Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? (6614 Views)

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by amodu(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
SC31:
nawa for this Mr nairaland thing o
How
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by amodu(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
SC31:
lol my eye is not pushing me kankan and its not you tongue

Then in the absence of shyness as you claim, where is the boldness to name the person(me)
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SC31(f): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
amodu:

How
when they win will they give them money ni,like what is it about
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Talkloaded: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mmm, Id rather keep quiet. lipsrsealed
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by amodu(m): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2016
SC31:
when they win will they give them money ni,like what is it about

Smile

Just to be your brother's keeper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Married Man / Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.