Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads (44750 Views)

5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. / SHOCKING! 5 Words Nigerians Use That Actually Don’t Exist / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by daewoorazer(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Boring:
Seun Osewa

While Laveda was busy on nairaland creating topic, seun is making money per click and view..

Moral of the story life is not equal

fatality!
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nturguy1122: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
So you mean to say that no hausa person has been something extraordinary all this while

Where's my dogoyaro this morning please lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
3. Laolu Senbanjo

During your amebo moment, Laolu created body paint for Beyonce and her dancers in her Lemonade album.

And I was at work working.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by mightyhaze: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed [I'm not a tribalist.. But I don't see any hausa person here.. Just Igbo and yoruba..
how they manage 2 rule over us and preside our affairs I suppose are the eighth and 9th world wonders

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obstead200(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
8. Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh

When Nigerians were fighting over who belongs in the kitchen, Kelechi worked his ass off during his M.Sc in Agronomy and became the first African to graduate with a 5.0 GPA in Russia.
I can't believe that some pple will travel all the way abroad and spend so much money only to study one useless course like that.
I have said it before and I will say it again. If my children are not going abroad to study a premium, competitive and highly marketable course that will secure their future in that "wonderful" country of residence, they better stay home, school in naija and enjoy all our strikes.

Courses my children are allowed to study abroad are as follows.

Medicine

A special field of engineering that only the western world excel at and which is highly sought after.

Nursing.

Information technology in its most advanced form.

Agricultural technology in its most advanced form (provided he is allowed to export the skills, the inputs and the formula to naija)

My pikin cannot go abroad and study sociology, or history, or marketing, or insurance, or education this and that, or English, or psychology or philosophy and expect me to call him a graduate.

I will call him a waste of money.

Thunder fire devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2016
mightyhaze:
how they manage 2 rule over us and preside our affairs I suppose are the eighth and 9th world wonders
grin Might in Numbers.. They replicate exponentially..
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by nwaanambra1(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed [I'm not a tribalist.. But I don't see any hausa person here.. Just Igbo and yoruba..

YOU ARE WRONG BRO! cheesy cheesy

YUNUSA DAHIRU aka Yellow (THE HEROIC GREAT SON OF EMIR OF KANO).

YUNUSA THE WARRIOR INVADED AN INFIDEL STATE IN SOUTH-SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA AND KIDNAPPED AND INFIDEL'S 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND SMUGGLED HER TO KANO IN A HEROIC TWIST AND TURNS AND EVENTUALLY IMPREGNATED HER AND SAVED HER FROM GOING TO HELL BY CONVERTING HER TO PEACEFUL AND GLORIOUS ISLAM!

INFIDELS FROM THE SOUTH-SOUTH WENT TO KANO AND USED INFIDEL PRESS TO KIDNAPP HEROIC YELLOW BACK TO BAYELSA AND JAILED HIM! MERCIFUL ALLAH THRU HIS SERVANT EMIR OF KANO FREED HIM FROM JAIL WITHOUT MEETING UP BAIL CONDITIONS! cheesy cheesy

NOW HEROIC YELLOW TRAVELED BACK TO KANO IN A FIRST CLASS FLIGHT TO A HEROIC WELCOME IN KANO!

NOW ALL THE GIRLS IN KANO ARE BEGGING HIM TO MARRY THEM EVEN GIRL STARS FROM THE KANNYWOOD MOVIE INDUSTRY!

BELLOW ARE PICTURES OF HEROIC YELLOW FROM THE KANO DY NASTY! A GREAT HERO FROM THE NORTH! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
5. Zuriel Oduwole

And while you were clapping back up and down,  she was interviewing Heads of State and was the first 10-year-old to feature in Forbes Magazine.

For this one I don't agree with your analysis. What have her interviews changed in the world's political and moral landscape? To me she is hyped. These are my opinions. You do not have to agree with them.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obstead200(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
7. Mayowa Nicholas

While you were chooking your mouth in another person’s business, Mayowa Nicholas killed the runway and was the first Nigerian to ever feature in a D&G campaign.
is that a woman?
If the answer is "No", then............
Gay alert.........

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Toofan007: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
obstead200:
I can't believe that some pple will travel all the way abroad and spend so much money only to study one useless course like that.
I have said it before and I will say it again. If my children are not going abroad to study a premium, competitive and highly marketable course that will secure their future in that "wonderful" country of residence, they better stay home, school in naija and enjoy all our strikes.
Course they are allowed to study abroad are as follows.
Medicine

A special field of engineering that only the western world excel at and which is highly sought after.

Nursing.

Information technology in its most advanced form.

Agricultural technology in its most advanced form (provided he is allowed to export the skills, the inputs and the formula to naija)
bro, what's wrong with agronomy? Or I'm getting your comment twisted?
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Adeoba10:
Only few of dem reside in Nigeria, why wouldn't dey make it at such age.... Show us dos dat make it in Nigeria, not one from Russia or American University.... We av alots of people dat are born without sliver spoon yet dey make it, i tink dat one will motivate us, rada dan dos ajebo pikin. Give me one reason why dey shld nt make it? Abegi biko... Although i dont knw how it feels to be born with sliver spoon, but i will surely ask my children, bcus am working towards dat. Their way no be my way....

