Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha (35516 Views)

Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic) / IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by sheddy111(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Rip to my brother
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by danigbo(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2016
It is darkest before dawn
I see light at the end of the tunnel !
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by mystry(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
see as his life has just been wasted for nothing ..RIP

i will remind you of this statement in the land of the rising sun
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by kingawo(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2016
rip bro.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Coolgent(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Look at what that useless albino has caused!
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by berrystunn(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2016
Victorvexz:
R.i.p to him. Look at how he died for Kanu false ideology. Just the way Ojukwu deceived igbos through radio that Nigeria stands to chance of defeating Biafra, that's how Kanu is giving this hopeless and jobless youths hope of Biafra that does not even exist for a start.

Usu...
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by wiseoneking: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
see as his life has just been wasted for nothing ..RIP
To your weak mind it is wasted for nothing. Before any freedom will come, blood must be shared. Ask the SW people what it takes Babangida and the north to allow Obj to contest under pdp after they release him from the prison. Ask of the blood of Abiola and his wife that was murdered in cold blood. As of the deaths of demostrating yoruba Youths that were slain in the streets of Lagos. No blood, no nation will ever be birthed. Think of your own and leave Biafra to walk to her own Freedom where their destiny to greatness or failure will be their own making and not now the felt that other parts of the Zoo is dragging them backward.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by iboroski: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2016
rip brother.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by wiseoneking: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Victorvexz:

My friend shut up, u are not under slavery. U can keep believing what Kanu is telling u. He is simply brainwashing u, making u feel igbos are really slaves which is a big lie. The problem is simply marginalization of Igbo and not slavery. If una like, continue killing urself for Kanu ideology.
Look at this illiterate calling Biafra agitation Kanu's ideology. I cant wait to see this nation called ArewaOdua republic. How i pray that this two lovers will one day be one. I see Arewa swallowing Odua like ilorin while Biafra soars like Eagles across the globe.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by kingsman66(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2016
FuckTheMods:
freedom? Oh yeah freedom will come. I see it coming. That will be in the year 2098. By then ya all are dead.
Nonsense

what must be must be, my bible make me to understand that who ever that dig a pit for you will surly fall inside it first.............a word is enough for the wise, baby nairalander
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by haconjy(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2016
I love Igbo people die...
I will like to join u...
Yoruba will never do something like this even if they are fighting for their right...

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by popcykaylah(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
herzern:
[size=32pt]God will not forgive Buhari for killing innocent protesters[/size]

Lol...when them see food chop finish them begin dey find wetin go burst thier bele..funny how we throw shades at eachother for our mistakes ..biafra ko Islamic state ni
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Smooyis(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Very sorry. Rip
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Victorvexz:

My friend shut up, u are not under slavery. U can keep believing what Kanu is telling u. He is simply brainwashing u, making u feel igbos are really slaves which is a big lie. The problem is simply marginalization of Igbo and not slavery. If una like, continue killing urself for Kanu ideology.

He was not talking to you neither was he asking for your opinion or analysis. so your 'Shut up" command speaks a lot about you.

he has the right to freedom and no freedom comes without a price.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by MrMcJay(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
shizzle11:
[/s]shut your smelly mouth and stop crying more than the bereaved. Aren't you lots tired of these propaganda? Wether or not you like it, this forced marriage must cease to exist one day, you yoriba's are evil hypocrites and slavish cowards

You have no home training. Everyone who disagrees with your foolishness is a coward, right? Well, go ahead and get yourself shot at. I'll eat puff-puff at ur funeral.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by MightySparrow: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
RIP to the dead

RIP Biafra.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by iukpe: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2016
If these young men had jobs with a secure future and making a living, they would not be out in the streets fighting for an idea that may not exist. RIP to the dead.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by oldninja(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2016
gidgiddy:

Lol, I even thought I was talking to an open minded person. I didn't know you were another "Lord Lugard made me a Nigerian and a Nigerian I must forever remain because I'm a brainless African who has no right to decide my destiny" type of person. Now you you see why your precious Nigeria will never move ahead? It is built on the evil theme 'unity by force'. Keep decieving your self that you have a country.

Yep, the lad may have spoken with rage and was quick to issue out threats and all that, but if I may ask, which parts and tribe(s) does the 'proposed' Biafran territory cover? Because if it includes other areas with inherents who aren't interested in becoming "free" then perhaps the agitators may have to revisit the map and exclude them so as to ensure acceptance by many in Nigeria. Otherwise you really will be shocked!!

