Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? (7336 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
First of all, from one Black Brother to another Black Brother, I sympatize with you on the ascension to grace of Your Mother and Younger Brother. I don't use the phrase "RIP", because We Black people do not rest in peace, We begin our real and actual work in peace. When peace rained about 6000 years ago, and when peace will begin to rain again which is starting already, We will always be the rulers of the planet and most importantly our destinies. When a Black person dies, life as just began, Re-education would begin almost immidiately because A Black person's main purpose is to become a God. A few become Gods here while they still live and most after death. One of the requirements of that is the passge of rites which is done within the indiginous circle. So I don't say rest in peace, I say They have ascended to grace or power.

Chemotherapy does no good, that is why the brain function and mechnism rejects it, thus the vomitting. When your body rejects something, part of that body organ sends a signal to the brain, and the brain would send a kind of command to the body to reject it by vomitting.
Now the bastard modern doctors just further add or give another medication so to force the body to retain the chemo poisons, thus the loosing of ones hairs, etc. The same for all illnesses. Always remember and know that the non-blacks and modern medicine never treats the cause of the problems, they only eliminate the symptons while they continue to add or prescribe the agents that cause the illness in the first place.

We Black people must learn and understand how the minds of the non-blacks works.

On the spiritual part-
I am not denying the fact that your friend saw Jesus, I for one know that Jesus existed.
Did your friend describe the Jesus he saw? ask him. so that he shouldn't be giving the glory to whom don't deserve it.

I say, He did see Jesus, He saw GOD, in better words, He felt GOD. Who is This God? This God once upon a time existed as A Man, He ascended, not like we all will do, He already had power, We would just ascended to Him or Her. God reincarnated as your friend, meaning God is the spirit which lives in him and in control of your friend's mind. It was God who healed him right from inside (and it is not a miracle, it is pure science, God does not perform magic).

Remember Jesse Williams speech at the last BET awards? "Just because we are magic doesn't mean we are not real".

Why would God choose to save one, and another God let another die? If there are 5 billion Black people, there are 5 billion Gods, who build or created the universe.

To answer the question that I asked, I can not claim that I know why God would choose to prolong some one whose condition should result to death by all medical prognosis, and other with merely toothache dies.

To my understanding, it is to do with One's Purpose. Nobody can die without fulfilling their purpose.

Your Friend saw himself as God, or saw God. The shock or joy must have been too much, coupled with his white jesus indoctrination, that he gave the fake jesus(the real devil) the praise that he didn't deserve. Ori (Head) ni ko dupe (Your friend should thank his head).

naijadeyhia:

Chemo is in stages and it does not kill as you are speculating. Let me help you.

His laporoscopic surgery was done in Lekki and being the only friend who stood by him as all others assumed he had Aids due to his skeletal look, he asked the doctor to allow me to see the visuals and the doctor showed us how wide spread the cancer had spread and showed when he took a sampls to send to south africa for testing and recommendations on the type of chemo to apply.

We waited 3 weeks for the result and the result came with a special nutition mix he had to be taking since he could no longer eat. That mix alone cost 50k a can and he managed to consume those. The doctor told me privately that I should prepare for his death. That the test showed it was irreversible an at stage 3 but we could delay his demise via this chemo.

I never told him what the doctor said. Imagine someone whose eyes had turned green, his urine deep green, his poo was just green gunk. No strenght, no ability to eat, and was looking like a skeleton but I still had hope because he never would accept Jesus but here at this bad moment he decided to listen to me.

He died after the 3rd chemo session and was dead for 4 hours. I say this because since he was admitted there I didnt need to stay by his side so I came that morning checked on him and left. Got a call 2 hrs later that he had passed.

Due to traffic I couldnt make it there till after 4 hrs but I sent from brethren ahead and they were praying and singing when I got there. He was dead and already stiffening up. He sneezed and opened his eyes in my presence. When he sneezed the catarrh from his nose was green.

We helped him up amidst shouts and all and he was just repeating Jesus is real over and over again.

My brother you can say what you want. My mum died in my arms, I dressed up my younger brothers corpse when he died and buried him so I know what death feels and looks like. Even the doctor had already written his death certificate and you are here saying what you do not know.

