Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro (10636 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election / Valentine Drama: Oluremi Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye "Saraki's Son" (Video) / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
aressssa:

Yes, the SW in your ipob village..
So araare dara dara... Maa sise gba.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by LesbianBoy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
wirinet:
So because Mrs semi Tinubu insulted Obanikoro in 2004, Dino Melaye should therefore retaliate in 2016 by attempting to beat her up and threatening to rape. I do not really understand the point of the post.

Wetin this one dey talk....

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by aressssa: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
Mboi2:

Zombie, I don't blame you. Do you know what is called "verbal abuse"? Don't you know it's a punishable offence like physical abuse? They abused each other and if ther's any disciplinary action that would be taken it should be for both of them. What goes around comes around. Mrs Tinubu has been disrespecting her fellow honourable members in the floor of the Senate feeling her husband is what? You called someone's father and husband, to you nothing is wrong with that and when you were paid back with your own coin you started crying. May your son marry a woman that has same character like Mrs Remi Tinubu, if you insists that Remi Tinubu is right, shout " Amen" to this.
[/s]

Stop trying to convince me that you love wife, women beater and rapists because we know this already and the fact that such is allowed in your village doesn't mean it's allowed in other places..
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by aressssa: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
angels09:

[/s]

Stick to your ipob routine..
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by aressssa: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
emmasege:
I know no amount of evidence can convince deluded minds like you of my O'odua ancestry. You can as well say Wole Soyinka is IPOB for supporting the Biafra course. The difference between us (enlightened & exposed individuals) and you (sedentary individuals) is that we have lived and worked in other zones outside "Ile kaaro oojire". Not every Yoruba is bewitched by the Thief.nubu and Aregberascals.
[/s]

Stop boring me with your unintelligent ipob rants..
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
wirinet:
So because Mrs semi Tinubu insulted Obanikoro in 2004, Dino Melaye should therefore retaliate in 2016 by attempting to beat her up and threatening to rape. I do not really understand the point of the post.

No.

She insulted him in 2016...

It's only trees that don't retaliate.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by menstrualpad: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
we love Dino Melaye in the SW.... Dino gbabee!

aressssa:
[s][/s]

Stick to your ipob routine..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by menstrualpad: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
e fisile

angels09:

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by emmasege: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Pele, o dun e, abi? How am I even sure you are Yoruba and can read those Yoruba words, when you can't even reply any of my Yoruba comments? Go, get a life and stop being a dogmatic thief.nubu follower.

Aabo oro ti to fun e, iyen t'o ba je p'omoluabi ni e. Ojulowo omo O'odua m'oye. May you be set free from the curse of amalgamated brooms.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by wirinet(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
ideology:

You don't know the truth because you believe everything tinubu's media group tells you, Dino reacted after Remi called Dino a dog. Tame your madam, because she's tinubu's wife doesn't mean she can't be disciplined

If you say I believe tinubu's media group, which media group do you believe? Saraki's? Since it is you that knows the truth, you must be there when Mrs Tinubu called Dina a dog.
Who's duty is it to discipline Mrs Tinubu and how? Are you aware that even touching a woman constitutes assult? Even if she insults you.
I have never heard anywhere in the world where men are encouraged to physically assault a woman because she throws insults at you. This is a new low for wailers.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by aressssa: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
emmasege:
Pele, o dun e, abi? How am I even sure you are Yoruba and can read those Yoruba words, when you can't even reply any of my Yoruba comments? Go, get a life and stop being a dogmatic thief.nubu follower.

Aabo oro ti to fun e, iyen t'o ba je p'omoluabi ni e. Ojulowo omo O'odua m'oye. May you be set free from the curse of amalgamated brooms.

[/s]

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by emmasege: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

You said this earlier on, please say something else. I expect you to reply me in Yoruba, at least in part, for me to confirm you are really one of us and not a Mallam from the north west or Kwara.

Da mi lohun ni Yoruba t'o ba je ojulowo omo O'odua ni o. You are free to consult an interpreter to help you read that and respond, appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by menstrualpad: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
kiise yoruba... he's a spambot

emmasege:
You said this earlier on, please say something else. I expect you to reply me in Yoruba, at least in part, for me to confirm you are really one of us and not a Mallam from the north west or Kwara.

