Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply (3309 Views)

Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by Dmano: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Has anybody remember 2 ask these man about works n housing?did pmb just wanted 2 bury d other 2key ministry?which one are we relying on now,when dis appointment were made i was very sad not because i dont like fash but because he was going 2 fail given his careless rocket science talk,this govt may end up not doing anything meaningful,u may hear dey want 2 print more money. Mcheeeeeew
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by funkyibodude(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2016
thomasthomas:
It's funny when Nigerians will jump on this thread and criticise the minister for the comment. If you ask Nigerians, do you pay your light bills? They will get defensive on why they shouldn't pay but they expect stable electricity from where now? Some people owe electricity companies hundreds of thousands and they have light almost 24 hrs yet rrefusesto pay for it!

That is why the distribution companies are in debt because you have refused to pay your bill, you bypass the meter and use electricity free of charge but will still ccome online to condemn and criticise a man who is doing his very best!

Pay your bills and taxes so that government can have money to execute projects!

Note Fashola is not controlling anything, the electricity generation of this ccountry is in private hands.
that was the same thing fashola did during GEJ regime so he should feel the heat undecided
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by gbemmy2k10(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2016
cc: mynd44 lalastical seun
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by slimfit1(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2016
SeniorElder:
Fashola what is your work sef? Do you remember your rocket science statement? As I'm typing this no light in our area and you are talking trash. Abegi continue to darken naija with darkness until 2019, then we shall see. I'm speaking as a senior Elder

Tell the Avengers to stop first then maybe we can focus on something else. When that fool called Jonathan put all our eggs in one basket what do you expect him to do with no funds.
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by TomLepskie(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2016
dunkem21:

My laugh comes last angry.. Don't dare me to play the Ace up my sleeve angry angry

Na today? You just find him i ll fix him. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by dunkem21(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
TomLepskie:

Na today? You just find him i ll fix him. cool

Be warned..

The last guy that dared half.. had a coffin from Hong Kong cool
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by thomasthomas: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
yaki84:

when akwaibom beggar suddenly becomes fashole spokesman on nairaland, u know say the hustle is real.
i don beg you for money before?

Sorry try again later ipob yoot!
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by thomasthomas: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
yaki84:

when akwaibom beggar suddenly becomes fashole spokesman on nairaland, u know say the hustle is real.
i don beg you for money before?

Sorry try again later ipob yoot! grin
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by thomasthomas: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
but he can enforce meter distribution.
He can build more power stations.
Stop making excuses for him.
What of housing, is that also dependent on militants cease fire.
Abeg mowu hia word

Always comment with the context!

He can build more power stations really? shocked shocked shocked

If I tell you that you don't know the job of the minister, you'll get angry, always rushing to comment on issues they have no clue about grin grin grin grin

Let me educate you, electricity generation in Nigeria privatised! sad understood?
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2016
thomasthomas:

If I tell you that you don't know the job of the minister, you'll get angry, always rushing to comment on issues they have no clue about grin grin grin grin

Let me educate you, electricity generation in Nigeria privatised! sad understood?
if I tell you you can't read and comprehend you go start to insult me.

Build not (run) generate
Private sector does not mean gwament cannot partake, just that others are also licensed to.
Or you think because everyone has gun in USA so govt too shouldn't. Think bfor pushing to show your ignorance.
There is more than 1 way to skin a cat.
So if you're made minister today you will not do anything abi.
You will force them to give meter and stop estimating bills.
You won't force them to replace bad transformers.
You will..... You know what, when,if you ever get to position of authority blame private sector you hia. Just makes it easier for us to shine
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
thomasthomas:

can you see your life.
No response
You sef how daft you sound
Did nnpc not build mega stations even with abundance of private petrol stations
Mtscheew
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by thomasthomas: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
can you see your life.
No response
You sef how daft you sound
Did nnpc not build mega stations even with abundance of private petrol stations
Mtscheew

Olodo

NNPC has a subsidiary called Retail who is in charge of that!

In trying to sound smart you just exposed yourself!
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by mokset123: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2016
thomasthomas:
It's funny when Nigerians will jump on this thread and criticise the minister for the comment. If you ask Nigerians, do you pay your light bills? They will get defensive on why they shouldn't pay but they expect stable electricity from where now? Some people owe electricity companies hundreds of thousands and they have light almost 24 hrs yet rrefusesto pay for it!

That is why the distribution companies are in debt because you have refused to pay your bill, you bypass the meter and use electricity free of charge but will still ccome online to condemn and criticise a man who is doing his very best!

Pay your bills and taxes so that government can have money to execute projects!

Note Fashola is not controlling anything, the electricity generation of this ccountry is in private hands.

My friend do you know what they call estimated billing? How would you love to pay 5times what you ought to pay as electricity tariff for a month. Many homes are suffering from this yet most distribution companies have not found a solution to it.

Imagine coughing out between 20k to 40k to purchase a meter in this difficult time. Nigerians are going through so much stress financially
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
thomasthomas:

Olodo

NNPC has a subsidiary called Retail who is in charge of that!

In trying to sound smart you just exposed yourself!
what's the difference between what I said and the daftness you just displayed. what's the difference between Nnpc and Nnpc retail
your mumu den cook am from village
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by thomasthomas: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
what's the difference between what I said and the daftness you just displayed. what's the difference between Nnpc and Nnpc retail
your mumu den cook am from village
The more you try to sound knowledgeable the more you exposed your ignorance.

I will just ignore you!
Re: Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2016
thomasthomas:
The more you try to sound knowledgeable the more you exposed your ignorance.

I will just ignore you!
doesn't change the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering The Apc’s Campaign Of Ethnic Hate Against President Jonathan / Interview With IMN Spokesman- Musa: Shiites’ Travails Are Foreign Sponsored / The 8 Stages Of Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.