Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads (44982 Views)

5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. / SHOCKING! 5 Words Nigerians Use That Actually Don’t Exist / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by 247notire(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin wake up soon..

Btw it's 'Son-in-laws'.. Lwkmd.. Asif the son-in-laws' don't have their own family to look after..

What happens when there's no quarrel? The 5 female lawyers become useless?? Where's the diversity? Everything at home would be centred around law.. There's no broad mind.. No scientist.. Only lawyers in a lawless community..

That's worse than fetching water with a basket.
It's actually sons-in-law
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by 247notire(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
obstead200:
I can't believe that some pple will travel all the way abroad and spend so much money only to study one useless course like that.
I have said it before and I will say it again. If my children are not going abroad to study a premium, competitive and highly marketable course that will secure their future in that "wonderful" country of residence, they better stay home, school in naija and enjoy all our strikes.

Courses my children are allowed to study abroad are as follows.

Medicine

A special field of engineering that only the western world excel at and which is highly sought after.

Nursing.

Information technology in its most advanced form.

Agricultural technology in its most advanced form (provided he is allowed to export the skills, the inputs and the formula to naija)

My pikin cannot go abroad and study sociology, or history, or marketing, or insurance, or education this and that, or English, or psychology or philosophy and expect me to call him a graduate.

I will call him a waste of money.

Thunder fire devil
Bro stop thinking like this please I beg you.

Every field of human endeavor has its own importance and role to play in the advancement of the human race.

I get your point but still it's not advisable to hold on to them as irrevocable.

Everyone who studies in any good school abroad, no matter the course is already a couple of steps ahead of those who studied here.

Emphasis is on the word "good"

Not all those Universities in Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia and what have you where every Tom, Dick and Harry graduates with a first class.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by 1b8m: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2016
the onlymessage this post is passing is that there are just two set of people in nigeria, the igbos and the cone heads
Laveda:

Well, you should know this thread is actually trying to pass a message which is hard work and being persistent. wink
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Thylord(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2016
and that ifesinachi nelson ezeh was my class mate and house mate(octopus house) back then in command secondary school abakaliki .one of the smallest dude then.that guy is freaking intelligent. he was among the best student in all science subject then.am really happy for you bro.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by chiwetel(f): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:
My muse kiss kiss kiss
our muse u meancheesy
I love her to pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
i just melted at the ican dude
make God epp us
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:

Lost member of Name Checkers Associaton tongue
They are all Nigerians dear.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by DSoj(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
And while U were compiling this, others were bizy building their careers.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by teabully(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
daewoorazer:
Dat no 1 makes sense, bt dat numbr 2, 4get! Na privilege. Try aply to jes NAF nd see how fast ur name wil b removd off recruitment list wen its nt signed by d likes of pmb, saraki...

undecided
you spoke my mind, dat No1, naa d real in thing, No 2 na privilege n opportunity.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by daewoorazer(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
teabully:
you spoke my mind, dat No1, naa d real in thing, No 2 na privilege n opportunity.

kikikiki...abi o

see me see trouble...if nt 4 privi, i bet she'd b sumwia shoutin 'okirika bend down select' wit ogbonge bell in her hand
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by mystmoze(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
1. Samuel Achilefu

While some of you were fighting on Twitter, he invented infrared goggles which enable surgeons to see cancer cells.
yes dis one is from Benue...beware name checkers
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by teabully(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
daewoorazer:

kikikiki...abi o

see me see trouble...if nt 4 privi, i bet she'd b sumwia shoutin 'okirika bend down select' wit ogbonge bell in her hand
grin
I bet you, train one of ddis our roadd side mechanic on piloting and watch, see dem excel.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obstead200(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
247notire:
Bro stop thinking like this please I beg you.

Every field of human endeavor has its own importance and role to play in the advancement of the human race.

I get your point but still it's not advisable to hold on to them as irrevocable.

Everyone who studies in any good school abroad, no matter the course is already a couple of steps ahead of those who studied here.

Emphasis is on the word "good"

Not all those Universities in Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia and what have you where every Tom, Dick and Harry graduates with a first class.
@ the bolded, I disagree.
If u like, attend Harvard or an ivy league school, as long as u did not study a competitive course that is highly sought after, the only thing that will make u better than graduates in Nigeria, (I mean graduates who actually study and graduated on merit) will be ur connections in the Labour market.
Ur only other option will be to remain in that country and make a living.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by kulrunsman79(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
I didn't see buhari's kinsmen represented here. This is another kwaruption. Efcc must investigate
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Organs(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed [I'm not a tribalist.. But I don't see any hausa person here.. Just Igbo and yoruba..