Jesus is real. My friend was a womaniser, an alcoholic, an all round fun loving guy who did not give a damn about God or even life but today the difference is as clear as the sun is different from the moon.

Thanks for you analogy but no thanks.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
gatiano:
First of all, from one Black Brother to another Black Brother, I sympatize with you on the ascension to grace of Your Mother and Younger Brother. I don't use the phrase "RIP", because We Black people do not rest in peace, We begin our real and actual work in peace. When peace rained about 6000 years ago, and when peace will begin to rain again which is starting already, We will always be the rulers of the planet and most importantly our destinies. When a Black person dies, life as just began, Re-education would begin almost immidiately because A Black person's main purpose is to become a God. A few become Gods here while they still live and most after death. One of the requirements of that is the passge of rites which is done within the indiginous circle. So I don't say rest in peace, I say They have ascended to grace or power.

Chemotherapy does no good, that is why the brain function and mechnism rejects it, thus the vomitting. When your body rejects something, part of that body organ sends a signal to the brain, and the brain would send a kind of command to the body to reject it by vomitting.
Now the bastard modern doctors just further add or give another medication so to force the body to retain the chemo poisons, thus the loosing of ones hairs, etc. The same for all illnesses. Always remember and know that the non-blacks and modern medicine never treats the cause of the problems, they only eliminate the symptons while they continue to add or prescribe the agents that cause the illness in the first place.

We Black people must learn and understand how the minds of the non-blacks works.

On the spiritual part-
I am not denying the fact that your friend saw Jesus, I for one know that Jesus existed.
Did your friend describe the Jesus he saw? ask him. so that he shouldn't be giving the glory to whom don't deserve it.

I say, He did see Jesus, He saw GOD, in better words, He felt GOD. Who is This God? This God once upon a time existed as A Man, He ascended, not like we all will do, He already had power, We would just ascended to Him or Her. God reincarnated as your friend, meaning God is the spirit which lives in him and in control of your friend's mind. It was God who healed him right from inside (and it is not a miracle, it is pure science, God does not perform magic).

Remember Jesse Williams speech at the last BET awards? "Just because we are magic doesn't mean we are not real".

Why would God choose to save one, and another God let another die? If there are 5 billion Black people, there are 5 billion Gods, who build or created the universe.

To answer the question that I asked, I can not claim that I know why God would choose to prolong some one whose condition should result to death by all medical prognosis, and other with merely toothache dies.

To my understanding, it is to do with One's Purpose. Nobody can die without fulfilling their purpose.

Your Friend saw himself as God, or saw God. The shock or joy must have been too much, coupled with his white jesus indoctrination, that he gave the fake jesus(the real devil) the praise that he didn't deserve. Ori (Head) ni ko dupe (Your friend should thank his head).

Young man I advice you stop with all these mumbo jumbo.

A man who refused Jesus when alive and had no dealings with Him came back totally convinced of what he experienced and you sit there and spew ignorance.

He never hallucinated or imagined it as the 5 of us in that private ward all knew.

Wait till you experience yours then you can explain it away but I know what I saw and experienced that day. If I was nor privy to the medical history from the onset then you can say all you want.

I suggest you read up on cancer of the bile duct then come back and tell me that a stage 3 can be medically healed in 3 weeks with no trace or even at all.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cancer is cancer, regardless on what part it developed in the body. It is just a foreign outgrowth attached to any organ of the body. Yes, They are in stages. Don't let it surprise you that you have cancer too, everybody does, except those who eat as God as commanded them to eat. If not, then the people who don't obey the command have the cancer. How does God command you to eat, since you know jesus?

My Younger Brother too passed due to cancer, very simple yet worst that the one you are talking about because it came out directly from a lymphatic node.
I also have an aunt who is battling colon cancer, she has been to france, israel, russia and india, the more she is spending money, the more she is dieing. To cover up, she also did plastic surgery. I know a little and close experience with cancer. The moment they touched that chemo jargon is the moment the family trouble would begin.

