Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour (20548 Views)

Osbornegate: All Those Found Culpable Will Be Sanctioned- President Buhari / Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike / Vanguard Should Be Sanctioned For Humiliating Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by ministeriallist: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorakats:
You don't give preferential treatment to some and punish another. These two gladiators are guilty of embarrassing themselves in the public.
If any sanctions must be given in accordance to the party principles or directives, then I feel that Tinubu's wife and Dino should be sanctioned by the party.
For every action, there's a reaction and if one person is provoked, it's only normal for such an individual to react.
My thoughts though.
No just your thought but the only just thinking. Two Senators had altercations, so they should apologize to us the electorate for their uncouth statements. Rather than calling their representatives/Senators to order many are busy taking sides. They're both responsible for their actions and reactions. Therefore they must apologize to us. Else we recall them.

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by ministeriallist: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Okwyjesus:
But why is it that nobody is talking about the dog and thug Madam Tinubu called him. Thats an abuse also. I think we are over protecting women( Mrs Tinubu precisely).

Dino didnt do well yes l conquor but it seems to be two fighting case.
Naija people and hypocrisy are like

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by ronald4lif(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
I know Melaye is a tout and should be sanction but why are the APC making so much noise about it? Would they have been making noise had the victim be someone else or is it coz it's Jagaban so we won't rest? undecided

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by olandoboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Those women should go and look for something good and do,when Mrs Tunubu was insulting men in the senate DEY NO COMPLAIN or call her to order

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by dekaz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
By who if i may ask?
By NANS that is head by the SENATE PRESIDENT DR. BUKOLA SARAKI, i guess they are on cheap drugs
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Lionsclaw: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yeye women. They forgot Remi Tinubu who insults other peoples hunsband and calling a senator a mad dog even when she was not mentioned

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Gkemz: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is she not the same Remi Tinubu who always challenge the senate president and his deputy with abusive words and never accorded them their due respect. She's a toutt and she just get served. These corrupt women should should get a life

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by aressssa: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
I'm sorry I don't believe his reply is on par with hers. He could have returned the insult as he would have anyone else's without implying rape.

Make no mistake I've no bias towards Mrs Tinubu.
If we say she insulted him first, we thereby agree that rape is okay as long as the victim insulted the offender. This issue is bigger than who insulted who. He's encouraging the rape culture that is already a problem in Nigeria and he should be made an example of.

Well said..

How hard is this to understand?
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Okwyjesus(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
ministeriallist:
Naija people and hypocrisy are like
what is this one saying?
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by theripper3: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
I'm sorry I don't believe his reply is on par with hers. He could have returned the insult as he would have anyone else's without implying rape.

Make no mistake I've no bias towards Mrs Tinubu.
If we say she insulted him first, we thereby agree that rape is okay as long as the victim insulted the offender. This issue is bigger than who insulted who. He's encouraging the rape culture that is already a problem in Nigeria and he should be made an example of.

Bia Coco,

I believe we are getting all emotional about this issue. I see a lot of people alluding Dino's comment to rape which i think is unfair to the "General". I will impregnate u is never in consonance with I will rape you. Operative words being " impregnate " and "rape"

While I agree with you that the rape culture has to be violently expunged with concerted efforts by all arms of government and we the denizens of this great nation, .cut Dino some slack biko, he is actually penitent and will issue a public apology for his drivels.

I can assure you.

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by ogawisdom(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol not when his man saraki is d Senate President

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by dekaz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
ogawisdom:
Lol not when his man saraki is d Senate President
like seriously i dont know what they taking about,they have SARAKI as the SENATE PRESIDENT they are saying sanction . nobi only sanction.

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by specco(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Haba for this woman harrassing anyone that's not in her husband's camp.
●Charged against Obankolo on the floor of the Senate-2014
●Refused hand shake with Saraki the after inauguration-2015 ●Defiantly sat on Dep Sen Ekweremadu's seat-2015
●Now called Dino Melaye names

Madam please slow down.

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Larryfest(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Abeg enough of this Melaye news naa...state of the nation is going down the drain na Melaye news wan help us so
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Austino50: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
this Dino is always at the wrong side of the news, he's more of a Rogue
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by magnified(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
OSUN?

