Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? (6609 Views)

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Maxity02(f): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
funnynation:
1. Seina247 that girl plumb die.. I dey fall for her and na warri girl. She go dey supply me with warri weedd.
2. Maxity02 that babe na my person, she dey support my club.. Man city.
3. Spicylate I cherish this one! Make una bring una fresh lips now!

@Nairaland official comedian
kiss kiss

thanks dear.
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by teejaypee: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by funnynation(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Spicylate:
kisses
i recieve it... See my lips
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by funnynation(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Maxity02:
kiss kiss
thanks dear.
wey ur lips?
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Spicylate(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2016
funnynation:

i recieve it... See my lips
lolz
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SC31(f): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
amodu:
SC31
lmao you're not serious
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by kratosonofzeus: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'll kiss erniesmallzz
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
undecided me? U don c me b4?
kratosonofzeus:
I'll kiss erniesmallzz
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Davidolives(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'll go for ireneony I just have this thing for ladies on low cut
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by ifymagik(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Berlyn:
kiss
Gingivitis is REAL
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by kratosonofzeus: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided me? U don c me b4?
nah.....I knw ur pretty
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by amodu(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
SC31:
lmao you're not serious
I laff ....
Who is yours
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
SC31:
lmao you're not serious
hi sweet bae
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SC31(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
amodu:

I laff ....

Who is yours
lol nobody
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SC31(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
hi sweet bae
what's up
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
SC31:
what's up
doing just great my dear

so tell me who are u voting for on this mr nairaland contest
I will like u to join my team and support FALCONEY
please ......

waiting for ur reply
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SC31(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
doing just great my dear

so tell me who are u voting for on this mr nairaland contest

I will like u to join my team and support FALCONEY

please ......

waiting for ur reply
why would I vote for him cheesy
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
SC31:
because he is
f;fantabulous
a;amiable
l;loyal
c;committed
o;obedient
n;nairalander
e;eligible
y;yori yori

Lols I have given u all the reasons to vote for FALCONEY

baby please naaa

1 Like

Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by amodu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
SC31:
lol nobody
Hmmmm, you want to be neutral or your eyes is pushing you?
Perhaps I am the one
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by LordScent(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
[size=30pt] SWITANN 100%[/size]
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by EOOJ(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Chiwetel....anyday anytime kiss
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by amodu(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
SC31:

Dearest daughter, don't give room for an canvassing, father already have a candidate in Iamkingsley.

Laveda, do ur job.
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
She knows herself. grin
Quote me when you see this. tongue
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SWITANN(f): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
LordScent:
[size=30pt] SWITANN 100%[/size]

lol
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
iAmCharis:
She knows herself. grin

Quote me when you see this. tongue
See them, 'I love my BOO', what's the name of the boo?
Call her name o, she doesn't know herself.
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I know you want him to call your name but he won't. Nobody will type your name on this thread! angry
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
LastMumu:

I know you want him to call your name but he won't. Nobody will type your name on this thread! angry

my boo, oya call my name please
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Lmao bia no come pour sand for my garri before she start to think say na you as you first quote me. angry
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SC31(f): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2016
naijamakossa:
because he is
f;fantabulous
a;amiable
l;loyal
c;committed
o;obedient
n;nairalander
e;eligible
y;yori yori

Lols I have given u all the reasons to vote for FALCONEY

baby please naaa
lol,I don hear
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SC31(f): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2016
amodu:

Dearest daughter, don't give room for an canvassing, father already have a candidate in Iamkingsley.

Laveda, do ur job.
nawa for this Mr nairaland thing o
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by SC31(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2016
amodu:

Hmmmm, you want to be neutral or your eyes is pushing you?

Perhaps I am the one
lol my eye is not pushing me kankan and its not you tongue
Re: If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? by naijamakossa(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2016
SC31:
lol,I don hear
hahaha tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) / New York Dancer Leaks Explicit Photo Of Rapper Dave East Eating Her Bu**(photos) / WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.