Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On (1261 Views)

Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On by ebosie11(f): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Gov Fayose, Gov Mimiko, Senator Kashamu, Prince Adeyeye, Engr Adeniji pictured after a meetingĀ  in Ondo State Gov Lodge, Abuja today.There was a solidarity rally today for Fayose by PDP Ekiti South Senatorial District which consists of Ikere, Ise/ Orun, Ekiti South West; Omuo, Emure and Gbonyin Local Governments respectively.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/govs-fayose-mimiko-senator-kashamu-at.html

Re: See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On by ebosie11(f): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Let us see what the end holds for him
Re: See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On by Pavarottii(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
The ones Tinubu and Obasanjo can't control. For their conquest for West Domination.
Re: See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On by Faremisodeeq(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
I only see 7 people in the post. And buruji is the 3 of them
Re: See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On by Almaiga: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kpomo Governor (Governor of the Eastern Niger)

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On by eyeview: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
There's a level of confidence which Fayose brings into an environment.
I have said it severally before that if am to take side with either fayose or buhari in this whole sage,I will take my chances with fayose. I have a strong feeling that he will triumph over pmb at the end and his political dynasty will far outlive buhari's.

(1) (Reply)

Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV / RE-IPOB Warns That Another Biafra War May Be Fought / Photos: VP Yemi Osinbajo, Gov. Ambode And Wife, Others Pay Tinubu Sallah Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.