Another One
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Iganboh: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Could this man be so terrible that he just wake up and decided to lash her without a cause? Why can't we ask why? Hw many reasonable men will be happy to hear a woman trash u like the way she did to Dino and remain comfortable.
While we hate his reaction we should at least condemn these women who in the name gender equality do anything they like everywhere because they feel too big.
Let's not be bias in our judgement!!! Even the media always reports Dino's reaction without her action, very bad!!!!
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Teespice(f): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
nobody is saying anything about the fact that remi tinubu started all of this. there are ways to pass your message across without having to call someone else a thug and a mad dog.

melaye sef no even try. I guess it's a tit for tat thingy.besides, he went too far with the objectification and his past antecedents are not in his favour either.

anyhoo, two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Dom2020: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
APC u guys should leave us alone, pls what do physical assault to do with getting someone pregnant? U guys feel that we d masses are stupid
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by teejaymiquel(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:
At the bolded look at how you just disgraced English language
Are u d writer or d speller of ma engrich? Forget d engrich, i am d writter nd u are d reader Is it tru dat mummy Remi is crushing on daddy Dino cos i tink daddy tinubu is impotent nd mummy Remi is in menopause.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by DanielPop(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't like Dino neither do I like Tinubu. Both should knock themselves out for all I care! undecided
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
teejaymiquel:

Are u d writer or d speller of ma engrich?
Forget d engrich, i am d writter nd u are d reader
Is it tru dat mummy Remi is crushing on daddy Dino
cos i tink daddy tinubu is impotent nd mummy Remi is in menopause.
Hahahahahahahhah

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by ministeriallist: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Okwyjesus:

what is this one saying?
You're one of them naa
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Gbegiri101(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by wickedworld: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
That dino is a stupid man, thug and woman beater.

He is cursed by his spouse.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by solaere(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
What sanction is dis women talkin abt av dey got any sense of humor!!! Remi insulted dino dey didn't see sanction in dat so it dino reply dat is worth sanctioning....silly pple
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by brookz: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Conji dy wori d Thug grin

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Caveatemptor(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Remi Tinubu is not without blame in this matter for calling Dino Melaye a dog and a thug. She has consistently shown herself as a woman with a hot temper,however Dino Melaye showed himself to be an uncouth,loutish being with his retort that he would beat her up and impregnate her. His defence of his actions at his press conference was even worse as he continued to cast aspersions on her that he could not impregnate a woman that has attained menopause. I find this comment sexist and showing a total disrespect to all women that have attained menopause as if they are pieces of meat. Dino Melayes antecedents are not helping him either. A serial wife beater and on top of that allegedly impregnating the actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe and refusing to accept paternity nor recognising the child as his own.
Senator's Tinubu and Melaye are the kind of characters making laws for you and me In the senate,and I ask how many laws or bills have either of them proposed or passed that favour the common man? Food for thought my people but I guess we are getting the kind of leaders we deserve. Quite frankly I see nothing to cheer nor see any difference between the APC or the PDP.
They are all out to feather their nests so that their future generations will never sufkind

Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by solaere(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
wickedworld:
That dino is a stupid man, thug and woman beater.

He is cursed by his spouse.
u re not jxt reasoning proper she insulted dino 1st nd to u its normal right hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by abimic(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Remi went far but Dino took her to the dogs, i would have expected Dino to be a bit gentle in the response offered therein and not be too loose . Dino should expect further verbal attacks, i just wonder he has being nurturing sleeping with Remi, even with the menopause, he would have still layed with her, clear liar to have hidden under menopause.
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:
[b]Melaye must be sanctioned for his unruly behaviour – APC women

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/sanction-melaye-for-his/
bunch of useless women don't go face your domestic duties just 1000 naira and all of you are salivation I hope you all ll tolerate a bonga fish woman insult your husband anuofias
Re: APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Another Distraction To Keep nigerians

Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Defects To APC / Court voids N800b Budget Signed By Fubara, orders release of funds for Assembly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52