Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (43200 Views)

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
ajokebelle:

If we say we have not eaten sef, do you guys do anything.?
yes we do ...... depends on hw important d girl is to us sha grin cos u can't be giving all girls special treatment wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by shegxi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
ajokebelle:
I hate that question 'have you eaten'.
have u eaten?gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Was fun at first
then you started derailing!
anyway was nice sha!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ajokebelle(f): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
shegxi:
have u eaten?gringringringrin
lol
See your mouth like have you eaten.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ajokebelle(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
confistified:
yes we do ...... depends on hw important d girl is to us sha grin cos u can't be giving all girls special treatment wink
So why do you ask most girls if u don't mean it all time
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
ajokebelle:

So why do you ask most girls if u don't mean it all time
it shows care...... if guys on ur list stop caring am so sure you'd feel it undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ajokebelle(f): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
confistified:
it shows care...... if guys on ur list stop caring am so sure you'd feel it undecided
If I hear
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
ajokebelle:

If I hear
lols Aunty joke I have a request o
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ajokebelle(f): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
confistified:
lols Aunty joke I have a request o
OK oooo...............?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
ajokebelle:

OK oooo...............?
pls I need u to vote vizkiz for Mr Nairaland
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by shegxi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
ajokebelle:

lol
See your mouth like have you eaten.
lol......so do u know how many stuff u ladies do dat we dn't like too?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Xhaka(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
ajokebelle:
What question do you like then?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Codenister: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
grin[size=15pt] Did you dream of me cheesy ??[/size]

Did you dream of me?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ajokebelle(f): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
shegxi:
lol......so do u know how many stuff u ladies do dat we dn't like too?
No and I don't want to know sef.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by druxy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
discoprophet:
HAVE YOU EATEN

I used to do this kinda thing. Funny thing is, when she replies, i beat my chest and hail myself as the bad caring guy. At a point, she no longer found it caring. I had to up my game before handshake reaches the shoulder and it became what are you doing now ..

Oh lawd.. I need sense!

Even if it's a token..
broo

15 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ajokebelle(f): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Xhaka:

What question do you like then?
'are u sure you are doing fine or I should send some money to you'.
*winks*

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
druxy:
broo
Bro this ur picture funny o..... Tyler Perry laying hands on TD Jakes shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Chinatownm(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajokebelle:

Whc one u com like
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Ladycloud(f): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lmao grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Ladycloud(f): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
TWOYANSH:
Nigerian girls and dont let your girlfriend break my head oooo
lol.. Before nko
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Princecharmin(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
TWOYANSH:
Got her number, you change your whatsapp DP freshest...dz babe must trip
I did this just now tongue
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Mimisboygreat: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
E GET ANYTHING WEY U GO DO WEY GO SATISFY NIGERIAN GIRLS? THOSE PEOPLE TIRE ME O undecided
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by vicstar(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajokebelle:

If we say we have not eaten sef, do you guys do anything.?
It's just a statement out of care and concern. If he truly cares, he must ask. If you don't care, you'll demand he sends you money to buy food just to TEST his love. How will he do that?
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by iamkingzlee(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
TWOYANSH:
Got her number, you change your whatsapp DP freshest...dz babe must trip
I used to do this grin grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Cherishing(f): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Love that have u eaten a lot grin
I can form "Noo" a lot too

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajokebelle:
What about "You don chop"

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Princecharmin(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajokebelle:

'are u sure you are doing fine or I should send some money to you'.
*winks*
then u'll answer with what? undecided
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Afrok(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

That was how a guy was asking me have you eaten ..i answered NO..he replied.
He: why?try and prepare something
Me: i dont have money n food stuff..
He: eyah sorry
#end of chat. .
He wouldn't message again grin..

Nigeria men i hail thee..
Eyah na food undecided
why una no dey gree ask the same question sef? undecided it's not like the guy asking the question had eaten, but its just his own little way of caring at that time cheesy

Me know how many times I don arrange small thing for the persons if possible, after asking such questions and received genuine answers...
Make una dey ask us too if we've eaten...
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by iamkingzlee(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
discoprophet:
HAVE YOU EATEN

I used to do this kinda thing. Funny thing is, when she replies, i beat my chest and hail myself as the bad caring guy. At a point, she no longer found it caring. I had to up my game before handshake reaches the shoulder and it became what are you doing now ..

Oh lawd.. I need sense!

Even if it's a token..
Hilarious!!!
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by hollah123: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajokebelle:
i now confirm dat u girls dont know wat u want fr real.if a guy doesnt ask u pple will say hes nt caring,if he ask u again u will say u dont like it.fr guys reading dis any day u plan to satisfy a girl just know u are digging ur early grave.they are insatiable

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by iamkingzlee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Berlyn:
grin[size=15pt] Did you dream of me cheesy ??[/size]

God! Who still does this? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.