GBAM! You just spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
ritababe:

I like this lady, trying to emulate her.
very good, but why emulate her when you can be urself? Anyway, having the brain is one tin, having d truck load of money to fine tune d brain is another story altogether.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2016
nwaanambra1:

YOU ARE WRONG BRO! cheesy cheesy

YUNUSA DAHIRU aka Yellow (THE HEROIC GREAT SON OF EMIR OF KANO).

YUNUSA THE WARRIOR INVADED AN INFIDEL STATE IN SOUTH-SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA AND KIDNAPPED AND INFIDEL'S 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND SMUGGLED HER TO KANO IN A HEROIC TWIST AND TURNS AND EVENTUALLY IMPREGNATED HER AND SAVED HER FROM GOING TO HELL BY CONVERTING HER TO PEACEFUL AND GLORIOUS ISLAM!

INFIDELS FROM THE SOUTH-SOUTH WENT TO KANO AND USED INFIDEL PRESS TO KIDNAPP HEROIC YELLOW BACK TO BAYELSA AND JAILED HIM! MERCIFUL ALLAH THRU HIS SERVANT EMIR OF KANO FREED HIM FROM JAIL WITHOUT MEETING UP BAIL CONDITIONS! cheesy cheesy

NOW HEROIC YELLOW TRAVELED BACK TO KANO IN A FIRST CLASS FLIGHT TO A HEROIC WELCOME IN KANO!

NOW ALL THE GIRLS IN KANO ARE BEGGING HIM TO MARRY THEM EVEN GIRL STARS FROM THE KANNYWOOD MOVIE INDUSTRY!

BELLOW ARE PICTURES OF HEROIC YELLOW FROM THE KANO DY NASTY! A GREAT HERO FROM THE NORTH! cheesy cheesy

grin Your sarcasm is just too funny
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
ritababe:

I like this lady, trying to emulate her.
No be Beyonce again..

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by AndyAustin(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
omo, na wa o!!! Sey my name for dey here if no be Uniport and those devilish lecturers??!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2016
AndyAustin:
omo, na wa o!!! Sey my name for dey here if no be Uniport and those devilish lecturers??!
grin bros no vex!
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obstead200(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Toofan007:
I had to check Google before I reply u.
Agronomy is good, but such courses are best studied and applied at home.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obstead200(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Toofan007:
I had to check Google before I reply u.
Agronomy is good, but such courses are best studied and applied at home country
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by adekayo1234(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Why you were busy checking names, a Fulani man is busy ruling this nation and I hope you know they have ruled this nation more than any other tribe cry
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by coolebux(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Whenever success is mentioned amongst Nigerians
It's either Igbo or Yoruba

This two tribes sha.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

They're in the farms, making sure there's food in your belly.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2016
SnowJay92:

They're in the farms, making sure there's food in your belly.
Good to know.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2016
adekayo1234:

Why you were busy checking names, a Fulani man is busy ruling this nation and I hope you know they have ruled this nation more than any other tribe cry
FYI it's 'while' not 'why'

That's good for him.. Not many of us have the ambition to rule a country..
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by stankezzy: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2016
It is certain

1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by adekayo1234(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
FYI it's 'while' not 'why'

That's good for him.. Not many of us have the ambition to rule a country..
thanks but have you heard of autocorrect at all?
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
adekayo1234:
thanks but have you heard of autocorrect at all?
smiley Yes I have, why?
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
iykekelvins:
Very knowledgeable

Fp material, lalasticlala. Oyaaa

Gberaaa!
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by SlimShaddy10(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Makasi Chinedu.

while people where busy solving mathematics ( linear algebra) with the popular algorithms like : Cramer 's rule, matrix inversion, Gaussian method, and Gauss-Jordan method, he was busy working his own unique method which he finally developed.

He is the person who has come up with a new algorithm in linear algebra.
His algorithm is called "maximum Algorithm ", and it has been sent to an international journal for publication upon acceptance.

Hint: his algorithm solves any unique system in three unknowns with the use of just one matrix which he called the maximum matrix.

see the Maximum Matrix below in the mathematical capsule 2.0

( a b c )
A = ( d e f ) ..............2.0
( g h I )

Given this highest limit matrix A, provided B matrix of the same dimension exists, then the unique solutions are represented by the formulae below.

V1 = ( a2 - a1) ( b2 - b1) ^-1

provided ( b2 - b1) ^-1 exists.

V2 = a1 - b1V1

V3 = b - ( aV2 + cV1) .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by nell3: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
chubbygal:
I just said it now , Nigerians with dead mentality, so the sons-inlaw won't be there for him. You better have a rethink because girl child is always there for her parents and family!
pls tell him oo.dont know when it is in our power to determine sex.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by 4stylz: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
I can see some of your problem is been feminists ; continue ; whatever a woman becomes , she knows her place in a man's life

Allow beyonce and the rest to be deceiving you while they still carry out their wifey duties..

Keep singing we run the world
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by 4stylz: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
coolebux:
Whenever success is mentioned amongst Nigerians
It's either Igbo or Yoruba

This two tribes sha.

Trust me: every tribe is doing well , you are just too blind to look out of your zone; You don't see it cos some tribe have more population than the other.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by bamirotola: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Please where are the Arewa youths? Well they made history too... The first tribe to bring Islamic terrorism to the country... and the first to put Nigeria on d world most dangerous list... kudos to u..

Ain't no tribalist tho....#twerkOutaOfThread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution / Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? / Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.