Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React (93957 Views)

The World In 2050. Nigeria's GDP Projection / CNN.Nigeria Aims To Create 400,000 Jobs By Making Pencils / CNN: Nigeria’s First Car Maker Takes To The Skies In Fighter Jets. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Landloard01(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by tintingz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol interesting.

And Lagos will be like the movie Mad Max: Fury Road. cheesy

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
"Your father will die in Jesus name"

How can you be cursing in the name of Jesus, ehn? By the way, does CNN have father? cheesy

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Btruth: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
......but the bitter truth is that few years to come, white will be running to Africa for haven. smiley

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by AreaFada2: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
But then again, when your president goes to London to treat ear infection, celebs, elite and even royalties go abroad for treatment and are "boxed" back home, how will that inspire trust or confidence in 9ja's future?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by MasterJayJay: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
The thing pain Mazi Okonkwo. grin grin

Okonkwo Harry dey defend Yorubaland. shocked shocked

Only Nigerians are allowed to insult themselves. If you are an outsider, no try am oh. grin
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by olarhtunji(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by javispj(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
No lie. People already using their kids to borrow credit.. 2050 is over estimated, 2025 is more reasonable
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by abdullkabar(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Yorubas and their lousy swear words

Always disgracing the rest of Nigerians.

Imagine taking their NL psyche to the international media like CNN
And you not a yoruba has what to offer?.....destroying the nations facility!!(Ur moniker),calling natural a resource urs!!.....For once let's think straight,at least the so called yorubas ar there defending a country both u nd i spoilt(Mr man,until u see pass ur tribal issue,u aint civilized

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by TruthHurts1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why wait till 2050? Lagos will look like that LONG before then. This is a city that was voted one of the 5 worst cities to live in and yet you're upset because someone made a realistic projection of what Lagos will look like if things continue the way they are as Nigeria becomes more overpopulated and poverty stricken. Are Nigerians really so daft?

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by uwajeh(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
For goodness sake why do we behave like this. This same picture was posted on nairaland some weeks ago and we were informed that the it was a Nigerian living in America who designed it. Do we really forget so fast?1

A little research would solve a lot of our problems.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by abdullkabar(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Olu20090:

You are right...they are the problem of Nigeria. Causing trouble left and right, up and down. In fact they live online; gossiping from morning to night...not surprised as 70% of these younger yoruba men are fatherless; raised by mothers only, and usually exhibit similar feminine traits because they have no father figures in their lives. Like the one that attacked Abacha's daughter the other day, then turnaround and apologized...sick indeed. I told my friend before I open that thread that the guy that attacked Abacha's daughter must be a yoruba, he said no way...how do I know? I said open the thread and see. He was shocked that I was right. I told him; that's how they behave. 30% of women on Nairaland are not real women, they are actually yoruba men...REAL CIS WOMEN BEWARE AND BECAREFUL.
And do u tink diz ur tribalism will add any advantage to u(if not ur life).....we should reason like people of the 21st century nd not like crudes

2 Likes

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Greatfuture: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigeria and the black race must look inwards to solve its own problems, You cant insult them (CNN) and come back to celebrate the politicians who misrule the nation and stole the treasury and celebrate there misdeeds

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Olu20090:

You are right...they are the problem of Nigeria. Causing trouble left and right, up and down. In fact they live online; gossiping from morning to night...not surprised as 70% of these younger yoruba men are fatherless; raised by mothers only, and usually exhibit similar feminine traits because they have no father figures in their lives. Like the one that attacked Abacha's daughter the other day, then turnaround and apologized...sick indeed. I told my friend before I open that thread that the guy that attacked Abacha's daughter must be a yoruba, he said no way...how do I know? I said open the thread and see. He was shocked that I was right. I told him; that's how they behave. 30% of women on Nairaland are not real women, they are actually yoruba men...REAL CIS WOMEN BEWARE AND BECAREFUL.

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by nell3: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Samtob90:

Frustrated region, so shall you remain for life. Our next plan is how to enslave you all
enslave your father .when you have already been enslaved internationally. abegii vent your anger on cnn and leave peaceful pple alone. This is not abt APC OR PDP

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by SaiNigeria: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
abdullkabar:

And you not a yoruba has what to offer?.....destroying the nations facility!!(Ur moniker),calling natural a resource urs!!.....For once let's think straight,at least the so called yorubas ar there defending a country both u nd i spoilt(Mr man,until u see pass ur tribal issue,u aint civilized

Did Ahmadu bello use the proceeds from groundnut prymid to develop the south

Did Obafemi awolowo use the proceeds from cocoa to develop the East?

