Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads (44771 Views)

5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. / SHOCKING! 5 Words Nigerians Use That Actually Don’t Exist / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
skarlett:

Lost member of Name Checkers Associaton tongue
grin I'm sorry.. I'm usually so stupid, I notice irrelevant things..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Boring: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah, you right.. But striving to be better won't be bad. wink

wink kiss
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
SweetieConstie:
WOW! Nice one, Laveda... cheesy

Hardwork sure pays! smiley

Thanks dear kiss

Yeah for real, it does. smiley
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Feranchek(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Fynestboi: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
I can relate.

Mummy will be like.

*Se oni ori meji ni*
cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I'm sorry.. I'm usually so stupid, I notice irrelevant things..

Your sarcasm is anything but subtle tongue
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:
I can relate.
Mummy will be like.

*Se oni ori meji ni*
cheesy cheesy

Azzin eh gringrin
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by iykekelvins(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Very knowledgeable
Fp material, lalasticlala. Oyaaa
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:
I can relate.

Mummy will be like.

*Se oni ori meji ni*
cheesy cheesy
grin

I don't really understand the bolded sad
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Fynestboi: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Laveda:

grin

I don't really understand the bolded sad

It is exactly what the thread is talking about. tongue

Parent use it more.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:

It is exactly what the thread is talking about. tongue

Parent use it more.

sad

I see tongue
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
skarlett:

Your sarcasm is anything but subtle tongue
grin I lost my touch along one of those romanceland pages.. It's there somewhere..
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by qhutetomsel(f): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
I love this!

Laveda.. Nice one bae kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by horlamelekan(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
You try op Thumbs up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Tedassie(m): 12:44am On Jul 15, 2016
ritababe:

I like this lady, trying to emulate her.
The sky is your starting point
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by dgalon(m): 1:26am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed [I'm not a tribalist.. But I don't see any hausa person here.. Just Igbo and yoruba..

U sure with this kind of post u are nt tribalistic

Anywy, FYI meet Jelani Aliyu, hails from Sokoto State, Nigeria and is General Motors Lead Exterior Designer and the designer of the Chevy Volt. General Motors is the world’s largest automobile maker.

Another one is Fatima B Sani A 26-year-old student at the Call to Bar of the Nigerian Law School in Abuja was named the winner of nine separate prestigious awards. The previous record was made by a student with seven awards. The awards include: “Best Student
of the Year (1st Prize),” “Council of Education Star Award,” “Corporate Law Practice,” “Best Overall Female Student of the Year Award,” “Best Female Student in Criminal Litigation Award,” “Best Student in
Civil and Criminal Litigation Award” and “1st Class Student.”

3. Dr. Salihu Dasuki Nakande
he is one of Nigeria’s youngest PhD holders, and arguably the youngest in northern Nigeria. He graduated with a first class degree in Information Technology from Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), North Cyprus at 21. Dr. Salihu completed his Master’s degree at Brunel University, U.K. He capped it with a PhD in the same University in

I can go on, and on, n on the list is endless.

Kindly ready my signature it myt help

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by sade1994(f): 1:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Cool... I must be known for sth wowing in this world.
So help me God amen

Nice one @ op
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Slimberry1(f): 1:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Cool.. cool
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by wezzyjasified(m): 1:57am On Jul 15, 2016
nice topic n info..I'm expecting this on FT..that is if we ve good mods
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Dexema(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2016
I'm going to be on a much more bigger list than that...watch out!
meanwhile while we were reading lavedas thread Ahmed Musa signed for Leicester and isacc success for Watford.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Mightyraw(m): 5:42am On Jul 15, 2016
ritababe:

I like this lady, trying to emulate her.
R u 17
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by kcowen(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Am on the same league or even above them,just that forbe hasn't notice or come to me yet but by this time next week you will hear of me about the youngest doctor who came out with a cure for stupidity cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Adeoba10(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Only few of dem reside in Nigeria, why wouldn't dey make it at such age.... Show us dos dat make it in Nigeria, not one from Russia or American University.... We av alots of people dat are born without sliver spoon yet dey make it, i tink dat one will motivate us, rada dan dos ajebo pikin. Give me one reason why dey shld nt make it? Abegi biko... Although i dont knw how it feels to be born with sliver spoon, but i will surely ask my children, bcus am working towards dat. Their way no be my way....

7 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Raydos: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2016
and to my hausa brothers!

while yor. & igb. are making waves, my hausa brothers dey kill anybody, they broke a record recently by killing a female pastor,,, a round of applause for em nah grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by azeecoboy(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
4. Abdul-Azeez Adeniji

While you were pressing your phone, this SS3 boy started his ICAN exams and graduated with a 1st class degree at 20.
girl dey bear Abdul azeez?
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Oyiboman69: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
mean while...when they are struggling for their inventions, oyiboman isstruglling to make front page for the first time...my brother's, wish me luck in my Odyssey,after all, invention na invention.
this is me in d PIC.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2016
kcowen:
Am on the same league or even above them,just that forbe hasn't notice or come to me yet but by this time next week you will hear of me about the youngest doctor who came out with a cure for stupidity cheesy

grin
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Mediapace: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda it had been a long time you created a topic. Kilode

Nice topic though

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by eitsei(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2016
dgalon:

U sure with this kind of post u are nt tribalistic

Anywy, FYI meet Jelani Aliyu, hails from Sokoto State, Nigeria and is General Motors Lead Exterior Designer and the designer of the Chevy Volt. General Motors is the world’s largest automobile maker.

Another one is Fatima B Sani A 26-year-old student at the Call to Bar of the Nigerian Law School in Abuja was named the winner of nine separate prestigious awards. The previous record was made by a student with seven awards. The awards include: “Best Student
of the Year (1st Prize),” “Council of Education Star Award,” “Corporate Law Practice,” “Best Overall Female Student of the Year Award,” “Best Female Student in Criminal Litigation Award,” “Best Student in
Civil and Criminal Litigation Award” and “1st Class Student.”

3. Dr. Salihu Dasuki Nakande
he is one of Nigeria’s youngest PhD holders, and arguably the youngest in northern Nigeria. He graduated with a first class degree in Information Technology from Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), North Cyprus at 21. Dr. Salihu completed his Master’s degree at Brunel University, U.K. He capped it with a PhD in the same University in

I can go on, and on, n on the list is endless.

Kindly ready my signature it myt help
I think you should create a thread about Fatimah B sanni to let people know there are efikos in the North too
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by cindykaey(f): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2016
This is nice ..the topic tho grin

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi good topics don't hit FP again?
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by eitsei(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Raydos:
and to my hausa brothers!

while yor. & igb. are making waves, my hausa brothers dey kill anybody, they broke a record recently by killing a female pastor,,, a round of applause for em nah grin
what proof do you have that the female pastor was killed by an Hausa?
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Cherishing(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Una don come again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) / Madonna University School Fees / Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.