Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? (7266 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2016
HardMirror:

But your question was if his wind pipe broke. Does it have to break?

The wind pipe does not have to break. It can be crushed. There is a right and a wrong way to hang oneself. If the nose does not tighten around ones trachea then youbare just swinging. If you jump from a certain height then your body weight could snap your neck and death would be instant like in the case of Sadam Hussein.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

Nope U Lie
All African cultures used to believe in life after death too. Have you heard of ancestral spirits? The living dead? You need to visit your village more.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Archeological finds have discovered such over and over again. Google is your friend.
What Concern Archeology With Afterlife
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

All African cultures used to believe in life after death too. Have you heard of ancestral spirits? The living dead? You need to visit your village more.
U Lie Again!!
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

What Concern Archeology With Afterlife

Muafrika2 told you that the belief in the afterlife has been in existence long before now and she asked you why ancient kings were buried with their worldly possession and you said its a lie and I said specifically to that Archeologists have discovered a lot of those mummies and yet you asked what has acheology got to do with the afterlife?

You obviously did not understand my post.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Muafrika2 told you that the belief in the afterlife has been in existence long before now and she asked you why ancient kings were buried with their worldly possession and you said its a lie and I said specifically to that Archeologists have discovered a lot of those mummies and yet you asked what has acheology got to do with the afterlife?

You obviously did not understand my post.
Mummies Well Thats Found In Egypt Their Own Idea Of An After Life Is Them Coming Back To This World More Like Reincarnation But This Time With Their Own Physical Body On The Same Earth!! I Wont Actually Call That An After Life
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

Mummies Well Thats Found In Egypt Their Own Idea Of An After Life Is Them Coming Back To This World More Like Reincarnation But This Time With Their Own Physical Body On The Same Earth!! I Wont Actually Call That An After Life

But they believed that life somehow goes on even if it varies from yours.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by youngestland: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

How sure are you that you died? Did your windpipe break?

it didnt, it will take a while before that happens
buh thats not the issue here ....I was unconscious for few minutes my sister even said she screamed when she saw me she even had to run outside to call people to help me they came and one cut the rope while another held me I was still unconscious while all this was going on they said I screamed back to life which I did not even know .
friends am telling you guys the truth I know see any nonsense spirit or light anywhere. shikena
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

But they believed that life somehow goes on even if it varies from yours.
Yes In A Way But Not The Way Christians Modified It With Lies
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

Yes In A Way But Not The Way Christians Modified It With Lies

Where and how did Christians supposedly lie? Ok if Christians modified it with lies as you say, does reincarnation exist? Do you believe in it?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
youngestland:

it didnt, it will take a while before that happens
buh thats not the issue here ....I was unconscious for few minutes my sister even said she screamed when she saw me she even had to run outside to call people to help me they came and one cut the rope while another held me I was still unconscious while all this was going on they said I screamed back to life which I did not even know .
friends am telling you guys the truth I know see any nonsense spirit or light anywhere. shikena

If you screamed back to life without anyone attempting to resuscitate you then your case is like hardmirrors, you fainted due to oxygen deprivation and have not gotten to deaths door yet.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Where and how did Christians supposedly lie? Ok if Christians modified it with lies as you say, does reincarnation exist? Do you believe in it?
No I Don't Believe In That All Atoms In Our Body Will Be Recycled Back To Mass Or Energy When We Die
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by youngestland: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you screamed back to life without anyone attempting to resuscitate you then your case is like hardmirrors, you fainted due to oxygen deprivation and have not gotten to deaths door yet.

kai una dey give me headache
so who died and told you about life after death?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2016
youngestland:

kai una dey give me headache
so who died and told you about life after death?

If you did not die how come you said you saw nothing and this thread should be closed. Stop contradicting yourself.

Science itself has carried out experimental death simulations to find out if there is consciousness after death and they found this to be true.

