Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Guys Handle Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Handle Rejection (941 Views)

Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Guys Handle Rejection by mhisbliss(f): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
1. Accepting your decision
Those ones are the example of gentlemen, they respect your decision without sentiments, and thier response is matured and self sufficient. They become good friends later

2. clinging to you and stubbornly refusing to let go
Those ones never let go, they pestering believing one day you'll miraculously have a change of heart, those guys are sometimes adorable and mostly girls eventually accepts them.

3. quietly go to the friendzone
Those guys rather go to the friendzone than loose you, they eventually try as time goes on to escape friendzone and they keep trying

4. start harassing and abusing you everywhere
Those guys will do anything to throw your name in the dirt and happily trample on it, immature guys, they quickly start embarrassing you like telling others you're a ho, insulting you everytime, you hear them using words like YOU NO EVEN FINE, they stalk you online too.

5. they try to hurt you or make you jealous
They try everything to make you jealous like putting a picture online and writing something intimate about it, try to date someone you know and make sure they rub your face in it.

6. they throw shades online
Those ones usually write love hurts i gave you my heart and you trampled on it, or i fell for you and you didn't catch me, you wont see a guy like me again, i just moved on

7. they become your sworn enemy
They gossip you, they keep malice, they promise to fight you, they do everything to make you know you're thier enemy.
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by curvysola(f): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
most will just start beefing you for no reason undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
At least they don't drink poison or commit suicide like d ladies after a breakup

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by kossyablaze(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Im guilty of all except 467
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by Tenkobos(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
As if you know guys enough to form opinion.
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by olatunjithomas(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm trying to remember the one I'm actually guilty of.

Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by dewhaley: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]I THINK AM A VICTIM OF NUMBER....

OH YEAH RIGJT...I AM YET TO BE REJECTED[sub][/sub]
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by dewhaley: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]I THINK AM A VICTIM OF NUMBER....

OH YEAH RIGHT...I AM YET TO BE REJECTED[sub][/sub]
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by preetypam(f): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
accepted my bf tru no 2,,,
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by mhisbliss(f): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
curvysola:
most will just start beefing you for no reason undecided undecided undecided undecided
exactly
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by mhisbliss(f): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
Im guilty of all except 467
lol atleast you admit some
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by mhisbliss(f): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tenkobos:
As if you know guys enough to form opinion.
no i dont know guys its you i know over sabi
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by mhisbliss(f): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Myndd44
Rocktatation
Farano
Lalasticlala
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by Obiomon: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
like if you are a guy and you Don't and can't do those shiii angry

1 Like

Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by naijamakossa(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
their best friend becames vaseline hahaha
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss!! angry
Re: How Guys Handle Rejection by IamD18: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Cutehector:
At least they don't drink poison or commit suicide like d ladies after a breakup
Or start looking for men to stab to death because they got rejected grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

★ See Bathroom Signs At Rio Olympics / 6 Reasons Why Women Desire $ex More Often Than Men / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.