Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour (20549 Views)

Osbornegate: All Those Found Culpable Will Be Sanctioned- President Buhari / Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike / Vanguard Should Be Sanctioned For Humiliating Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by ideology(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin Am waiting for 2019 elections cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by neocortex: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
kennygee:
Hmmn.

I don't even know how to start.

On one hand, I'm happy someone called that Tinubu woman to order, on the other hand, I'm not happy its Dino. There's a way to handle disagreements without resorting to threats and abuse.

Dino's apology is even worse than the sin.

I think he has not yet apologised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by tonio2wo: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
lonelydora:
When two elephants are fighting.....
What/Where are the two elephants
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
neocortex:

I think he has not yet apologised.

Okay, his defense then.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Chommieblaq(f): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Her comment too isn't woman like, she was disrespectful.

Am not in anyway in support of what Dino said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by gbemmy2k10(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
dat malaye get mouth diarrhoea...
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by ideology(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
kennygee:

Okay, his defense then.
Dino is hard on her because of Tinubu, Tinubu is behind all these conflicts going on

1 Like

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
When Aisha Buhari called Fayose an unchained mad dog.... where were you women?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by maxzzo1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Non sense APC n foolishness no difference....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by dikemartins(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Birds of the same feathers..........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Horsesmouth: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
crixtex:
When Aisha Buhari called Fayose an unchained mad dog.... where were you women?

Help me ask o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Okwyjesus(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
But why is it that nobody is talking about the dog and thug Madam Tinubu called him. Thats an abuse also. I think we are over protecting women( Mrs Tinubu precisely).

Dino didnt do well yes l conquor but it seems to be two fighting case.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Randy100: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Women self,playing their women card. Nobody is talking about her calling dino a thug and dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by obontami: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:
[b]Melaye must be sanctioned for his unruly behaviour – APC women

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/sanction-melaye-for-his/

Nothing dey happen una no fit do anything for malaye

#fact #iStandWithSaraki grin
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by theripper3: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
They shouldn't make it a gender issue please . Both senators lacked decorum and displayed a high level of incivility. Dino on the hand went way way up.

Dino should just apologize and move on but Tinubu's wife should know where the length and breadth of her ill-manners should stop. Every man has an elastic limit and loose canons like Dino no send if your papa na Emir of Gwarzo .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Lisaflex(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tah!!! Dey should all go n sit in a gutter! y sanction Dino? If both Dino n Remi won't be sanctioned, they shld jejely leave Dino alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
I'm not APC woman but I concur.

Our culture is fast breeding men who know nothing but to sexually degrade a woman.

3 Likes

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
theripper3:
They shouldn't make it a gender issue please . Both senators lacked decorum and displayed a high level of incivility. Dino on the hand went way way up.

Dino should just apologize and move on but Tinubu's wife should know where the length and breadth of her ill-manners should stop. Every man has an elastic limit and loose canons like Dino no send if your papa na Emir of Gwarzo .
it's a gender issue. If he was having a tiff with his fellow man, would he threaten to rape and impregnate him?

2 Likes

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by fearNORTH: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yorubas and their lousy threats.

Very hypocritical and notice-me set of people.

They have traditionally turned a blind eyes to the manner the shameless tout of a woman insulted a man who can impregnate her in just a round

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by zomby(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Politics is great and democracy in our country is also magnificent, but we must not allow leaders that behave like a sick dog under all circumstances.
Dino Melaye's troubles have just began...This may be the implementation of his pending downfall.

Let us continue to watch the movie
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by basadenet: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
The topic should have been, Remi Tinubu should be sanctioned for her stupid and unruly behavior. And who are this so called APC women, i mean APC hungry women ?. They are doing this to please their pay Master and Nigerians don't care about that.

1 Like

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by NobleAky(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't even know where this gender equality will take us to.
A woman made from a called a man who is old enough to be your husband a 'thug or tout' and you expect that man to fold his hand praise such woman?
My woman rapper never Reach that level...
If Dino didn't do anything spectacular, i have been in in him
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by tushbobo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
fearNORTH:
Yorubas and their lousy threats.