You fainted period.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

No I Don't Believe In That All Atoms In Our Body Will Be Recycled Back To Mass Or Energy When We Die

So we would become some sort of energy when we die? And you arrived at this summation how?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So we would become some sort of energy when we die? And you arrived at this summation how?
Everything In The Universes Is Made Up Of?? Its Common Sense Bro
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

Everything in the universe is made up of atoms and energy so automatically to you energy is your final destination. What kind of energy?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by youngestland: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you did not die how come you said you saw nothing and this thread should be closed. Stop contradicting yourself.

Science itself has carried out experimental death simulations to find out if there is consciousness after death and they found this to be true.

You fainted period.

kai why are you acting like you are slow to understand things
hardmirror and I said we have gone the step of near death in life and we were not conscious neither did we see any holy ghost or god not even water walking jesus or violent muhammed we saw nada
then you brought this (you fainted due to oxygen deprivation and have not gotten to death door yet)meaning we have to die completely for us to see life after death

so bro what I asked is that has any of your friends or family totally died then come back to life and told you they saw something after life?
not that I said I dint die
simple english what is the assurance there is life after death
pls no tell me say bible or quaran I go mad abeg
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Immorttal: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

you are right bro. everything is energy,even your thoughts.energy can never be diminished but can be transformed. i can weaken you just by saying a mere words to you. grin. energy is everywhere
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
youngestland:

kai why are you acting like you are slow to understand things
hardmirror and I said we have gone the step of near death in life and we were not conscious neither did we see any holy ghost or god not even water walking jesus or violent muhammed we saw nada
then you brought this (you fainted due to oxygen deprivation and have not gotten to death door yet)meaning we have to die completely for us to see life after death

so bro what I asked is that has any of your friends or family totally died then come back to life and told you they saw something after life?
not that I said I dint die
simple english what is the assurance there is life after death
pls no tell me say bible or quaran I go mad abeg

Go mad if you like and bite a rock. Your direction is already clear. You are the one misquoting and confusing yourself. Yu call it LIFE AFTER DEATH but did you die? No! So where are your arguments coming from?

I do know a friend who died from cancer of the bile duct and he got brought back to life right there in hospital after giving up the ghost and doctors had covered him up to be moved to the morgue.

He returned and right there after demanding for water to drink began to cry and say Jesus is real I am sorry and could not share his experience until after 3 weeks because he was still in shock and weak.

But when he did he recounted how he was taken on a grand tour of places too awesome to describe and how he asked are you Jesus? And the person said I am but he must not stay here that some people need him back home so he must go. Those people who needed him back were those praying ovet his cold corpse.

He is a firebrand born again believer today and his cancer also miraculously disappeared. I know about all this because I was there live as I was always the one driving him to and fro for chemotherapy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Go mad if you like and bite a rock. Your direction is already clear. You are the one misquoting and confusing yourself. Yu call it LIFE AFTER DEATH but did you die? No! So where are your arguments coming from?

I do know a friend who died from cancer of the bile duct and he got brought back to life right there in hospital after giving up the ghost and doctors had covered him up to be moved to the morgue.

He returned and right there after demanding for water to drink began to cry and say Jesus is real I am sorry and could not share his experience until after 3 weeks because he was still in shock and weak.

But when he did he recounted how he was taken on a grand tour of places too awesome to describe and how he asked are you Jesus? And the person said I am but he must not stay here that some people need him back home so he must go. Those people who needed him back were those praying ovet his cold corpse.

He is a firebrand born again believer today and his cancer also miraculously disappeared. I know about all this because I was there live as I was always the one driving him to and fro for chemotherapy.
Tell me another story.
Even animals supposedly die and jack up back to life, guess they also saw jesus and came back to warn us.
Your friend should have stayed there for about a week and let his body rot a bit before returning grin
All this half baked stories and highly exaggerated experiences all to suit a story and appeal to peoples fantasy.
When people are pronounced dead, it does not mean they are totally dead, the doctors only depend on vital signs, if they can't find any organ activity from the heart or brain, then the person if pronounced dead, but the body is still very much alive, your organs can still be harvested and used because they are still alive.
So it is not uncommon for a body to lack vital signs (such as pulse or reflex), then such a body to come back active because the organs and tissues are still alive.
Sensationalism and appeal to sentiment makes us exaggerate such experiences.

