tinubu didn't act mature pride have gotten into him if i where to be him in this case i wouldn't talk to any body even the press nothing to them. Silent kills and that is another act of power with this dino will apologize in two day but he want to show him self that he is the jagaban, jagaban only in lagos state he have no say in kogi state polities, the past kogi governorship election will tell to that effect. Treating dino doesn't show a good elderstate man. In polities shits is allow if u don't want shit then direct your wife to the kitchen where belong. Early this year this chief wardars came to the house rep premise and a woman over take his conyor one of his came down slapped the woman and this woman happen to be member of the house rep in nigeria. Heads didn't loose, the husband wasn't spliting fire so jagaban act like man and not like a tout. Thanks

What a load of crap. If Remi was not Tinubu's wife will it be OK for a fellow senator to threaten her with rape?
What sort of senator will even threaten to rape anybody?
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by chimichael05: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
midolian:
With my eyes closed, I can see fear in every alphabet of his words. cheesy cheesy

If not for the fear of Jagaban, Dino wouldn't have deemed it appropriate to hold a press conference. He tried to fly from his fears but he has only taken a short cut to meet it. Dino is going down
Dino is going as a lagosian abi? when people without brain come to this platform to comment without thinking, guy if not that nigerians where really tired of PDP ruling and wanted a change of government APC wouldn't have won the last election. How many vote did lagos gives APC or even the entire south west, Apc got most of there major from the north, jagaban have been in nigeria polities for like twenty years and every election his party produce a canditate for presidency and he never won a state apart from when ACN won osun state when jonathan won. Jagaban didn't not won the election as in all aspect of the running of that election program. It was a collective effort and if i want to give a hand shake it goes to amechi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by smtx(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
playboy19:
The first thing that came to my mind after reading what Dino said to Remi was that 'Dino is done'. He has crossed the line.

I had to put myself in Tinubu's shoes. Anyone talk to my wife in that manner and I'm in Tinubu's position, that fellow will forever regret coming to this world. I will not stop till destroy all he stand and labor for. All, everything he has worked for will go down.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by chigoizie7(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
LordofNairaland:

She said he was always behaving like a thug in the hallowed chamber. She never called him a thug. Even Dino, from the OP, is apologetic concerning the words he said.

Supposing she even called him names, why threaten to impregnate her and then top it with "nothing will happen" like a common thug that has no regards for the rule of law. It is more like saying "I will rape you and nothing will happen cos I am above the law" Of all things to fight back with, he chose threat to impregnate another man's wife. And he calls himself a law maker.

Even though I am way younger than Dino, I would never make that childish and thuggish statements he made to get back at a woman who has been perceived as rude to me.

Unfortunately, u are not dino,

Na so dem de impregnate person?

When in a heated session with u,my brother, if u tell me 1,I will tell u 10, if ee pain, u stop engaging people in such sessions next time,

Remi deserved what she got.

How about calling him a dog?

Btw, from dino's press release, " he said that whatever he said was as a result of what was said to him by the other party and that he will never apologise to anybody, maintaining that he is not an assslicker ".

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by chimichael05: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Aigbofa:

What a load of crap. If Remi was not Tinubu's wife will it be OK for a fellow senator to threaten her with rape?
What sort of senator will even threaten to rape anybody?
see my guy the way u handle issue surprises me, first Dino never said he will rape her go read his press conference he was every inteligent with his words and u or her can't sue him for that after all remi also called him names. I will sleep with u is different from i will rape u. Dino can use sweet talk and sleep with her and that not rape. Please got that
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by kellygrin(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Almaiga:
I agree, it's God that brought you this far. But is it God that asked you to threaten a Married Woman? Abi na only you God like? Stop calling the name of God. You think you can fight everybody, you ran your mouth against Buhari, Oshiomole, FG, Minister of Justice and now it's Senator Oluremi and her Husband Tinubu. I truly believe your Political career had come to an end. Even Saraki that you've been trying so hard to defend, has been minding and choosing the word that comes out of his mouth.
who the F is she?...she got no respect!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by Mylove55(f): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
richylee:
Your analysis makes me no dat u no nothing abt politics so park well.
u must be a kid, not to know a childish statement
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by chimichael05: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
smtx:

so tinubu will destroy all what dino have work including his hard labor? reason like human being na wa with position he can't do nothing kogi is not lagos and if tinubu manipulate in kogi, dino can still change join PDP or another party. It a matter between tinubu, the wife and remi and not APC

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by kings09(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Take a cue from wat alade112 said and read d post well. Tinubu is not God n I dnt knw wat u ll gain wen u tink u r praising sum1 who doesn't knw u exist. U also deliberately dd nt mention whr Remi referred to him as a thug. Nawa 4 u ppl oo. Na una de give dis politicians undue relevance.
midolian:

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by yetunsbay(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
@Dino... & ur political career start to run down at d count of 1...2...go...
Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by ibkgab001: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
And he will never be God

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye by emi14: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Politicians knows that thugs has no value and future still the recruit , fund and encourage thuggery for their political selfish interest. There is God ooooo chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.