Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) (42952 Views)

Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by DatAkokite(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lwkm/,,,, photoshoot and zikoko grin
Nyc one bruv

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Kayjoepops: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin Datakokite na u I follow come here ooo
Space booked sad
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
DatAkokite:
Lwkm/,,,, photoshoot and zikoko grin
Nyc one bruv

Haha, my boss, I see you oooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by mzjaney(f): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can relate with dis.

Sweet mother.

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by stylochime: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
9. When she sees one of her friends and they just stand there gisting.

Kuku kill me.
The Main Reason I Hated Followin My Mom. D Tin Dey Tire Me

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by photoshoot(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
stylochime:

The Main Reason I Hated Followin My Mom. D Tin Dey Tire Me

Haha, lool...
The gisting dey too much...
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Cornerstone001: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2016
photoshoot:
3. When she passes the first shop selling it N500 and walks 30 minutes to buy it for N490 from her customer.

Na wa
Most people are guilty of this cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by power900: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2016
lol, nice thread ,imagine 174 guest viewing. I wonder what's keeping them from signing up??

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2016
I even refused to follow her to the market today Because of the stress. Man fit go market by 9 am come back by 5 pm with only one backo bag and plenty of pricing. Biko make man rest angry

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Cornerstone001: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
photoshoot:
6. When your mother that said she just wanted to buy meat is now pricing lace.

How did we get here? embarassed

This is true, You will be amazed
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
How come your thread has same details a certain Kinginvahala have
Jes asking ooooo
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by MidasTouche01(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigerian mums are awesome...

I love u mama

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Kherry: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
mysticgal:
I even refused to follow her to the market today Because of the stress. Man fit go market by 9 am come back by 5 pm with only one backo bag and plenty of pricing. Biko make man rest angry
u wan rest or u wan chat for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by hssl(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by AlphaNet: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2016
The part that she can afford to walk round the big market just to buy something they initially said N500 for N490 was always so annoying.

So it wasn't only my mom that did these...!!!

At times she would leave all the meat shop to the bone shop and when i protest, she would say they were 'biscuit bones' i would need to exercise my teeth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by onyee25(f): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Lmao i thought it was only my mum that does these...in conclusion,Nigerian mums are all the same grin

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
u wan rest or u wan chat for nairaland.
Guy all na rest. she fit talk say na food things she wan buy but e fit be say na clothes she get for mind. Besides today na house stocking day, anybody wey follow her na die, so I just lie down for bed pretend like say I sick make another man step in for me abeg, car go full today... No strength biko tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Akjr(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Nufin makes me laf like 9, 4 n 3. I hate dem sef.... Some one will foreva tink somfin happens 2 only him/her not know almost evrybodi experience same tinx.... D post jst describe me n ma mum

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2016
So annoying but thank God we are grown now,na me dey shop for the family.Despite the stress they are still the best thing in our lives. May God bless and keep my mumsy for me. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Disneylady(f): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Even if you follow my mum waka just 2km walk, you will have to greet every known and unknown persons you come across till you reach where you going; especially the elderly ones, na to dey kneel upandan...so annoying!

Market things? I don't do with her, na die cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2016
mysticgal:

Guy all na rest. she fit talk say na food things she wan buy but e fit be say na clothes she get for mind. Besides today na house stocking day, anybody wey follow her na die, so I just lie down for bed pretend like say I sick make another man step in for me abeg, car go full today... No strength biko tongue
lmao. chicz of these days..smh
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by izzou(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by afeezzezo: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Yuneehk:
LOL. Sweet mummy! This is really her cheesy

That number 13 eh, It's both your hands and legs 'cause you'll walk the length and breadth of the market with your legs of course, and carrying the bought goods with your hand. It's so not easy!

Hope say you self no go be like that..
Till then grin
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
never followed my mum to the market, but my neighbours wife is all this and more. I finally understood why she goes to the market 8:am nd comes back 6:30pm the day i followed her to the market.

never again!!

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by gbaskiboy: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
48noble:
Dino never followed his mother to d market...Remi Tinubu
are u saying Dino is a bastards continue o
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2016
AuroraB:
How come your thread has same details a certain Kinginvahala have
Jes asking ooooo

Thanks for bringing this to my notice. Maybe I would send a complain to the mods.
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by mekybabe1: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lmao. chicz of these days..smh
undecided
Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by Pyno30: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
If you think all this is hard. Then try following my mum to the market to buy Xmas clothes.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by anitapreeti(f): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
I can relate to all the points! My mummy once rejected the meat the seller had already cut into pieces for us.
I was like mummy really? but why?
but what can I do? I was just carrying bag n following!

1 Like

Re: The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) by yinkhar(f): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria moms are funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.