Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... (496 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Married Young Guys Going After Single Guys: My Xperience. (2) (3) (4)

Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
I find it amusing, As to how Guys without a car or MOTOR *winks*, Go on a date with a lady. For the Guys, Do you call her to meet you at the proposed venue or You go to her house and you both enter a public transport. For the Ladies, Do u find it right/okay with you going on a date with a guy inside the same public transport or you prefer meeting him at the venue..... Nairalanders let get your take on this issue, For the CARLESS guys Oluwa Go soon Pick Up Our Call

Me too Join the Gang oh. #TeamCarlessNiggas
Re: Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin who cares abt the car? We can walk if he likes. I don't mind public transportation as I am. Used to it... But I prefer to meet him in a public place wink
Re: Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin who cares abt the car? We can walk if he likes. I don't mind public transportation as I am. Used to it... But I prefer to meet him in a public place wink
Woooo. Dahs nice, If truly I shuld believe thee. *Tongue Out*
Re: Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
KIKO720:
Woooo. Dahs nice, If truly I shuld believe thee. *Tongue Out*

grin sure u will one day
Re: Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na wa oh Una dei view thread, No comment.. shey my post don turn VIEWING CENTER or CINEMA, ladies and Guys, make una show face
Re: Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... by Lebagroup: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lebagroup:
SEE WHAT NIKI MINAJ IS DOING IN A SWIMMING POOL
Chai, Oga dat doesnt work here oh.... Nicki do what? how is that my concern... Girl that u cant even see her face one on one in real life, bros find a living

10 Habits Of A Happy Couples / Davido Looks Different In New Photos( See Pics) / The Ugly Truth | Teenage Relationship | Carliswag.com