Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro (10632 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election / Valentine Drama: Oluremi Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye "Saraki's Son" (Video) / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by aressssa: 4:58am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
eyeview:

See how the true yorubas have exposed you to be a non-yoruba.
And being an impostor,you have been making a mess of yourself,youngman.
[/s]

Stop boring me with your unintelligent ipob rants.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by ideology(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2016
tunderay:
That's your headache, its pathetic we have people of your like in the midst of men. Shame. I am done with you.
hehehe see the Yoruba boy, get a life!

Don't train your female kids, come and justify poo!

People like you are the ones that asault ladies.

Tinubu Worshipper, be warned, Dino does not visit bourdilion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by tunderay(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2016
ideology:
hehehe see the Yoruba boy, get a life!

Don't train your female kids, come and justify poo!

People like you are the ones that asault ladies.

Tinubu Worshipper, be warned, Dino does not visit bourdilion cheesy
IPOB tout, I can see the training in you. You were trained to molest, beat, rape and threathend to impregnate a woman. No wonder.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by ideology(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
tunderay:
IPOB tout, I can see the training in you. You were trained to molest, beat, rape and threathend to impregnate a woman. No wonder.
hahaha anyone that is not Yoruba or Hausa is IPOB, better porch yourself of this silliness called pride
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by tunderay(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
ideology:
hahaha anyone that is not Yoruba or Hausa is IPOB, better porch yourself of this silliness called pride
Are you denying your identity again? I repeat you are an IPOB tout, proof me wrong if you can.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by emmaelectelect(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
wirinet:
So because Mrs semi Tinubu insulted Obanikoro in 2004, Dino Melaye should therefore retaliate in 2016 by attempting to beat her up and threatening to rape. I do not really understand the point of the post.

He is just asking if its coincidence, that is the point of the post do you understand now?
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by chigoizie7(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
wirinet:
So because Mrs semi Tinubu insulted Obanikoro in 2004, Dino Melaye should therefore retaliate in 2016 by attempting to beat her up and threatening to rape. I do not really understand the point of the post.

YES. And even in a harsher manner.

If Ee pain her, she would know how what she dishes to other people tastes like.

Dino even mercy for her, she for add say she be akwuna kobo kobo wey no fit close legs for even a 20yr old boy.

U will be 1st to throw 1st punch, but will also be 1st to cry fowl once the punch is directed back @ u.

Na Dino fit all these fools wey think say them be God.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by searay(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2016
wirinet:
Have you heard that the same woman who insulted a Senator Obanikoro also insulted Senator Malaye. The difference is that, Obanikoro did not react while Malaye reacted Obanikoro did not. Your woman senld stop insulting the men.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by lozanni(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
emmasege:
Am sorry to disappoint you. Am from the southwest, from the very state where the cradle of Yoruba civilization is. I need no further proof to convince you. Not every O'odua son or daughter is under the evil spell of Thief.nubu's broom. S'oro mi ye o? That was Oyo dialect (Yoruba ajumolo) for you, not the adulterated one you speak in Thief.nubu's Lagos.

The mass media is very powerful and can be used in brainwashing people. Do waste your energy arguing with brainwashed people who can not reason for themselves.
Re: Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro by fearNORTH: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
wirinet:

Sniff your armpit and you will definitely understand the point here.... zombie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / President Buhari Receives Report Of State Financial Autonomy Panel / 2023 Northern Nigeria Peace Conference Ends, Top Personalities Honored (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.