Just like dreams, your subconscious depends of elements of your memories to create your dreams.

Claiming to see jesus and such does not excite me and such stories proves nothing to me cos I don't allow my emotions dictate what I believe. I clearly see the pieces of the puzzle and there is nothing spiritual in the whole picture.

1 Like

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Immorttal:
you are right bro. everything is energy,even your thoughts.energy can never be diminished but can be transformed. i can weaken you just by saying a mere words to you. grin. energy is everywhere
Absolutely, we are matter and energy and there are interactions of these people don't understand and say it's spiritual. If what you call spiritual is energy then no problem.

There is a lot we are yet to understand but gradually we keep learning and understanding them. Not jumping into conclusions and following the philosophies and superstitions of arabic goat herders.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by youngestland: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
bullshit crap

abeg help me ask him if jesus is white black orange tall slim short or all of the above
make una dey decieve una self
jesus story is a big fat lie there is no god or any nonsense spiritual power
well believe what works for you

let me tell you after my failed suicide I was counselled ofcourse then I found god grin
I was so deep in him I spoke in tongues even till now I still know how to...... a lot of miraculous things have happened to me and I even used to give him all the glory in my success ladder until I found out all these work for everyone irrespective of your believe
let me tell u for a fact if there is anyone that should be grateful to god in life I should be the one so if I say he doesnt exist then I have seen things thats why

HardMirror:

Tell me another story.
Even animals supposedly die and jack up back to life, guess they also saw jesus and came back to warn us.
Your friend should have stayed there for about a week and let his body rot a bit before returning grin
All this half baked stories and highly exaggerated experiences all to suit a story and appeal to peoples fantasy.
When people are pronounced dead, it does not mean they are totally dead, the doctors only depend on vital signs, if they can't find any organ activity from the heart or brain, then the person if pronounced dead, but the body is still very much alive, your organs can still be harvested and used because they are still alive.
So it is not uncommon for a body to lack vital signs (such as pulse or reflex), then such a body to come back active because the organs and tissues are still alive.
Just like dreams, your subconscious depends of elements of your memories to create your dreams.
Claiming to see jesus and such does not excite me and such stories proves nothing to me cos I don't allow my emotions dictate what I believe. I clearly see the pieces of the puzzle and there is nothing spiritual in the whole picture.
bullshit crap

abeg help me ask him if jesus is white black orange tall slim short or all of the above

let me tell you after my failed suicide I was counselled ofcourse then I found god grin
I was so deep in him I spoke in tongues even till now I still know how to...... a lot of miraculous things have happened to me and I even used to give him all the glory in my success ladder until I found out all these work for everyone irrespective of your believe
let me tell u for a fact if there is anyone that should be grateful to god in life I should be the one so if I say he doesnt exist then I have seen things thats why
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Tell me another story.

Confusion. Since we are talking about consciousness after death and you say when vital signs are gone then such a person is declared dead and I said this person died in a hospital where all vital signs were checked, no heartbeat, no pulse, no electrical acrivity, no breathing before he was declared medically dead what more are u saying?

Before Organ harvesting can be carried out on a corpse that corpse has to first be medically certified as dead so whaf has organ harvesting got to do with my post or the afterlife. Stop being erratic.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Everything in the universe is made up of atoms and energy so automatically to you energy is your final destination. What kind of energy?
Energy Is All Their Is!!
Energy is An intangible, modifiable force believed to emanate from a person, place or thing and which is (or can be) preserved and transferred in human interactions; shared mood or group habit; a vibe, a feeling, an impression

REMEMBER Energy Cannot Be Created Nor Destroyed!! That Will Bring An Idea Of The Universe And How It Came About The Universe Is Energy And It Has Always Existed!!

Now When U Die What Happen Remember The Law Of Conservation Of Energy?? It Transform From One Form To Another
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
youngestland:
bullshit crap

bullshit crap

Another addition. Even you are lying about this whole experience and you know it.