Da mi lohun ni Yoruba t'o ba je ojulowo omo O'odua ni o. You are free to consult an interpreter to help you read that and respond, appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by aressssa: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
emmasege:

[/s]

Stop boring me with your unintelligent ipob rants.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by ideology(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
wirinet:

If you say I believe tinubu's media group, which media group do you believe? Saraki's? Since it is you that knows the truth, you must be there when Mrs Tinubu called Dina a dog.
Who's duty is it to discipline Mrs Tinubu and how? Are you aware that even touching a woman constitutes assult? Even if she insults you.
I have never heard anywhere in the world where men are encouraged to physically assault a woman because she throws insults at you. This is a new low for wailers.
see this one, notice me, did dino touch her, see how aisha rice eaters report news, hahaha if Remi didn't insult dino why did other prominent senators call her to order, abeg sway, i don't feed from politics. You even mentioned saraki … wetin concern saraki in this case, you are a typical Zombie trying to justify a woman insulting a man.

Dino 5 - 1 Remitu shocked

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by wirinet(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mboi2:

Zombie, I don't blame you. Do you know what is called "verbal abuse"? Don't you know it's a punishable offence like physical abuse? They abused each other and if ther's any disciplinary action that would be taken it should be for both of them. What goes around comes around. Mrs Tinubu has been disrespecting her fellow honourable members in the floor of the Senate feeling her husband is what? You called someone's father and husband, to you nothing is wrong with that and when you were paid back with your own coin you started crying. May your son marry a woman that has same character like Mrs Remi Tinubu, if you insists that Remi Tinubu is right, shout " Amen" to this.
It seems hatred has destroyed the neurons of some people. Please show me where "verbal abuse" is in our laws, sections and chapters. Don't forget to quote the punishment.

Please do not twist the story making rounds on social media. Mr Dino Melaye was alleged to have attempted to physically assault Mrs Tinubu but was restrained by colleagues, while Dino accused Mrs Tinubu of verbally assaulting him by calling him a mad dog. Notice the difference between verbal and physical (attempted) assault.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by emmasege: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

I'll stop boring you with my "ede abinibi" i.e. mother's tongue, when you stop boring me with your "Arewa" rants.

I rest my case with you as Yorubas on this thread have already recognized you as an impostor. If you can't speak our language, why should I join you in a needless argument of my Yoruba ancestry or of your fake identity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by wirinet(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
ideology:
see this one, notice me, did dino touch her, see how aisha rice eaters report news, hahaha if Remi didn't insult dino why did other prominent senators call her to order, abeg sway, i don't feed from politics. You even mentioned saraki … wetin concern saraki in this case, you are a typical Zombie trying to justify a woman insulting a man.

Dino 5 - 1 Remitu shocked

When you mature or grow up, you will understand how to behave when you deal with women, especially one that throws insults.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by ideology(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
wirinet:

When you mature or grow up, you will understand how to behave when you deal with women, especially one that throws insults.
grown man go and wash tinubu's dish.

I know my grown women, they behave themselves, i don't roll with lousy children

Is remi the only female senator?
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by Slimberry1(f): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
sad
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by Mboi2: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Stop trying to convince me that you love wife, women beater and rapists because we know this already and the fact that such is allowed in your village doesn't mean it's allowed in other places..
Adamu. How does what you wrote here relate with what I said that you quoted. That's why you could not pass use of English. You have problem reading and understanding what you read. It is because of you people's ignorance and biased mind emanating from the fact that you reason with your anus that made you voted for this Dullard and this useless APC party of undilluted rogues. See how they are bringing shame to Nigeria, disgracing Nigerians in diaspora. Since to you, Mrs Remi Tinubu is right, may ur son marry a woman of same character with Remi Tinubu, if you don't say "Amen" to this, Shame unto u!!
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by haconjy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Instead of Yorubas to say the truth, they will love defending that useless woman...
Not even my children will be under the spell of that Tinubu...
for my brothers, stop attacking your brothers, Igbo. they are better than most of Yoruba leaders. all what Yoruba are after is their pocket...
one thing, forget about tribe, tackle the issues...

