Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (43206 Views)

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Tosinville(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hunger dey 9ja na that's y guys dey show caring first with have u eaten lyrics? Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
confistified:
team vizkiz needs ur support for Mr Nairaland

Oh that? cheesy

He has my votes already cool
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2016
adeh39:

Oh that? cheesy

He has my votes already cool
cheesy oya chop kiss kiss
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

That was how a guy was asking me have you eaten ..i answered NO..he replied.
He: why?try and prepare something
Me: i dont have money n food stuff..
He: eyah sorry
#end of chat. .
He wouldn't message again grin..

Nigeria men i hail thee..
Eyah na food undecided
my hand no dey ooo

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by teebillz: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

#end of chat. .

Eyah na food undecided

Your tummy look flat. Have you eating?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2016
See your life grin
iamkingzlee:
I used to do this grin grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ogtavia(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:
I hate that question 'have you eaten'.
honestly nowadays..i try to avoid mundane talks..its either I have something conversation-worthy to say or I just called to say hello...
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by JAWBONE(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..

#end of chat. .

Eyah na food undecided
The guy try...at least he showed concern

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by EpicMaurice(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2016
When a prostitute says she's still a virgin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by SMREXY(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
grin[size=15pt] Did you dream of me cheesy ??[/size]

Of course, I did... Lolzzz
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by TaiKuun(m): 12:44am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:
that means you are not really into him. i hate being asked that too but not when my crush, or a girl that i really love asks me. you dig?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ogaprime(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

Hmm... So have you eaten??
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by sandrahnaub(f): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2016
TWOYANSH:
Dating a Nigerian is fun...yh...d good, d bad nd d funny grin grin

Your boyfriend would call by 1:54am nd ask 'have you eaten' lyk seriously

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by iPopAlomo(m): 1:17am On Jul 18, 2016
TWOYANSH:
Got her number, you change your whatsapp DP freshest...dz babe must trip

I died... grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by PencilBox: 1:19am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..

#end of chat. .

Eyah na food undecided

liar!
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by CezarThaViruz(m): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

you dont have a choice, you have to answer if he ask's you.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by felsunseg(m): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2016
happy birthday, birthday mate duuduu( 31 ), egin2 , ihejimagha ( 31), ademanutd, olatwo ( 93 ), efismikoko , GodwinAA( 32 ), Phony200 , DAMIGHT ( 27), gohamburg , Enrythesis ( 30), Itulah( 28 ), Eboski ( 96), Temidayo9 ( 31 ), stede , Emade( 30), sheriff777 ( 39 ), hok4u ( 27), Finestlex , topuje ( 40 ), ifedolap ( 36), anukeji ( 25), Izaya , treasuremi1 , kbsheshe , tundebaba7 ( 40), jollymizzle( 29), BlizzyAsuquo ( 27), Goldtop , davidflo( 30 ), Daniel0sas ( 23 ), luxanne( 27), justaqad( 27 ), Diamondwriter , dealslip ( 35), adefizzy( 29), smartprodigy , akog ( 34 ), Gten , Elefida ( 27), gee1992 ( 24 ), mebor ( 26), tanana212 ( 25), robinicule, franchuks , Foxycarol , hajjiahmed90 ( 23), dckelvin , MostSoughtAfte, felsunseg( 23 ), hummerwise , todayo ( 34), Debbybounty , ceeteed( 43 ), CristyBEN ( 41 ), Collins2028, philGeo ( 25 ), Trinxie ( 19), fiquo( 25 ), barrval ( 19), kingsman66 ( 24), Ebymyk , TJ18, mzlizabelle , valdykes, femit34, ibnSalaudeen ( 29 ), denedene, darksuit, baysan( 24), jenykaris , adeaks , thiru9 ( 22), wablex ( 21), sarafa68( 24 ), sarcasm101 , areteox ( 27 ), Diamondvera, nawtyqutekushj( 23 ), Sandydayz ( 19), kenya10 ( 26), sexychocolate1 ( 28), OohLalah , Amerage , divinexteem , Logicalsoul, ekesonbatteries ( 31 ), Krystalzkris ( 18), harbeedaymee ( 31), Omobola20 , Evelynola ( 36), iemmanuel79 ( 38), chrischukszy01 ( 27), swiitJese ( 24 ), Brightdiamond( 33 ), amerengues , tofannyx ( 19), Yinabim( 21), Oluwatosinak , doughziay , wealthyplace , raybannyy( 32 ), Geedash( 26 ), evelynB , Iammaclegend( 22 ), AnotherSeun ( 28), Kwame87 ( 31 ), Rabz4real ( 28), ObaKlaz ( 27), MrPIE ( 26 ), Joseph4God , jeenah ( 20), IamArmani , Noobsaibot8 ( 21 ), hedmills ( 21), Ganlegend( 23), maxi225 ( 21), kaybaba945 ( 22), toonchii ( 26 ), henryjay4u ( 22 ), Vivianchioma ( 25), EkeneCharles ( 20 ), harmonysexy( 29 ), Solarex2002 ( 26), Liverpoolbabe, promi6 ( 19), Badirat09 , gyrationtech0 ( 19), EtzKvnqOppy, infotechsolution ( 16), AndreTAyodeji ( 24 ), yorubagod , JasHappy , Tmahruff4Gwen ( 28 ), youngstar54 ( 18 ), Osjaay ( 26), peppersnacks