Now the oil in the south have suddenly become the resources for all

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by kikake: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
oluwasegun400:

Nigerians have blasted one of world’s most popular news channel,CNN, over a photo they posted about How Nigeria Will look like in 2050.

Few hours ago,CNN Africa took to their Twitter Page and posted the above photo asking if this is how Lagos will look like in 2050.The Photo Was later shared alongside an article detailing the perceived marginalization of residents of the state who live in Shanties.

Many Nigerians who didn’t bother to read the article felt insulted that the international media organization actually feels that Lagos could one day look like that…

Below are mixed reactions and comments we culled from Twitter;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/15/nigerians-blast-cnn-after-they-tweeted-of-how-nigeria-will-look-like-in-2050/

Many Nigerians love living in denial.

If Oyibo tell you that this is what Lagos is going top be like in 2050, don't doubt Oyibo. Lagos may even be worse., but not get better than the projection.

Some Oyibo people stay somewhere and project what every country shall be like in a certain time in future. We live in a world of inequality.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by olokstob(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is this not the same picture a so called artist shared on nairaland as his vision.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Instead of Nigerians working hard to prove CNN wrong, they waste time hurling insults. Nigeria it is time to get your act right.

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by MightySparrow: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
No one can make you inferior without your consent.

The whites are right based on our behavior and visionlessness. Most of the problems been solved by the whites are created by blacks and islamic world.

To all who are vexed by the ppst, what is your contribution to better tomorrow of Nigeria? planning to steal like all our leaders?

For once disappoint the whites in their imagination in 2050.
Will we?

2 Likes

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by jidxin(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Olu20090:

gosh u really took ur time to type dz epistle but really ur write up really shows dt u re notin but a slwpoke. but im sure u aint any beta but keep hating nd u will reap its reward... I find it difficult to ascribe any particular trait to a particular tribe or race ve gone far nd wide nd all I can say is we re all dsame.

2 Likes

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Does it really need to get to this for people to realize that cnn is trash. I have always known them as jokers.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by TheNewIbadan: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Olu20090:

Yoruba Phobia. Never forget that Yorubas are the reason why you're enslaved to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by ThePenguin(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
SIRTee15:
At least they added cable trams......
With a skyscraper shanty......they also included a resemblance of greenery.
Not looking bad for a nation with leaders that lack vision and are obviously clueless........

So you agree with them??
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by translux(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
This APC government is a fraud, any government that failed to solve the immediate problem of the masses is a failed government, people are dying of hunger, no security,no money even for the government, no good education anymore, mass unemployment, electricity is a total fairlure , the economy is upside down, no good life in any part of the country anymore, there is no money for capital projects but I have never heared that there is no money to pay the huge salaries of the law makers, the president,the ministers, and other federal government staff.May God deliver this country from the carbal of Apc
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by translux(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
This APC government is a fraud, any government that failed to solve the immediate problem of the masses is a failed government, people are dying of hunger, no security,no money even for the government, no good education anymore, mass unemployment, electricity is a total failure , the economy is upside down, no good life in any part of the country anymore, there is no money for capital projects but I have never heared that there is no money to pay the huge salaries of the law makers, the president,the ministers, and other federal government staff.May God deliver this country from the carbal of Apc
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by translux(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
This APC government is a fraud, any government that failed to solve the immediate problem of the masses is a failed government, people are dying of hunger, no security,no money even for the government, no good education anymore, mass unemployment, electricity is a total failure , the economy is upside down, no good life in any part of the country anymore, there is no money for capital projects but I have never heared that there is no money to pay the huge salaries of the law makers, the president,the ministers, and other federal government staff.May God deliver this country from the carbal of Apc

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by lurdkriss: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecided
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by RZArecta(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerians can be hypocrites sha, patriotic but still hypocrites. Maybe I should have narrowed it down to Lagosians but then it might be due to ignorance. CNN just aptly described what is gradually taking place in Lagos (read Eko Atlantic city) and here we are abusing them. I'm tired men
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
CNN predictions that always turn out d opposite since 1990..means naija go fine die in that year to come
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by karcan: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
by the time we get to zero export that is when yoruba people will see the real picture
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by yommen: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
it's not their fault na!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.