Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour (20547 Views)

Osbornegate: All Those Found Culpable Will Be Sanctioned- President Buhari / Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike / Vanguard Should Be Sanctioned For Humiliating Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by mindtricks: 3:30am On Jul 16, 2016
francotunsco:
go and find work! Idleness begets ftc...

Couldnt have been said better.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by dotedote: 3:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Yeah definitely she musta said something terrible. As terrible as what landed Dino's ex-wife in blood. I think you should tell Dino what makes a man.
[b][/b]
achieverme:
Everyone is blaming and abusing dino melaye. No one ever bothered to ask what remi tinubu said to prompt Dino's response. Or did dino just turned on her and said he would rape her without remi tinubu saying anything to prompt Dino's outburst?

This is shameful.

And many of the news media reporting this issue have cleverly left out what tinubu said to prompt this.

There are two sides to a story. We do not want to bother asking what tinubu's wife said to warrant Dino's response, just because of hatred for him and desire to pull him down at all cost.

While I Dont support the unruly conduct of Dino, I still think remi tinubu must have said something equally unbecoming to make Dino give her that kind of response. Everyone is now silent on what tinubu could have said, but start broadcasting what dino said. We leave out the action that prompted the reaction and start hammering on the reaction alone.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by shizzle11(m): 4:15am On Jul 16, 2016
cococandy:
I'm not APC woman but I concur.

Our culture is fast breeding men who know nothing but to sexually degrade a woman.
Abeg leave matter for Mathias

In this case, where is degrade? This is politics my sister and you know that, the gender blackmail/women solidarity won't fly. I'm sorry.

She called him a thug, what do thugs do?....maltreat and beat

she called him a dog, what do dogs do? ....fvck and impregnate

For every action... there's an equal reaction. That's the basis here

If you do not want trouble, dont give trouble. she gave and she received.... freely. Why isolate it? because she is a woman? would u make same submission if she were to be a man?

The bonga fish herself is a tout and an uncouth, disrespectful b1tch. It isn't her first time, she's habitually arrogant, abusive, rude and disrespectful.

Same thing she did to sariki...

Same thing she did to Ekweremadu...

Just that those two were more honourable' and diplomatic

She only met an equally uncouth match in dino..... so? fair play!

She can take her uncouthness to her husband's puppets like the idiotic and shameless apc osun women, insult, disrespect and denigrate them at will as she deems, but must keep to her boundry.

Dhurrrr!

Meanwhile how's she doing? congrats on her arrival smiley
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Caveatemptor(m): 4:23am On Jul 16, 2016
aressssa:

The woman beater, wife beater, rapist and fighter can say whatever rubbish or twist the story any how, the witnesses and his fellow senate members says otherwise and one thing they are not denying what he said to Mrs Tinubu.

Again, saying you act like a thug and saying you are a dog are 2 different things so learn how to read and comprehend..

Your best defense is a video without audio? Very silly..

Cringe worthy is your type supporting and defending a wife beater and rapist.

I wonder why the video of the same thug fighting and disrupting proceeding on the house floor doesn't bother or cringe you..

Is it a crime not to shake hands abi what kind of silly childish and elementary school nonsense is this?

What grown man cry and mop around because of handshake..?

But the thug fighting on the house floor, beating up woman and threatening to rape women doesn't have anger issues right? grin In fact, they are your role model.. grin

You people no go kill pesin with your warped and basement mentality I swear.. grin grin

My friend,
Did you read my first post on this issue before flying to the defence of your heroine?
I think you just read the first line about Remi Tinubu and went into attack mode.
Go back and read carefully and this time without taking sides and you will see that everything you are saying about Dino Melaye in this post,I have already said in mine.
Once again I do not believe there is any difference between PDP and APC. Both are two different sides of the same nasty coin and if the kind of people making laws for me and you in the senate are character's like Remi Tinubu and Dino Melaye then Nigeria is in big trouble!

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by billyG(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2016
It is high time sen.smatt adeyemi capitalise on this dino madness & initiate a Recall of Dino Malaye b4 he disgrace d hallow chamber & okun pple in general grin grin grin grin.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by orisa37: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Dino, na "Kura" Hyena.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by orisa37: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Melaye is a Rooster.

PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend / Court voids N800b Budget Signed By Fubara, orders release of funds for Assembly / Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations