Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads (44765 Views)

5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. / SHOCKING! 5 Words Nigerians Use That Actually Don’t Exist / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Laveda it had been a long time you created a topic. Kilode

Nice topic though

Thank you. smiley
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by smartmoses(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Lie Muhammed
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by BossDanniee(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Lol..interesting topic
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by PigMeat: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2016
ritababe:

I like this lady, trying to emulate her.
u aspiring to become a pilot? U just won an engagement ring from me. Congrats.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by omojeesu(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Good. A combo of talent, intellect, opportunity, smartness and hard work!
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by NeuroBoss(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Please sirs and mas, let us keep tribalism out of this beautiful thread....
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by cardoctor(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Oh. If that's the case, me sef I get two heads.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by ephi123(f): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Zikoko is a very funny website. I am glad it is getting attention now, well deserved.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Cornerstone001: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2016
But when I first saw the topic I was expecting to see ten different people like this:

Laveda:
These are the people your Nigerian parents used to compare you to in class, the ones that had two heads:

Remember the Ades and Nkechis in your class that always came 1st while you came 21st?  Here are 10 of them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Qmerit(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2016
Op u tried almost all the regions were represented, the region am not seeing here don't rant online but they don't forget, what they would do is in their minds, if not I would have being reading op u re bias what of.....lol.. naija my pride country I love thee
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by chubbygal(f): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Why Nigerian men are busy looking down on girl child , those girls has made their parents proud. Five girls ! Five lawyers

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by lonelydora: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2016
ritababe:

I like this lady, trying to emulate her.

She's my Igbo sister.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Fynestboi: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Most Nairalander thought.

It is about people with two heads grin grin tongue
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Cornerstone001:
But when I first saw the topic I was expecting to see ten different people like this:

Gotcha grin
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Amoo84(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2016
where are the northerners, does this shows there youth has nothing to offer.....
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by maxti: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed [I'm not a tribalist.. But I don't see any hausa person here.. Just Igbo and yoruba..

Are Huasa, Igbo and Yoruba the only tribes in Nigeria?
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Cornerstone001: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Laveda:

Gotcha grin
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2016
chubbygal:
Why Nigerian men are busy looking down on girl child , those girls has made their parents proud. Five girls ! Five lawyers
grin and when they all get married.. Daddy would become childless..

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Mrbee21(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2016
kcowen:
Am on the same league or even above them,just that forbe hasn't notice or come to me yet but by this time next week you will hear of me about the youngest doctor who came out with a cure for stupidity cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by ehemwhy(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2016
You see.....Yoruba's and Igbo's making history since time in memorial, can't we all live in peace and stop all these online bigotory?
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by ibadanfinest(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Nice write up. They all work hard towards their success but I have issues with you putting the youngest, the first female blah blah blah, those are as a result of privilege You can't be born in one outskirt of a town and be the youngest.

Another thing is we should celebrate those that went back to chase their dream at a mature age because of lack of opportunity when they were young and still make upper class because its not easy, they have pressure from family member who will never motivate them but instead we keep on celebrating those who mostly get things on a platter of Gold.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2016
maxti:

Are Huasa, Igbo and Yoruba the only tribes in Nigeria?
lipsrsealed
No.. But just as Igbo and Yoruba(Two of the major tribes in Nigeria) youths have distinguished themselves.. It would've been nicer if we saw the Biggest tribe in Nigeria with atleast 1 person on that list..

*I am not a tribalist
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by ritababe(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2016
PigMeat:

u aspiring to become a pilot? U just won an engagement ring from me. Congrats.

lol
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by stchinedu: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed [I'm not a tribalist.. But I don't see any hausa person here.. Just Igbo and yoruba..

Obiora!!! My hand no d3y oo ; grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Nice write up. They all work hard towards their success but I have issues with you putting the youngest, the first female blah blah blah, those are as a result of privilege You can't be born in one outskirt of a town and be the youngest.

Another thing is we should celebrate those that went back to chase their dream at a mature age because of lack of opportunity when they were young and still make upper class because its not easy, they have pressure from family member who will never motivate them but instead we keep on celebrating those who mostly get things on a platter of Gold.

This thread wasn't created to make anyone feel bad or something, but putting out the spirit of persistence out there, please don't see it that way.. ..

And yeah there are plenty of them from poor background who's made it ain't denying that but let's acknowledge these ones first..
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by daywatcher: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2016
because abroad, you are allowed to develop your talent and not stifled by jesus/muhammed followers
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by chubbygal(f): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin and when they all get married.. Daddy would become childless..
I just said it now , Nigerians with dead mentality, so the sons-inlaw won't be there for him. You better have a rethink because girl child is always there for her parents and family!
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by maxti: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
No.. But just as Igbo and Yoruba(Two of the major tribes in Nigeria) youths have distinguished themselves.. It would've been nicer if we saw the Biggest tribe in Nigeria with atleast 1 person on that list..

*I am not a tribalist

I understood your point perfectly, nice one
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2016
chubbygal:
I just said it now , Nigerians with dead mentality, so the sons-inlaw won't be there for him. You better have a rethink because girl child is always there for her parents and family!
grin wake up soon..

Btw it's 'Son-in-laws'.. Lwkmd.. Asif the son-in-laws' don't have their own family to look after..

What happens when there's no quarrel? The 5 female lawyers become useless?? Where's the diversity? Everything at home would be centred around law.. There's no broad mind.. No scientist.. Only lawyers in a lawless community..

That's worse than fetching water with a basket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by YourNemesis: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
8. Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh

When Nigerians were fighting over who belongs in the kitchen, Kelechi worked his ass off during his M.Sc in Agronomy and became the first African to graduate with a 5.0 GPA in Russia.

This is not true na....
Victor Olalusi was the first Nigerian to graduate with a 5.0 CGPA in Russia.
He even made FP on NL when he achieved the feat.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/29/nigerian-sets-record-scores-5-0-gpa-in-russia/
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by hadura29(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I'm sorry.. I'm usually so stupid, I notice irrelevant things..

Exactly what's on my mind.. but it's funny though. It shows how great this country is..

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos) / Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? / Madonna University School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.