Hanged yourself indeed. As scientists and proof demanders like hardmirror would say, attempted hanging once isnt proof enough. Try it again under the right conditions then come back and share your experience.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

Energy Is All Their Is!!
Energy is An intangible, modifiable force believed to emanate from a person, place or thing and which is (or can be) preserved and transferred in human interactions; shared mood or group habit; a vibe, a feeling, an impression

REMEMBER Energy Cannot Be Created Nor Destroyed!! That Will Bring An Idea Of The Universe And How It Came About The Universe Is Energy And It Has Always Existed!!

Now When U Die What Happen Remember The Law Of Conservation Of Energy?? It Transform From One Form To Another

And that law was derived by a man who died, became energy and then came back to say his experience?

Riiight! grin wink
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Confusion. Since we are talking about consciousness after death and you say when vital signs are gone then such a person is declared dead and I said this person died in a hospital where all vital signs were checked, no heartbeat, no pulse, no electrical acrivity, no breathing before he was declared medically dead what more are u saying?

Before Organ harvesting can be carried out on a corpse that corpse has to first be medically certified as dead so whaf has organ harvesting got to do with my post or the afterlife. Stop being erratic.
Good!
So a person is certified dead then the organs are harvested. Good you agree.
Do doctors harvest dead organs? Absolutely NO!
So what does that tell you?
It only means you are declared dead ONLY because there is nothing the doctors can do for you any more, NOT because you are absolutely dead.
At a time a person not breathing was considered dead.
Later they advanced to lack of heart beat and pulse as a sign of death.
Next we moved to lack of brain signals.
BUT doctors know that the body is still very alive but they don't just know what to do to revive it.
Don't be surprises that in 10 years time, we would move beyond this stage.
We humans are understanding life better and better thanks to science and before the century runs out we may be able to revive the dead. That is the reality
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
You are indeed a very powerful personality. Your Parent prepared you well in a more Traditional ways than the religious ways. As a child, You were taught a lot of truths than fictions and fairytales.

You should continue to seek the African/Original knowledge and wisdom. Never belief anything a non-black tells you even when/if what they tell correct or seem correct. Always verify from your Elders first and most from Your Intuition, Because the intuition only as ONE GUARD, and that is The Most High. The Most High is the Higher YOU.

When Black people or a person(Black) gives you a wisdom, Ask with total respect where the said knowledge and wisdom comes from. A teacher must state whose his/her teacher is and also His/Her teacher's teacher.

Muafrika2:

No. The last thing I remember was walking back to the sleeping place. It's possible. But it sounded so real.

But there is another time when I heard a clear, audible voice from inside me saying I was going to faint. I don't know what happened after. But I woke up later on the ground. I was hungry and worn out that day.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And that law was derived by a man who died, became energy and then came back to say his experience?

Riiight! grin wink
Its Just Common Sense Too Bad Common Sense Is Not Common
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Good!
So a person is certified dead then the organs are harvested. Good you agree.
Do doctors harvest dead organs? Absolutely NO!
So what does that tell you?
It only means you are declared dead ONLY because there is nothing the doctors can do for you any more, NOT because you are absolutely dead.
At a time a person not breathing was considered dead.
Later they advanced to lack of heart beat and pulse as a sign of death.
Next we moved to lack of brain signals.
BUT doctors know that the body is still very alive but they don't just know what to do to revive it.
Don't be surprises that in 10 years time, we would move beyond this stage.
We humans are understanding life better and better thanks to science and before the century runs out we may be able to revive the dead. That is the reality

I think you need to read up on organ harvesting before you type.

Those organs can only be harvested within minutes of death otherwise are unusable.

When there is no brain signal, electrical impulse, and all else no medical doctor will ever say, "hey he is still alive but we just cannot resuscitate him" they are termed DEAD!

After your 10yrs theory come back and reopen this thread. Until then you have nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elohim1:

Its Just Common Sense Too Bad Common Sense Is Not Common

So its common sense that this did not die yet came to tak about something he did not experience?

Scientists after him have carried out actual experiments using death simulations and they have said there is consciousness after death. A consciousness that sees, hears and speaks and not just energy.

So who is right and who is wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? / Testimony Of First Fruits / Atheist @ A Church Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.