Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha (35521 Views)

Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic) / IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by 9inches(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
hannyjay:
Rest in hell
Good one. God will shower you with His blessings for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by shamecurls(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=28pt]-1[/size]

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by 9inches(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Until then, what are you? Slaves?
He already said it above. So, yes we are slaves and we desire to be free.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by andyanders: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
RIP dear

He cannot Rest In Peace but he will Rest In Pieces.. Nnamdi Kalu who started this problem is in Jail eating well, his family in London, enjoying their life and the 'foo--l' was here to ferment trouble which ended up taking his life.

He will rest in pieces.More like him will meet him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by 9inches(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
andyanders:

He cannot Rest In Peace but he will Rest In Pieces.. Nnamdi Kalu who is in fermenting this problem is in Jail eating well, his family in London enjoying their life and the foo---..l was here to ferment trouble which ended up taking his life.
\
He will rest in pieces.More like him will meet him.

Unfortunately, you are not God. Sorry.

8 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by seunzor: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rip bro, but I believe God created us to think that's why he made us rational, somebody can not just come from abroad and start deceiving us in our own country,as a person I can't even die for myself not to talk of my family/ nation. This is a country that you know your right but you can not claim it. Now, who will be paying this Guy's children's school fees? Who will take care of his parents? Before we take any step as a responsible person, please think about the people that depend on you. Don't just let us do things because people are doing it, lets always think first before we act

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by TheNewIbadan: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
9inches:

He already said it above. So, yes we are slaves and we desire to be free.

Calm down. When we Yorubas are ready to release you, we will.
Else, the North don't plan on releasing you. Yorubas also want Nigeria to break, but we'll do it the War-Free style. Nigerian no be South Sudan.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by 9inches(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Calm down. When we Yorubas are ready to release you, we will.
Else, the North don't plan on releasing you. Yorubas also want Nigeria to break, but we'll do it the War-Free style. Nigerian no be South Sudan.

I don't know yorubas as bravehearts, not even if they are in power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by dayorx(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls take a good look at the framed picture, d deceased was wearing a red shirt with cross bones and a skull in d middle, the flag being carried is not d biafra flag, peeps this guy was a cultist n he ws being buried in in their colours see the stern looking guys carrying the casket.

The op no sabi wetin dey go on

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by musajebreen: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Igbos be wise there is nothing like BIAFRA. It is Buafraud. God have mercy on his soul because the bible said my people perish because if lack of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by kikake: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:

Keep dreaming bro, Biafra ceased to exist in 1970, that is what u should understand. Nigeria is one nation under God, and it will remain so. U self acclaimed biafrans will only try like u did in 1967 , but will never succeed in dividing this great nation. U will only continue to be frustrated and keep blaming Hausa and Yoruba for ur problems. But if u want Biafra, u must make sure u are able to outgun the Nigerian army. This is Nigeria, nobody will give u free Biafra

Any country held together by force of arms never thrives.

Nigeria has earned more than $1 trillion from oil but has no common electricity, no common running water, no good hospital.
And some continue to make these childish blackmail against a group pulling out of a dysfunctional country. Why? What other goodies are you expecting to come from Nigeria?

Say RIP to the guy who died for what he believed in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Spicycat(f): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
This looks like cultists burial to me. undecided
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by xmich(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:

My friend shut up, u are not under slavery. U can keep believing what Kanu is telling u. He is simply brainwashing u, making u feel igbos are really slaves which is a big lie. The problem is simply marginalization of Igbo and not slavery. If una like, continue killing urself for Kanu ideology.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Omoluabi16(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Whatever we believe in, One Nigeria, bafra or oduduwa..this man didn't deserve this. This killings would only fuel the hatred more. As proven by civilized lands like Britain, Dialogue is always the best option instead of being confrontational.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by xmich(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Spicycat:
This looks like cultists burial to me. undecided

Live with it or huge the nearest transformer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by TheNewIbadan: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
9inches:

I don't know yorubas as bravehearts, not even if they are in power.