Yeah, you're not a tribalist, you are just ignorant. Educate yourself bro, there are smart people everywhere and anywhere and in any tribe, Ghana, Naija, India, etc. Nobody has made the records of Jibril Aminu in University of Ibadan medical school. He became a consultant cardiologist at age 29 in the UK beating everyone else, Dr Sunny Kuku did same in Endocrinology at age 31. Even Umoru Dikko was called for the benefit of the lecturer cos he will answer questions not required and write for the benefit of the lecturer and graduated first class in ABu in Mathematics so did Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Bakare in Unilag while Chuba Okadigbo was a brilliant pol scientist Nigeria has ever known and he will tell it to your face and prove it as well cos he was just brilliant and Chike Obi made great strides in Mathematics. Nigeria go survive if we all work together. Do not look at these things with a tribalistic lens bro.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Organs:

Yeah, you're not a tribalist, you are just ignorant. Educate yourself bro, there are smart people everywhere and anywhere and in any tribe, Ghana, Naija, India, etc. Nobody has made the records of Jibril Aminu in University of Ibadan medical school. He became a consultant cardiologist at age 29 in the UK beating everyone else, Dr Sunny Kuku did same in Endocrinology at age 31. Even Umoru Dikko was called for the benefit of the lecturer cos he will answer questions not required and write for the benefit of the lecturer and graduated first class in ABu in Mathematics so did Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Bakare in Unilag while Chuba Okadigbo was a brilliant pol scientist Nigeria has ever known and he will tell it to your face and prove it as well cos he was just brilliant and Chike Obi made great strides in Mathematics. Nigeria go survive if we all work together. Do not look at these things with a tribalistic lens bro.
undecided constantly.. You people have tried to prove nonsense..

I said "ON THAT LIST" undecided I was referring to this particular list and not the entire world list or whatever.. Please.. If you really have nothing good to say.. Don't quote people unnecessarily..

There are millions of youths making waves (with two heads) all around the world.. I'm aware of that.. But I only referred to this particular list!!!! Please!!!!

And just because you've heard of few others.. Doesn't mean I haven't heard of them.. Or did you just learn the word 'ignorant'? Please oga.. Read well first before you reply next time.. I beg you..
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Samuel89(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
5. Zuriel Oduwole

And while you were clapping back up and down,  she was interviewing Heads of State and was the first 10-year-old to feature in Forbes Magazine.
NCAN members won't check this one o.
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Facetoface(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
This thread is totally unacceptable! It does not follow federal character principle!
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda how can you cook up a list like this without shekau
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by coolebux(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
4stylz:

Trust me: every tribe is doing well , you are just too blind to look out of your zone; You don't see it cos some tribe have more population than the other.
Ignored post
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by elsomm(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
9. Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna

While people were hating on private universities, Augusta came top of her class and got admitted into 8 Ivy League universities in America.

She's hot!

1000 watts brightness. Brain and beauty
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Amicable24: 1:30am On Jul 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed [I'm not a tribalist.. But I don't see any hausa person here.. Just Igbo and yoruba..
[size=18pt]Tell us the leason y u had to change ur sex status to FEMALE[/size]
angry embarassed
Cc, laveda, skarlett

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Amicable24:

angry embarassed
Cc, lave da, skarle tt

Chei! Our own Obi, warrizit na? A severe case of early-thirties crisis or what?

Cc: Obiorathesubtle
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 5:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Amicable24:

angry embarassed
Cc, laveda, skarlett
undecided Leason abi Reason? Are you from Anambra? grin

Anyway cheesy it's the trend.. Ask Maxi112 and agarawu33

They get the drift cool

Cc: Skarlett tongue
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

They get the drift cool

What's with the (f)? undecided
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:

What's with the (f)? undecided
cheesy trend baybee.. It's a trend.. Just like sagging pants....
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Laveda(f): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy trend baybee.. It's a trend.. Just like sagging pants....

Follow follow grin

Change it. undecided
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
They get the drift cool

Cc: Skarl ett tongue

Change that thing jare, no be only trend undecided

Don't worry I'll pm you tongue
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by obiorathesubtle: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2016
skarlett:

Change that thing jare, no be only trend undecided

Don't worry I'll pm you tongue
grin abeg.. Pm me.. So you can release my nudes when we breakup..

The show must go on! grin
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin abeg.. Pm me.. So you can release my nudes when we breakup..

The show must go on! grin

tongue

Carry go
Re: 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads by Amicable24: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

They get the drift cool

My bloda, I am flom Anambala oooo.. Nwanne mmadu, kedu wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) / Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards / Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.