Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? (7335 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So its common sense that this did not die yet came to tak about something he did not experience?

Scientists after him have carried out actual experiments using death simulations and they have said there is consciousness after death. A consciousness that sees, hears and speaks and not just energy.

So who is right and who is wrong.
wink Stop Changing The Topic This Has A already Been Addressed
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
gatiano:
You are indeed a very powerful personality. Your Parent prepared you well in a more Traditional ways than the religious ways. As a child, You were taught a lot of truths than fictions and fairytales.

You should continue to seek the African/Original knowledge and wisdom. Never belief anything a non-black tells you even when/if what they tell correct or seem correct. Always verify from your Elders first and most from Your Intuition, Because the intuition only as ONE GUARD, and that is The Most High. The Most High is the Higher YOU.

When Black people or a person(Black) gives you a wisdom, Ask with total respect where the said knowledge and wisdom comes from. A teacher must state whose his/her teacher is and also His/Her teacher's teacher.

cheesy

Am not powerful at all grin. I find African spirituality abit on the dark side though. They are harmful too.

Now that you mentioned it, my mother can be abit spiritual. It's hard for us to hide any significant news from her. She's saved though. Doesn't involve herself with African spirituality.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by xtivin(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
i fainted once and its like flying upward through a tunnel.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Dogon of Mali, have all the details about the Sirius star system, it suns and the planets that rotates about them, The sizes and weight of the planets and their movement patterns, as far back as the 1940s, When the modern scientists developed their telescope, they found all that The Dogo told to be true;Yet their telescope till this day can't found one of the planets (Emm ya Tolo) that the Dogon had reported.

The Basotho and Batswana people talked about the four daughters of saturn, the moons of saturn, all its dimension is known in its entirety, yet kept hidden. Every African tribe, plus all the African indigenous tribes around the world has one or two celestial star that they watch, and it is a duty.

The question is how? and with what instruments? Any wonder why the modern(non-blacks) are roaming around Africa for achaeological sites to dig? What are they looking for destroying our sacred ground?

We are the builders of all dimensions that there is. We as the direct descendant of the God and Gods of the cosmos can travel any dimension as we wish as long as we have the passwords. Non-blacks nomatter how hard they try can't, the ascended masters or reptilians or greys(whether they exist or not) with all their supposed super tech can never penetrate past this 3rd dimension. You can(An Original).

Immorttal:
well defined and informative.am not into science,but i believe science holds the answer to EVERYTHING even after life.just that we are still at the "stone age" of science.i used to have thiss notion that the smallest atom cannot be found even with the most powerful telescope.you cannot see spirits because it has escaped the human eye (and the most advanced telescope)into something we termed as another" realm" until we develope a tool that can pierce through other realms or existence,we would discard its posibility.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm, Saved from what or whom and to where or whom?
Most African traditions have been contaminated, I don't disagree that part, the colonizers tried to kill and contaminate all of it, thus the calling "Esu, the devil".

All the knowledge and wisdom to save this planet from destruction are all in AFRICA within the carefully guarded African Traditional sciences and systems.

No matter all sun and suns shine their light, they can never surpass the ether (darkers), without darkness there can never be light. Darkness is the medium through which light can shine. More like- no air, no sound.
Put on the light in a room, there is a shadow or darkness somewhere.

Thus, Darkness is in reality the light.

Muafrika2:

cheesy

Am not powerful at all grin. I find African spirituality abit on the dark side though. They are harmful too.

Now that you mentioned it, my mother can be abit spiritual. It's hard for us to hide any significant news from her. She's saved though. Doesn't involve herself with African spirituality.

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
xtivin:

Details pls
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I think you need to read up on organ harvesting before you type.

Those organs can only be harvested within minutes of death otherwise are unusable.

When there is no brain signal, electrical impulse, and all else no medical doctor will ever say, "hey he is still alive but we just cannot resuscitate him" they are termed DEAD!

After your 10yrs theory come back and reopen this thread. Until then you have nothing to say.
Lol
You see how you are skipping about?
So why do you think the organs must be harvested as quickly as possible?
Don't worry let your friend die and rot then come back to life so I can believe all this stories of dead resurrecting. All this I must lie for jesus crew sef grin
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
xtivin:
Tell us about it.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
gatiano:
hmmm, Saved from what or whom and to where or whom?
Most African traditions have been contaminated, I don't disagree that part, the colonizers tried to kill and contaminate all of it, thus the calling "Esu, the devil".

All the knowledge and wisdom to save this planet from destruction are all in AFRICA within the carefully guarded African Traditional sciences and systems.

No matter all sun and suns shine their light, they can never surpass the ether (darkers), without darkness there can never be light. Darkness is the medium through which light can shine. More like- no air, no sound.
Put on the light in a room, there is a shadow or darkness somewhere.

Thus, Darkness is in reality the light.

There are many devils out there. In people. The colonisers were right. Like you said, it's the darkness in people. Some people are able to overcome that darkness but the darkness can also overcome some people.

Saved from that power of darkness. By the power of light. Of righteosness.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
youngestland:

it didnt, it will take a while before that happens
buh thats not the issue here ....I was unconscious for few minutes my sister even said she screamed when she saw me she even had to run outside to call people to help me they came and one cut the rope while another held me I was still unconscious while all this was going on they said I screamed back to life which I did not even know .
friends am telling you guys the truth I know see any nonsense spirit or light anywhere. shikena
Okay. I think what a person sees depends on the spirit they have.

So are you saying you saw empty darkness or you were completely unaware of your being? Because your sister said you screamed. I don't think that's normal.

I also hope you have since found a reason to live.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by oaroloye(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
SHALOM!

What you are calling your CONSCIOUSNESS is only about 10% of your mind.