I don't know Ibos as bravehearts, not even the one in kuje prison forming hero. Aparently your people think Fayose has more balls than the whole SE leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
His life was not a waste he died for what he believed in.
ChangeIsCostant:
see as his life has just been wasted for nothing ..RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
dainformant:
Rip to him

There's no umuna LGA in Imo state, most every news be used for blogging sef?
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
I wonder why dis topic made front page. I asked a question last time and i was ban. Bt the truth can neva be hiden,
Nigeria shuld stop hidin under d unbrella of one Nigeria.
D president nd d security forces shuld go nd fight d herdsmen not dos seeking for freedom, Unarm citizen. Well, RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by TheNewIbadan: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MrMcJay:
None of Ojukwu's children died of starvation during the Civil War. They were all well fed and cozy in the bunkers.

None of Uwazurike's children has ever been shot or even arrested for Pro-Biafa activities. They are all flexing in the wealth gotten from the Biafran struggle by Uwazurike.

None of Kanu's relations has been arrested for the Biafran struggle. His wife chose to protest for Biafra abroad. Why didn't she come to Onitsha or Aba?

There are more effective ways of fighting this Biafran struggle. This is the 21st Century, there is no point taking a knife to a gunfight. Diplomacy, Pressure and tact are very important.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by nortcentrallord(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:

Keep dreaming bro, Biafra ceased to exist in 1970, that is what u should understand. Nigeria is one nation under God, and it will remain so. U self acclaimed biafrans will only try like u did in 1967 , but will never succeed in dividing this great nation. U will only continue to be frustrated and keep blaming Hausa and Yoruba for ur problems. But if u want Biafra, u must make sure u are able to outgun the Nigerian army. This is Nigeria, nobody will give u free Biafra

Yet you guys never forced Tiwa Savage to keep marrying TBILZ once they became incompatible. Its a clear replica of this scenario. "Marriage" is never by force. Its out of FREE VOLITION. And stop bringing God into everything to justify your selfish aim. If Igbos are not so important to this country, why is the Hausa and Yoruba afraid to let them go? I am not Igbo but this nonsense has gone on for too long. There is nothing great about Nigeria, we are only forcing out destinies together. Whoever wants to go should be allowed to go or @ least every zone should control their own resources.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by linusbnn(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:

On a more fair note,is it by force to be together?. Nigeria should emulate the UK please

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Aka awara junior- this young man here is my brother from umuna onuimo lga. From the history of Nigeria, the stories continues as the families of this young man cries bitterly and in pains. the question is when will the killing's injustice's and marginalization of biafran's stop? Honestly if i have a weaponry ,nigeria will experience unknown attack the world will ever seen. How on earth are human beings and people in power so wicked and evil to kill unarmed people in this wild world. God guard your people in this wicked world

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by qintus: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lord Lugard made me a Nigerian and a Nigerian I must forever remain because I'm a brainless African who has no right to decide my destiny". Now you you see why your precious Nigeria will never move ahead? It is built on the evil theme 'unity by force'. Keep deceiving your self that you have a country. THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by bladeAnders(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
what is biafra?
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by melejo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:

Your barbarism is immeasurable. You're unfit to live within humans

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by ikeyman00(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
And Buhari foot soldiers are still killing under the watchful eyes of the yoruba.

Well no need talking too much we know they dislike us.
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by Sasuwa(f): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
C wat kanu has caused
Re: Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha by hamilton62(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Victorvexz:

My friend shut up, u are not under slavery. U can keep believing what Kanu is telling u. He is simply brainwashing u, making u feel igbos are really slaves which is a big lie. The problem is simply marginalization of Igbo and not slavery. If una like, continue killing urself for Kanu ideology.
why take paracetamol for another's headache... How do you feel about your hypocrisy when you cheer and kudos Martin L J. And you speak from the other side of your mouth when it comes to a man taking stand on what he believes in, even standing tall at his point of death... Cowards and selfish people like you won't understand the meaning of freedom and existing as a human and not animals you and your nationalities are!
I am sorry for a lost soul like you.... Atleast the words of the noble leaurette, Prof. W. soyinka yesterday here proves that you are either blind or you are just blind at heart whenever you hear biafra.
Many shall die but at the end, we shall be free.... I can never bring a child to life in this country to face the negated life existing here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode / Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.