Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace (25997 Views)

Obiano In A Warm Embrace With Obaze At St Patrick's Cathedral, Awka Today- PICS / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose / Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by Mhoxune(f): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
lipsrsealed c hw e dey smile 4 d pinshure & e dey owe his workers lyk 6 months salary o

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by olola4(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
f

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by mooregan(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bros Aji......come back and pay salaries
Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by wreckerMcbeth(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
The Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi is, according to Khloé Kardashian's longtime best friend Malika Haqq, her godfather.

The duo are pictured above in a warm embrace in photo Malika shared on her IG page and captioned:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/photo-gov-ajimobi-malika-haqq-khloe-kardashian-bestie.html

Baby mama

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by delors(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
This girl is starting to ply her trade in Naija too

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Keeping up with the Kardashians

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by mrjojo: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
This Man is busy gallivanting in the US, while the workers of his state are wallowing in penury(6months+ unpaid salary) and the state schools are under lock and keys, smh.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by amanze15(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
The controls wey these men dey pull ehn shocked

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by bonechamberlain(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
FILEBE:

Smellymouth? Chai!
the guy Na mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by kokoA(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
*in Falz's voice** awa gofernor av show the world the true showkaze the karata of the Nigerian spirit by doing something dat oyimbo men do and brag. He as flying awa flag so igh by entering a place whr no Nigerian av enter before and we the people of oyo are proud of dis ashifement. No wonder we are call the pace setter state.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by realnas(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
I can bet my left nut that ajimobi is smashin! Godfather ko.godmother ni

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by 0shina: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
abeg #reopenlautech
Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by Large32(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Now i get the hint why Oyo state is still on strike.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by HomeOfMe(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
iyatrustee:
shocked shocked shocked So our Governors too have been KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS?
I guess so! Malika has been to Nigeria a couple of times;I have the feeling she has some relationship with Nigeria. It's either one of her parents are Nigerians or otherwise..
Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by HomeOfMe(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
iyatrustee:
shocked shocked shocked So our Governors too have been KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS?
I guess so! Malika has been to Nigeria a couple of times;I have the feeling she has some relationship with Nigeria. It's either one of her parents is Nigerian or otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by chachanga: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
mickeyenglish:

Aaaah! This girl can lie.. Ajimobi ur godfather?? shocked.. Even if u want to deceive the Kardashians and the rest of the world, u can't deceive Nigerians.. We know Aristos and shugerdaddies when we see one.. Imagine a friend who's not Just a friend, but a best friend of khloe kardashian having Governor ajimobi as a godfather! Can u just imagine... To be a friend of the Kardashians, u have to be dirty, and to be a best friend of a kardashian, then u must be very filthy and dirty. We know u r lying but continu.. Godfather ko; fvckfather nii...

And to Governor Ajimobi... U r the real MVP.. Don corleone

Post No Bill..

Hin nor pay salary come carry all dat beta money go dey blast rock for over-washed pvnny

Chai, Naija youths don suffer! embarassed cry
Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by olisaEze(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
How Nairalanders see this picture---->
grin cheesy

NL peeps una no go use laff kii person cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by ideylaff: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
TPAND:
Can this man be giving that girl. Maliq seems to be so much all about Ajimobi

Yes he could, yes he was, his daughter used to supply him with her mates and friends while she at the same time was doing some of daddy's big mates.

The Ajimobi family have been into daddy and small girls while daughter picked the big men

Bisola used to supply her dad with babes way back in LA days in she states , it's an open secret
Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by toprealman: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Is that what they now call them? Truly Change is here with us.
Re: Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace by Kayswat(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
I wouldn't like to jump into conclusion that my irresponsible governor is a playboy. SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State / I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH / Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.