Look that the whole of Black people globally. We are not in control of our destiny. We have falling below a description of what falling should be, so much so that the Bible and the Quran called Us "The dead". Every zombie movie that you have ever seen, is the other races making fun of us. Both you would now notice that the zombies are kind of getting intelligent...
These non-black races would always boost that they conquered us, only a Black person who does not have knowledge of Black people between 1000BC to about 1700AD would fall for the lie.
However, the one single weapon that the caucasians use was "The image of the white jesus" for the christians. For the muslims, is the hadith and the figment that Muhammad must have been a caucasian arab.
What finally nailed the coffin, rendered us skeletons in the grave was when we began to believe the idea that "God is a spirit that can not be seen physically".

naijadeyhia:

A man who refused Jesus when alive and had no dealings with Him came back totally convinced of what he experienced and you sit there and spew ignorance.

He never hallucinated or imagined it as the 5 of us in that private ward all knew.

Wait till you experience yours then you can explain it away but I know what I saw and experienced that day. If I was nor privy to the medical history from the onset then you can say all you want.

I suggest you read up on cancer of the bile duct then come back and tell me that a stage 3 can be medically healed in 3 weeks with no trace or even at all.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by mcemmy0z: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2016
I SENT YOU A MAIL

gatiano:
Cancer is cancer, regardless on what part it developed in the body. It is just a foreign outgrowth attached to any organ of the body. Yes, They are in stages. Don't let it surprise you that you have cancer too, everybody does, except those who eat as God as commanded them to eat. If not, then the people who don't obey the command have the cancer. How does God command you to eat, since you know jesus?

My Younger Brother too passed due to cancer, very simple yet worst that the one you are talking about because it came out directly from a lymphatic node.
I also have an aunt who is battling colon cancer, she has been to france, israel, russia and india, the more she is spending money, the more she is dieing. To cover up, she also did plastic surgery. I know a little and close experience with cancer. The moment they touched that chemo jargon is the moment the family trouble would begin.

Look that the whole of Black people globally. We are not in control of our destiny. We have falling below a description of what falling should be, so much so that the Bible and the Quran called Us "The dead". Every zombie movie that you have ever seen, is the other races making fun of us. Both you would now notice that the zombies are kind of getting intelligent...
These non-black races would always boost that they conquered us, only a Black person who does not have knowledge of Black people between 1000BC to about 1700AD would fall for the lie.
However, the one single weapon that the caucasians use was "The image of the white jesus" for the christians. For the muslims, is the hadith and the figment that Muhammad must have been a caucasian arab.
What finally nailed the coffin, rendered us skeletons in the grave was when we began to believe the idea that "God is a spirit that can not be seen physically".

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Yes. I am very sorry, I have been unable to assess the mail since last night. I would reply immidiately I assess it. or you can write me on lawtlauren@gmail.com.

mcemmy0z:
I SENT YOU A MAIL

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by mcemmy0z: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
gatiano:
Yes. I am very sorry, I have been unable to assess the mail since last night. I would reply immidiately I assess it. or you can write me on lawtlauren@gmail.com.

Okay... Check your mail for my message
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 5:35am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Smh
You lie without shame.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Smh
You lie without shame.

Your lies are an embarrassment to lies itself. You lie in staccato fashion.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Your lies are an embarrassment to lies itself. You lie in staccato fashion.
Glad you did not deny you are a liar.

Keep lying for jesus, if he is real hope u know what your reward would be grin
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Glad you did not deny you are a liar.

Keep lying for jesus, if he is real hope u know what your reward would be grin

The innocent fear no accusation. Why would I deny when there is nothing to deny seeing that I speak the truth unlike you who is claiming to be a former pastor when you know God never called you but you deceptively called yourself and began following people you saw as gospel stars because of your addiction to miracles and not God.

The fact is your type has been in existence way before now and will continue to browse through generations but how has that diminished God?

I have said it time and time again that your failed attempt at Atheistic Evangelism is like a boxer eho is boxing the wind and claims to be a world champion because he did....its fruitless and stupid because worse and stronger Atheists than you have come and gone but the gospel of Jesus keeps waxing stronger until THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF GOD COVERS THE EARTH AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA.

95% Of the world do not even know what Atheism is and you are here chest beating. You better go and put your head on right becauss being a fraud flows in your veins.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The innocent fear no accusation. Why would I deny when there is nothing to deny seeing that I speak the truth unlike you who is claiming to be a former pastor when you know God never called you but you deceptively called yourself and began following people you saw as gospel stars because of your addiction to miracles and not God.

The fact is your type has been in existence way before now and will continue to browse through generations but how has that diminished God?

