Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React (93960 Views)

The World In 2050. Nigeria's GDP Projection / CNN.Nigeria Aims To Create 400,000 Jobs By Making Pencils / CNN: Nigeria’s First Car Maker Takes To The Skies In Fighter Jets. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why do we hate the truth. The way things are going, Lagos might be worse than that. Buhari has stated today that there is no money for capital projects.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
cjrane:
[size=15pt]Nigeria will even look worse than that picture with the type of intolerant tyrants and bigots running Nigeria.

Dissent will naturally grow with time from oppression of targeted people and they will naturally be forced to defend themselves at some point, in spite of their reluctance to do so initially. it is only a natural law that where there is hatred and no peace, that picture will be the ONLY natural outcome at some point
[/size]

phreakabit:
[size=18pt]CNN got vision!!!
Its almost like they can predict the future[/size]

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by abdullkabar(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kosy79:
PMB is looking promising by starting a clean up yea that's true but he never cease to hide his feeling for SS and SE through his words, how can a leader of one country discriminate? How can he call some 5% and others 97% yet he expects d 5% to give him 100%? No they will return d 5%love to him. How can he pay deaf ears when SS and SE are being killed but rush to fight for oil and yet will expect the people to be in one country. If he really want one Nigeria and 100% love lethim shun all discrimination and racism of any sort, and let Nigerians give him chance to perform afterall Dangote didn't attend university but he is business oriented and smart. We all know that Buhari is not educated but if he is not business oriented or skillful i tell u am not in support to encourage for his support.
I do not know what to comment but I have this to say......those up there we are fighting for,do there care,is the fight worth it,these are the questions to answer......as for me,I dnt care who yu are,as long as you are doing what I want
Bt I know we really av to get pass tribalism to move forward as a country
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Well, let's wait and see.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Kosy79(f): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
codemaniacs:

like 95% of northern leaders Bubu is also a tribalist.. Its not just SS/SE they dislike the entire south.

An igbo man named Aguiyi Ironsi made Nigeria a unitary state and he was killed 6 months after so the oil problem is as a result of the decision of one man. don't be deceived D:angote is not business oriented... the govt has always helped D:angote, D:angote's family owns an oil block.
Yea Dangoted has always been helped by govt no arguements but he makes use of them well.Northerners think they own Nigeria imagine them calling Nigerian's money their Yam, they always hunt for powers yet they will not go to school all they know is to kill, behead, rape, rob e.t.c. Nigeria matter tire me as i dey so. Things are really fvcking bad now.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by dview001(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Woaw its beautiful.....hope buhari will still b d president then..useless country...evil mallams everywhere
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by letsbet(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
double post.

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by codemaniacs: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kosy79:
Yea Dangoted has always been helped by govt no arguements but he makes use of them well.Northerners think they own Nigeria imagine them calling Nigerian's money their Yam, they always hunt for powers yet they will not go to school all they know is to kill, behead, rape, rob e.t.c. Nigeria matter tire me as i dey so. Things are really fvcking bad now.

whether he makes use of them or not doesn't matter.... the money he will from the family oil block would still help..
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by reducto: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is it me or did CNN Africa picture lagos in 2050 as a brown roof forest.

And the shout WASTE cone heads be like:
"Nooo... God nooo... This can't happen God... It can't be. Not our one and only lagos. Nooo... It can't turn to a forest with brown roofs. Nooooo. "
gringrincheesy
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Kosy79(f): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
codemaniacs:

whether he makes use of them or not doesn't matter.... the money he will from the family oil block would still help..
Boo 9ja tire muah.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
codemaniacs:

They are not planning any civil war, Bubu is a tribalist.... whatever war they are planning already started years ago since the time of Dan fodio... If your friend is just noticing it then you and your friend need to read Nigeria's history...

they have been attacking southerners even before you were born... I guess you're just waking up....
T:inubu is a disgrace to the south west.
Lmao see those lines eh... "I guess you are just waking up and you and your friend need to read Nigeria's history." Lol. Smh. Sure you have read everything in ink written about Nigeria and you have been awake since 20BC. Apparently you don't know me, so next time do not make such guesses. Thanks for the advice, "Ominiknowest" grin
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by calabardick(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
SIRTee15:
At least they added cable trams......
With a skyscraper shanty......they also included a resemblance of greenery.
Not looking bad for a nation with leaders that lack vision and are obviously clueless........

I respect you for this!
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na their Fault? If not For all ds useless leaders God carry give us
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Ikechukwu48: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why are they angry for? CNN predicated the truth. Even Nigeria Lagos of today is NOTHING to wrote home about and of you dint me, I sincerely urge una to go to even the shittest other African cities you can find, I bet una my last botyon that it is better than that lagos. Honestly, the day I saw Addis Ababa is the day I learned that Nigeria is a complete shithole.

Idk why una come online lying to unaselves. Hide una f2king head in shame
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by TheNewIbadan: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
reducto:
Is it me or did CNN Africa picture lagos in 2050 as a brown roof forest.

And the shout WASTE cone heads be like:
"Nooo... God nooo... This can't happen God... It can't be. Not our one and only lagos. Nooo... It can't turn to a forest with brown roofs. Nooooo. "
gringrincheesy

At least CNN knows where Lagos is located. Before you celebrate, ask them to predict what Onitsha will look like in 2020.

When they talk bad about Lagos, Ibos remember that Lagos belongs to Yoruba. When Lagos gets all the adoration, it becomes no man's land. I'm glad y'all are seeing your foolishness. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by theEYe21(f): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerians doesn't like hearing the truth. Accepting the truth is a big step to change. I guess Nigerians only claim to want change and not act upon it. Nigerians are so irresponsible
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
but with the way our leaders are blinding us, it is very much possible!
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by ebuclassic18(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
and our leaders will travel down to U.S for help and at the end wat they receive is mockery shame to our leaders they cos this insult
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Harmoneasy: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
I COMMENT MY RESERVE...
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by akigbemaru: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigeria in 2050.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Them talk true ona dey annoy.....useless Nigeria
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by 190theclown: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=18pt]BUT ITS TRUE!![/size]
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by chincent: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na real capital truth, when I look around the enviroment where I am staying, tears always run down my eye. I wonder where are the so call town planers.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol but that piece was drawn by a certain Lekan Jeyifo a Nigerian-born, Brooklyn (NYC) based artist

It wasn't drawn by CNN so why all man dey cry grin cheesy
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by IamLeslie(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
If U bliv datz jst cheap publicity lemme hear U say

""" EKO O NI BAJE OOOOOO """

But come to think of it ,, if A.J lookz like dat ,, I tink datz developmnt enof ..
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by NancyAgolokigho(f): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
When people talk about years to come sometimes I laugh because they CERTAINLY FORGET JESUS MIGHT COME ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. dear friends pls live your life as if you will die tomorrow and be ready for God's judgement.

Concerning my dear nation I AM CONVINCED BEYOND ALL DOUBTS THAT GOD WILL SOON SEND US A 'David' to put smiles on our faces

#Be Hopeful#.
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Samtob90:

Frustrated region, so shall you remain for life. Our next plan is how to enslave you all

enslave your family or who exactly?
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Chukazu: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
they have shifted the goal post yet again, no more vision 2020, it's now 2050?
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Princepoint(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
this nation will be great and we shall sing our own song
God bless 9ja
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by Afritop(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
That is where Buhari is leading us to
BUHARI is not taking us there because he will not live till then, it you that will decide who will take us there
Re: CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React by wendyebenezer(f): 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin ;DNaso..cuz d current leaders will b alive by den abii,..even dem dt posted it...lets all watch nd see..so help us God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.