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by bitchcrafts: 2:05am On Jul 18, 2016
discoprophet:
HAVE YOU EATEN

I used to do this kinda thing. Funny thing is, when she replies, i beat my chest and hail myself as the bad caring guy. At a point, she no longer found it caring. I had to up my game before handshake reaches the shoulder and it became what are you doing now ..

Oh lawd.. I need sense!

Even if it's a token..
grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Techbenzilo: 2:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Techbenzilo: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2016
ogtavia:
honestly nowadays..i try to avoid mundane talks..its either I have something conversation-worthy to say or I just called to say hello...
http://www.techbenzilo.com/2016/07/how-to-enjoy-airtel-unlimited-browsing.html
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by slevin: 2:40am On Jul 18, 2016
abeg leave story for mungo park, caring my foot.... is it nigerian girls u're forming caring for? well sha nothing when person eye never see
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by castrokins(m): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Depends On WhuBeYurPapa

ajokebelle:

If we say we have not eaten sef, do you guys do anything.?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by zamini: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Throwback: Share Your Experience Bathing And Drinking Salt Over Ebola
https://www.nairaland.com/3231896/throwback-share-experience-bathing-drinking
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by HDee(m): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
grin[size=15pt] Did you dream of me cheesy ??[/size]

C'mon... You know its funny right cheesy

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Emma60Ayoola(m): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Wen u deal with wimps, that na wetin u go get. If na me, I go make sure say u choke on food. U go chop until u no go fit use ya leg waka, then I go use ma hand carry u go house.
firstlieutenant........only the dead have seen the end of war.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Strongfaze(m): 3:43am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

my dear we the guys have to ask that question ever since a lady vomitted garri around 11AM. Moreso, we need to ask because most of you ladies can't differentiate between watching your weight and starving.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by godfrey01(m): 3:52am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

yes oh we do something by thinking about it...why willl shae be starving yoursellf
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by esosuo2: 3:58am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..

#end of chat. .

Eyah na food undecided
the guy f up he for tell u to drink plenty water na atleast dat won't cost much
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 4:29am On Jul 18, 2016
TWOYANSH:
Got her number, you change your whatsapp DP freshest...dz babe must trip

Hahaha...am fond of this....Lolzzx
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Cmanforall: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2016
ajokebelle:

It might help to know the poverty alleviation scheme you fall into... #don'tmisunderstandthiso

Maybe rather than buying that Gucci bag, he might decide to get her food stuffs...
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Einl(m): 4:55am On Jul 18, 2016
ireneony:
me too..

#end of chat. .

Eyah na food undecided

so you're waiting for a man to give you money before you eat? Kontinu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.