Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. (2546 Views)

Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
misspicy:

same dear smiley

Hi
smiley
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. by lawnreigh(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
faustinalove:
My Story(Part 4) (the end)

They asked for my own part of what happened, i told them and they called him on d phone to say his own part. He kept talking and talking, he left d issue at hand and started saying many other things that happened in camp and in d past btw us. These were all issues i had knelt down and apologized for. He talked for like an hour over d phone, it got to d point that my dad told him to stop talking so that we could look for solution. I hav never seen a guy that talks that much. He also forwarded ALL d angry sms i had sent to him in d past each to my mom, dad and his sis phones! These were mssgs i had apologized for in d past, mssgs totally unrelated to d topic at hand. Unfortunately for me, i usually delete his angry sms from my phone immediately i read it but i never knew he saves all mine! I learnt d hard way that he is someone who likes using enough evidence to win any case. When everyone read the mssgs, everyone turned to me and scolded me. I was d one at fault. Even from my parents. I kept crying that day. They were like no matter what a man says, a woman should never reply. Thats how igbo men are revered as semi-gods in my place. Then my dad called him and asked him what he wants me to do that will make him forgiv me. He said i hav to beg him. I swallowed my pains and begged him to forgive me over d phone. Then my dad asked me what he should do too that will make me forgive him and i said he should beg too. Then my dad told him to beg me over d phone and he said he CANT beg me! He disobeyed my dad and my dad was shocked. Then my dad told him that if i am important to him, he should come to ogun state to see me. Guess what he said too, he said he wont come to ogun state and that i will be d one to come to lagos to see him! I felt terrible but my parents had no option than to tell me to go back to him in lagos cos they had no money to give me to go back to abuja. With all d shame in me, i went back to lagos, had to beg him and did everything he wanted(constant sex even with my condition) cos he was d only source of finance to me. After all that he finally came to do d introduction and few days after d introduction, i left for abuja.
Things seems normal when i got back to abuja until abt two weeks later when he started telling me to come back to lag cos he was feeling Hot. I begged him to understand my condition and that i was still recovering from d stress of d journey bk to abuja. He was angry and accused me of having another guy in abuja who was 'servicing' me. I ignored the comment cos i didnt want another fight and kept begging him until he seemed to hav agreed. A week later he told me he has called someone to send him d list of bride price payment and that i will have to come home around ending of july for bride price payment. I was happy and then told him it would also be advisable if we could do a registery marriage when i come home for d bride-price payment so that i could submit d certificate to nysc so that nysc will post me to lagos so that i can be with him permanently and also give birth there too. He agreed and called my mom to help him find out d requirements for d registery marriage. My mom did and sent him d requirements. Two days laters, he called me early in d morning to tell me he would no longer do d registry marriage. I asked him y buy he didnt hav a gud reason. It was later i learnt that he called his sis to tell him i wanted a registry marriage and his sis told him never to try it that he is dealing with an educated girl and that my plan is to take over all his property and everything he has worked for. My ex is a man who cant take decisions on his own, he would either call his sister or a friend to confirm before deciding and he always takes a third party advice. The only decision he takes alone is on his business. I felt bad abt his change of mind and i told him i wont come home if he doesnt want to do d registry marriage too since i cant keep passing through d stress of travelling. He got angry and didnt call me for days, i refused to call him too. I didnt know he took it too far cos he stopped sending me money for i and d baby's upkeep. Abt few weeks after, i got a shocking text frm him. The text read(in his own words): "I thought u mean to be my own, i never knew dat u are not. If u say d child u are carrying is my, i will come and take it later. 'For marriage, i can never marry u". Those were d exact words he used. D mssg is still saved in my security inbox up till now. I called my mom and told her abt d mssg and all she could say was that i should call him and beg him. I made up my mind that i wont keep begging cos if i keep begging him, i will have to keep begging for d rest of my life with him. As days went by i kept waiting for him to call and apologize for such text and i was already 3months gone. Few days after my scan, he called my dad and my people in d village to tell them he is no longer interested in d marriage and that he isnt responsible for d pregnancy! My whole life shattered that period. Then i made up my mind to go for an abortion cos i know being a single mom in my place is like an abomination cos no one marries them expect a divorcee or old men and my future will never remain d way i planned it. I went for d abortion last week thursday and i am still recovering from d body pains. It was a tough decision but i had to do it and everyday i keep begging God for forgiveness cos it wasnt intentional. For those that will blame me for d abortion, how many of u will agree to marry a single mom? Up till now he hasnt called. Thanks for ur patience.

I feel your pain madam, you did the right thing with the abortion(I pray God forgive you tho) but on a serious note set your priorities right all that glitters ain't gold, exposure goes a long way in the life of a man, most of this illiterate but successful business men ain't exposed that is why they treat their workers like shit
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. by misspicy(f): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Madam spicy... okay O
my oga cheesy
Your girl is loyal wink
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. by TamedWolf90: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
@OP, On behalf of the Men Folk, I am sorry for what a fellow man caused you.....

Please find it in your heart to forgive him...

God is not Dead yet...I don't blame you whatsoever for anything you did....

I could marry a single mother any day any time so long as I love her ....

Thank you for being so Strong...

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. by NemzySeries(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
d power of illiteracy is stronger dan any 2 edged sword..... tribalism & ethnicity is equally another issue (my dad is Tiv(Nasarawa state) & mumcy is ebira(kogi) state) & bliv me I'm free to marry frm any state or place in d world provided shez religiously upright( sincere Christian) & educated which are both my family standard & den wateva triggers me follow suits
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
People should just stop with this crazy myth of the NYSC camp being one huge ōrgy. Like say no be the same camp wey we all go at some point.
For the record, it's no different from a typical on-campus hostel. Plus stressed out. And most people cannot wait to leave.
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. by patola080(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
lawnreigh:
I feel your pain madam, you did the right thing with the abortion(I pray God forgive you tho) but on a serious note set your priorities right all that glitters ain't gold, exposure goes a long way in the life of a man, most of this illiterate but successful business men ain't exposed that is why they treat their workers like shit
I feel ur pain but wot u do abut d abortion is d bad things to do ,do u know how many children do u want to ve ?And on Wu will marry a mother of one dat child shuld b ur hubby do u knw wot d child will b in future ?ask God to 4give u 4 dis sin
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
When two opportunists mingled the end result is always like this. In that relationship he was the predator opportunist while you were the leeching opportunist. Well, call it a past already. It was a hit a run relationship both of you had.

Meanwhile, learn how to live on your opinion, because that's how real and special people do, and always strive to live at the periphery of conventionalism, it helps a lot. In the other hand, next time never allow your present condition - be it financial handicap or whatsoever - to push you into subjecting yourself to servility to anyone/anything and first step toward achieving that is by believing in yourself and being content with whatever you have; loyalty remains different from servitude.

The truth is neither of you had a philosophical principles on which you live your lives. Maybe, you can start today to propounds some, because one who doesn't believe in something will surely fall for anything.

By the way, the erroneous postulation that "in Igboland, a lady/wife is expected to treat her husband as a demi-god through act of servitude" is a bullshit. It's only the manipulative/domineering/insecure Igbo men that demands/longs for such rubbish. I still insist that servitude is never loyalty; and even loyalty should be reciprocal, just like respect. Only rude, foolish and promiscuous ladies should be subject to such inhuman acts, not a virtuous woman.

I doff my hat for all virtuous women out there, and my unalloyed respect to all altruistic men there too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check out the awkward place a guy took a pose (picture) / Yoruba Girls Always Save My Life / A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.