Very hypocritical and notice-me set of people.

They have traditionally turned a blind eyes to the manner the shameless tout of a woman insulted a man who can impregnate her in just a round

What has Yorubas got to do with this?? Just immature people everywhere basking in ignorance. You will later call whites racist but you are actually worse without knowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by teejaymiquel(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:
[b]Melaye must be sanctioned for his unruly behaviour – APC women

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/sanction-melaye-for-his/

i hear say Senator Remi is crushing on sir Dino nd dats her own way of showing her feeling since she as a chimp of a husband.

Op plzzzzzz make it to d Fp
#ilovenairaland

1 Like

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by theripper3: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
it's a gender issue. If he was having a tiff with his fellow man, would he threaten to rape and impregnate him?

Coco,

I believe we both read the extract of the whole altercation without bias. Dino was not directing his vituperations to anybody in particular before Tinubu's wife rolled out her invectives.

Why are all the women omitting the part he called Dino a dog to be tamed and a thug? Is dino suppose to cheer to such unsavory statement .

Note: I am not absolving Dino of any wrongdoing but we seem to foist this bias since the second party is a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by PHIPEX(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
What did these APC hypocrits do or say when this same Dino physically assaulted his own wife. Because it's lord Tinubu they all want to be relevant.

Why are they also excusing the assault of Remi on Dino?
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by nyabingi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
A woman was murdered in cold blood and you lazy asses did not go to protest but you chose to make noise when an arrogant woman insults another woman's husband, isorite!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by cardoctor(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bone thugs of the House
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dino is collecting monthly salary. Remi is collecting monthly salary.

Many of us here are not collecting salary. nor have we seen what we will eat this night.

How this their vex wan take consign us?

1 Like

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by aressssa: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
achieverme:
Everyone is blaming and abusing dino melaye. No one ever bothered to ask what remi tinubu said to prompt Dino's response. Or did dino just turned on her and said he would rape her without remi tinubu saying anything to prompt Dino's outburst?

This is shameful.

And many of the news media reporting this issue have cleverly left out what tinubu said to prompt this.

There are two sides to a story. We do not want to bother asking what tinubu's wife said to warrant Dino's response, just because of hatred for him and desire to pull him down at all cost.

While I Dont support the unruly conduct of Dino, I still think remi tinubu must have said something equally unbecoming to make Dino give her that kind of response. Everyone is now silent on what tinubu could have said, but start broadcasting what dino said. We leave out the action that prompted the reaction and start hammering on the reaction alone.

We all get provoked everyday, but we don't threaten to beat up women and rape them because we are upset, only sick and demented people do that like Melaye who is known for physical abuse against women including his own spouse.

Threatening to beat and rape a woman because you are provoked is criminal, it's verbal assault and punishable in sane and lawful societies..

What kind of people defends an habitual domestic violence offender who batters women, threaten to beat and rape women who fights and disrupts proceeding on the floor of the House and Senate?

I really wonder about some of you people and your own mental state of mind..

3 Likes

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
I'm sorry I don't believe his reply is on par with hers. He could have returned the insult as he would have anyone else's without implying rape.

Make no mistake I've no bias towards Mrs Tinubu.
If we say she insulted him first, we thereby agree that rape is okay as long as the victim insulted the offender. This issue is bigger than who insulted who. He's encouraging the rape culture that is already a problem in Nigeria and he should be made an example of.

theripper3:

Coco,

I believe we both read the extract of the whole altercation without bias. Dino was not directing his vituperations to anybody in particular before Tinubu's wife rolled out her invectives.

Why are all the women omitting the part he called Dino a dog to be tamed and a thug? Is dino suppose to cheer to such unsavory statement .

Note: I am not absolving Dino of any wrongdoing but we seem to foist this bias since the second party is a woman.

4 Likes

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
teejaymiquel:

i hear say Senator Remi is crushing on sir Dino nd dats her own way of showing her feeling since she as a chimp of a husband.

Op plzzzzzz make it to d Fp
#ilovenairaland
At the bolded look at how you just disgraced English language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7 / Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive / 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.