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Tsongz:

Jez looka the way this one is talking grin u can't compare Yoruba's natural beautiful faces with ur bleachy bleachy faces some of u are good looking I admit but...... I rest my case ( grin na head we dey take recognize ur guys na)
I can't imagine dating a yoruba boy what a disaster that ll be ranging from mouth odour ,blisters @ the heels and eczema not to talk of thee funny funny rashes on his buttock even dettol will need him for advert
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Ikedonn(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Rip to a brave Soldier .You will be remembered for ever.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Tsongz(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I can't imagine dating a yoruba boy what a disaster that ll be ranging from mouth odour ,blisters @ the heels and eczema not to talk of thee funny funny rashes on his buttock even dettol will need him for advert

Xtics of ur people grin how u take know all of this ?? Besides most of Yorubas are educated discrediting all the rubbish u made mention of back there, we know how to take care of ourself unlike u grin after obtaining your ssce result the next step na to start serving under one oga after a short while of serving u get ur own shop,do small ritual and start spending yet they won't take care of their self undecided sometimes u go wan buy something body odour no go allow u breathe lipsrsealed
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by FuckTheMods: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
kingsman66:

what must be must be, my bible make me to understand that who ever that dig a pit for you will surly fall inside it first.............a word is enough for the wise, baby nairalander
and the same bible also advised you to fight and secede away from your country or It advised you to endure and have hope on heaven which is the Christian's Ultimate Goal.
Hypocrite
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by joe120120(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
dainformant:
A young man identified as Ifeanyichukwu Azubuike who was shot dead during a pro-Biafra protest in Onitsha, Anambra state last month -was laid to rest today amid tears in his hometown in Umudim Okohia Umuna LGA, Imo state. Here are some photos from funeral event.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/biafran-supporter-who-was-shot-dead.html

..b4 Nigeria got independence there was kill ' oppressed here and they .our nationalist travel around the whole world for protect until 1960 .well freedom is not easy.for u to struggle to start own life too not easy but one day God will answer u.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tsongz:

Xtics of ur people grin how u take know all of this ?? Besides most of Yorubas are educated discrediting all the rubbish u made mention of back there, we know how to take care of ourself unlike u grin after obtaining your ssce result the next step na to start serving under one oga after a short while of serving u get ur own shop,do small ritual and start spending yet they won't take care of their self undecided sometimes u go wan buy something body odour no go allow u breathe lipsrsealed
yorubas educated lwkmd who dash monnkey banana like I said the body emanating from that zone makes a pig sty a child's play in odour competition I think lux,dettol,joy soap needs people from ya zone for advert of body odour(before) and igbo after.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Tsongz(f): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
yorubas educated lwkmd who dash monnkey banana like I said the body emanating from that zone makes a pig sty a child's play in odour competition I think lux,dettol,joy soap needs people from ya zone for advert of body odour(before) and igbo after.

grin u don taste every every
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by americanigga(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
muri4mig:
Another wasted soul. May amodioha accept his soul. How can u waste ur life for a lost course.

guy you are very funny. You mean when a biafra agitator dies he goes to meet Amadioha in hell hahahaha!!!
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by raindrop99: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Only the jobless youths are dying 4 biafra. if the guy had a good job or business, he won't be on the street protesting for biafra. Igbo youths be wise and dnt cut ur lives short 4 what may nt even come to pass. During the last civil war, 20 million lives were lost. United we stand, divided we fall.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Schematics: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Most of the IPOB/MASSOB members are transported from Imo state to Onitsha, Asaba etc to cause confusion just like this one from Imo state.

Abagworo
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Schematics: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
raindrop99:
Only the jobless youths are dying 4 biafra. if the guy had a good job or business, he won't be on the street protesting for biafra. Igbo youths be wise and dnt cut ur lives short 4 what may nt even come to pass. During the last civil war, 20 million lives were lost. United we stand, divided we fall.

95% of the people in IPOB/MASSOB are mostly from Imo state because they are jobless.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Liability:
i need urs too
no u can't have mine o cos I don't put it everywhere wink
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Liability:
i need urs too
i no want liability o
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by PFRB: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
His death will never be in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor Elect Seyi Makinde And His Wife At Thanks Giving Service / Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna / Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.