I have said it time and time again that your failed attempt at Atheistic Evangelism is like a boxer eho is boxing the wind and claims to be a world champion because he did....its fruitless and stupid because worse and stronger Atheists than you have come and gone but the gospel of Jesus keeps waxing stronger until THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF GOD COVERS THE EARTH AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA.

95% Of the world do not even know what Atheism is and you are here chest beating. You better go and put your head on right becauss being a fraud flows in your veins.
Is that all?

Trying to invalidate me does not make your lies true. So you pull out a story of cancer being healed and the dead man resurrecting then call me a liar so as to make your story true? Lol
Abeg keep up the good work. Respect to all the "I must lie for jesus" crew on nairaland. Una dey try grin
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Is that all?

Trying to invalidate me does not make your lies true. So you pull out a story of cancer being healed and the dead man resurrecting then call me a liar so as to make your story true? Lol
Abeg keep up the good work. Respect to all the "I must lie for jesus" crew on nairaland. Una dey try grin

Yes miracles from God are real and true unlike you who God turned deaf ears to when you called on Him due to your double standards and fraud riddled life.

Now you are blaming God for your own misguided life and decisions you took by yourself due to your greed and desire to be relevant as a spiro spiro brother trying to perform acts without faith.

You and the seven sons of sceva were and are in the same category. Deceivers and liars!

1 Like

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Is that all?

Invalidating you is a waste of time because you invalidated yourself. Imagine claiming that you fainted and wanting to link that to death similarity and consciousness in death.

You dont even know how lame and childish you sound. You fainted at 12 and it wasnt even the first time it happened...

I am beginning to suspect that you are epileptic because people like that can lie for Federal Government.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Invalidating you is a waste of time because you invalidated yourself. Imagine claiming that you fainted and wanting to link that to death similarity and consciousness in death.

You dont even know how lame and childish you sound. You fainted at 12 and it wasnt even the first time it happened...

I am beginning to suspect that you are epileptic because people like that can lie for Federal Government.
You crack me up real good. grin
Fun toying with you guys. Now you are even tired of your own resurrection and cancer story.
What next? Can your god bring back a beheaded man back to life?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

You crack me up real good. grin
Fun toying with you guys. Now you are even tired of your own resurrection and cancer story.
What next? Can your god bring back a beheaded man back to life?

Again you prove you are a child. You think God has anything to prove to you?

Thank you for accepting you were toying around with this fabricated story.

You. have everything to prove to yourself but your childish tantrums everywhere. My dead but now alive friend is still very much alive and declaring Jesus in Lagos and Enugu.

So eat your heart out.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Again you prove you are a child. You think God has anything to prove to you? You have everything to prove to yourself but your childish tantrums everywhere. My dead but now alive friend is still very much alive and declaring Jesus in Lagos and Enugu.

So eat your heart out.
Yes I am 3 years old. grin

Yes he is using that to try and build his ministry. We know how it works nau.

He has created a niche for himself, hasn't he? Extorting cancer patients.

Nemesis will catch up with him. You think you can take advantage of te suffering of people by claiming a miracle they want has happened to you?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes I am 3 years old. grin

Yes he is using that to try and build his ministry. We know how it works nau.

He has created a niche for himself, hasn't he? Extorting cancer patients.

Nemesis will catch up with him. You think you can take advantage of te suffering of people by claiming a miracle they want has happened to you?

You have been caught in your lies already. So that settles it.

The one extorting was the hospital. God healed and raised him for free.

So you believe in Nemesis? I thought you lacked morality.

Bloody liar

1 Like

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You have been caught in your lies already. So that settles it.

The one extorting was the hospital. God healed and raised him for free.

So you believe in Nemesis? I thought you lacked morality.

Bloody liar

When he truely has cancer abeg make e no go hospital o. Stay in church and pray well.

So you think only christians are moral? Lol

Ignorance. Smh
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

When he truely has cancer abeg make e no go hospital o. Stay in church and pray well.

So you think only christians are moral? Lol

Ignorance. Smh

Did I mention Nemesis? You did! Yes u claim not to believe in morality. Confused fellow.

He went to the hospital as an ardent unbeliever but came out saved.

Again I say eat your heart out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D / Christian Evangelist Dismantles Atheism With One Scientific Question / A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.