Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? (6606 Views)

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
ireneony

I know say plenty people don choose u already but my pple say plenty meat no dey spoil soup but rather give it more value
so na u I wish to kiss in any single opportunity given to me here
shekinapower shekinaglory
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Maxi112: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
why one?
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Mediapace: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
What is hmm,you no sabi kiss?
ireneony:
hmmmm
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Maxi112: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
maxi my guy u don land

ok because say u be badt boy u fit choose 3 Lols
you smoke Ain't you seeing my gendercheesy compliment my new gender first... b4 I say my mind cool
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Maxi112:
you smoke Ain't you seeing my gendercheesy compliment my new gender first... b4 I say my mind cool
lol sorry today I mixed my weed with one hard substance so the tin enter my head wella

pardon me .
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Maxi112:
guy or bae Lols u are confusing me ooo
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by halfricanadian(f): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
armylord:
Halfricanadian

grin grin awwwww
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by halfricanadian(f): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01:
Undisputably, incomparably and impeccably Halfricanadian smiley...she's a class8)

kiss kiss
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01 and halfricanadian

thank God u both are back together

shekinaglory
shekinapower
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mprex kiss
Lanicky kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by firstking01(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss
You awake smiley
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by firstking01(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:

shekinaglory
shekinapower
She's da best wink
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01:
She's da best wink
Weldon bro
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Chicent(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't mind chicent jere,wetin me sef never kiss grin

we are togeda bros.....
Am not greedy i will do afta u shaa
so dont be stingy
oya start.....
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by firstking01(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
Weldon bro
Thanks.
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by halfricanadian(f): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:

shekinaglory

shekinapower

He is d best smiley smiley
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by halfricanadian(f): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01:
You awake smiley

Yup kiss kiss
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by hardbody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
I will kiss nma24 till her lips peel. Then I will kiss teeth till they all start shaking, then I will kiss her tongue till .....

Wait, na only mouth we go kiss?
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Chicent(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
omo ale jatijati ni bobo yen. Ma te report button fun

ma da loun jare....
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

He is d best smiley smiley
LOL ok
you both are the best
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup kiss kiss
Eaten now i guess??
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by vicstar(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
" she lives in SINCITY She stood by me when they 'DISS ME' A glance of her ease 'MY MISERY' And she's got a 'minaj' and ready to 'GIVE ME' embarassed tongue

#go_figure cool

baddass!! Mo'fucker grin
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by halfricanadian(f): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL ok

you both are the best

Tanx smiley smiley
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by halfricanadian(f): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01:
Eaten now i guess??

Yes honey you?
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by firstking01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes honey you?
Not yet bae...but will lerra.
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01:
Tha tomboyish womanundecided
Be about minding yo business dude undecided
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by halfricanadian(f): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01:
Not yet bae...but will lerra.

Why na embarassed embarassed

Shey i shd come nd cook food for u?
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
my honey Ki.ngC.heezyP.uff!!!
OK. But I'm not a very good kisser lipsrsealed
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
I won't dare to kiss anyone here on NL....
Coz i may end up kissing my fellow guy... undecided
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
hardbody:
I will kiss nma24 till her lips peel. Then I will kiss teeth till they all start shaking, then I will kiss her tongue till .....

Wait, na only mouth we go kiss?
shocked shocked shocked..... I'll kiss your fingers till you cumm... tongue
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by queencalipso(f): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
PushPlay:
Won't mention but she already knows. grin

I suppose they are much that's why you don't wanna mention. Each one of them will be thinking she's the one. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad (Photo) / No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / I Wish I Never Met Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.