How many of you Yoruba will pray to have someone like that remi as a wife...as in her behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by Mboi2: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
wirinet:

It seems hatred has destroyed the neurons of some people. Please show me where "verbal abuse" is in our laws, sections and chapters. Don't forget to quote the punishment.

Please do not twist the story making rounds on social media. Mr Dino Melaye was alleged to have attempted to physically assault Mrs Tinubu but was restrained by colleagues, while Dino accused Mrs Tinubu of verbally assaulting him by calling him a mad dog. Notice the difference between verbal and physical (attempted) assault.

I weep for the youths of this country, the so called leaders of tomorrow. It's a pity that many Nigerians are so misinformed and unexposed that they do not even know their right, punishable offences against them and how to tackle such cases and you are an example. Since Mrs Remi Tinubu knows Dino assaulted her, let her sue him.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by tunderay(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
ideology:

You don't know the truth because you believe everything tinubu's media group tells you, Dino reacted after Remi called Dino a dog. Tame your madam, because she's tinubu's wife doesn't mean she can't be disciplined
Were you there? Or you just decided to pitch your tent with the side that is convinient to you, the problem you also have is that you believe news from PDP media group tells you.Tame your woman beater.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by dunkem21(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
emmasege:
I'll stop boring you with my "ede abinibi" i.e. mother's tongue, when you stop boring me with your "Arewa" rants.

I rest my case with you as Yorubas on this thread have already recognized you as an impostor. If you can't speak our language, why should I join you in a needless argument of my Yoruba ancestry or of your fake identity?

.. But, you busted this guy o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by able20(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
What do you expect from the wife an Agbero and radicalist husband
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by ideology(m): 2:38am On Jul 16, 2016
tunderay:
Were you there? Or you just decided to pitch your tent with the side that is convinient to you, the problem you also have is that you believe news from PDP media group tells you.Tame your woman beater.
if he did beat up your goddess, why not go and fight him back, stop this lousiness on social media!
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by aressssa: 2:55am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
Mboi2:

Adamu. How does what you wrote here relate with what I said that you quoted. That's why you could not pass use of English. You have problem reading and understanding what you read. It is because of you people's ignorance and biased mind emanating from the fact that you reason with your anus that made you voted for this Dullard and this useless APC party of undilluted rogues. See how they are bringing shame to Nigeria, disgracing Nigerians in diaspora. Since to you, Mrs Remi Tinubu is right, may ur son marry a woman of same character with Remi Tinubu, if you don't say "Amen" to this, Shame unto u!!
[/s]

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by tunderay(m): 2:57am On Jul 16, 2016
ideology:
if he did beat up your goddess, why not go and fight him back, stop this lousiness on social media!
you are the one that should stop all this silly junketing around NL,wanting people to belive your own version , while you were not there. Isn't that stupidity? We know people like u love Dino as a mentor, I pray you take after him, and so shall it be. Why didn't he try to beat her, then you will see the beating he will receive right there at the chamber, bloddy coward, getting even with a political foe through his wife.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by ideology(m): 3:03am On Jul 16, 2016
tunderay:
you are the one that should stop all this silly junketing around NL,wanting people to belive your own version , while you were not there. Isn't that stupidity? We know people like u love Dino as a mentor, I pray you take after him, and so shall it be. Why didn't he try to beat her, then you will see the beating he will receive right there at th the chamber, bloddy coward, getting even with a political foe through his wife.
seee madness, oya force me to believe aisha rice eaters gossip, abeg i don pass this level, i didn't stay awake to reply tinubu worshippers. I'll pass
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by tunderay(m): 3:09am On Jul 16, 2016
ideology:
seee madness, oya force me to believe aisha rice eaters gossip, abeg i don pass this level, i didn't stay awake to reply tinubu worshippers. I'll pass
That's your headache, its pathetic we have people of your like in the midst of men. Shame. I am done with you.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by eyeview: 4:36am On Jul 16, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

See how the true yorubas have exposed you to be a non-yoruba.
And being an impostor,you have been making a mess of yourself,youngman.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) / Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu / Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.