Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

In Need Of Calabar Lady For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Calabar Lady For Marriage (500 Views)

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Ask Seun for this topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Calabar Lady For Marriage by Agroproducts: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2016
I am a matured guy and wants to get married because i am of marriageable age. I am interested in any beautiful calabar lady that resides in Lagos for a serious relationship that wld lead to marriage.
Any pretty calabar lady that resides in Lagos and is of marriageable age that wants to know more about me should pls contact me on sunnexmcdon@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Calabar Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Agroproducts:
I am a matured guy and wants to get married because i am of marriageable age. I am interested in any beautiful calabar lady that resides in Lagos for a serious relationship that wld lead to marriage.
Any pretty calabar lady that resides in Lagos and is of marriageable age that wants to know more about me should pls contact me on sunnexmcdon@gmail.com

Why Calabar lady?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice!!!! / What Would You Do? / Who Loves You More. Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Or Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.