When you are unconscious, or in deep sleep, your MIND is quite active. It is just operating at at level your waking consciousness cannot use- without special training.

You will not be able to remember what your mind does at those depths, unless you "go back" there.

Your conscious awareness is like playing the piano with one hand. But without moving your hand. You will be able to make music only with the keys your fingers can reach from that position.

When you go "unconscious," your hand moves from its "normal" position, and can play other keys.

The further it goes from the keys normally played, the less of the Dreams you are experiencing can be remembered.

When you "wake up," your "hand" goes back to its normal position- because some of those "keys" are needed to operate your body.

The average Human Soul is very weak, and breaks up shortly after Death of its Physical Body.

[See my Blog Page: http://whathappenswhenwedie..com/ .]

Only those who have made the right effort to strengthen their Souls before death can survive the loss of their bodies.

Those who succeed can even learn to circumvent Death, and even separate their Soul from their body and perceive 360° and over vast distances. Even to Heaven.

Masters of the Technique can make their Soul Body manifest to other people- who may never realize that it is not their actual body.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by oaroloye(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
@GATIANO: I thought I knew what was what, until I read two books by CARLOS CASTANEDA:

JOURNEY TO IXTLAN.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN.

It took me eleven years to get my hands on them all.

CARLOS CASTANEDA was an Anthropologist send to go spy out the secret of Native American Mysticism.

He was well-suited to the task: a NAGUAL (Shapeshifting Shaman,) saw his Energy implied that he was qualified to become his apprentice. So he taught him all that they taught apprentices.

He was introduced to the Mentor of their Order- a TOLTEC SORCERER who had been the Teacher of their Lineages for 250 years.

He was an Ancient who had been alive since maybe 1,000BC.

He had avoided death by being physically transported to Heaven- but when he got there, he found himself a PRISONER, not an honoured guest, nor an HEIR.

It took him CENTURIES to figure out how to escape. Once he did, he came back to the Earth. He witnessed the SPANISH COLONIZATION.

He had learned to REJUVENATE himself by receiving Spiritual Energy from NAGUALS, and in exchange he taught them Spiritual Secrets they could not discover by themselves.

When it came Carlos Castaneda's turn to meet him, and donate his Energy, he did not do what he supposed to do- and this 3,000 year old man apparently died as a result.

[See: THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]

This is why SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE should never be given to the White man.

As LOBSANG RAMPA said: "When you give them a Mystical Artifact- such as an Ancient Lantern that has been shining for 1,000 years- they will take it to their laboratories, and BREAK it- then give you the pieces back, and say: "Well, maybe it did work before- but it certainly doesn't now!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Immorttal: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
youngestland:

let me tell you after my failed suicide I was counselled ofcourse then I found god grin
I was so deep in him I spoke in tongues even till now I still know how to...... a lot of miraculous things have happened to me and I even used to give him all the glory in my success ladder until I found out all these work for everyone irrespective of your believe
let me tell u for a fact if there is anyone that should be grateful to god in life I should be the one so if I say he doesnt exist then I have seen things thats why
the suppossed christians thinks they are special because their prayer are answered ignoring the fact that other religious denominations also pray to their respective gods and it got delivered.i later discovered why prayer works and there is no strings attached to any imaginary gods.i will write an article about that any time i squeeze out time.infact the discovery was the bedrock of my atheist journey then to pantheist.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Immorttal: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
xtivin:
there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel,dont just jam the light or you re a goner physically. you did not fly but floating.after life exist whoever says contrary is still incognizant of his nature.this is not our true home.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Immorttal:
there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel,dont just jam the light or you re a goner physically. you did not fly but floating.after life exist whoever says contrary is still incognizant of his nature.this is not our true home.
Hehehehehehehehe

This guy has the formula for immortality. Don't just jam the light else are dead. Hehehe
This is so funnygrin
Oh boy

Let me spread the news so we won't die anymore, all we have to do is avoid the light at the end of the tunnel grin

Ibogirl1,Talk2bryant, allanphash7, newpundit, AdamuUcheOla, lepasharon, Uyi168, Sheenor, dragonEmperor, BuchiPrinzy, CltrAltDelicious, sample042, alves4, dwilliams, BlackHummer, mjconcept, foxe, Badboiz, gracehart32, Intrepid01, Immorttal, santori, Stanleyafam, elkonS, voizofone, KGBEAST, Ayomikun37
donnffd cloudgoddess, johnydon22

What do you guys think. Spread the gospel, we now know how to avoid death cheesy
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by HardMirror(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
oaroloye:
@GATIANO: I thought I knew what was what, until I read two books by CARLOS CASTANEDA:

JOURNEY TO IXTLAN.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN.

CARLOS CASTANEDA was an Anthropologist send to go spy out the secret of Native American Mysticism.

He was well-suited to the task: a NAGUAL (Shapeshifting Shaman,) saw his Energy implied that he was qualified to become his apprentice. So he taught him all that they taught apprentices.

He was introduced to the Mentor of their Order- a TOLTEC SORCERER who had been the Teacher of their Lineages for 250 years.

He had avoided death by being physically transported to Heaven- but when he got there, he found himself a PRISONER, not an honoured guest, nor an HEIR.

It took him CENTURIES to figure out how to escape. Once he did, he came back to the Earth. He witnessed the SPANISH COLONIZATION.

He had learned to REJUVENATE himself by receiving Spiritual Energy from NAGUALS, and in exchange he taught them Spiritual Secrets they could not discover by themselves.

When it came Carlos Castaneda's turn to meet him, and donate his Energy, he did not do what he supposed to do- and this 3,000 year old man apparently died as a result.

As LOBSANG RAMPA said: "When you give them a Mystical Artifact- such as an Ancient Lantern that has been shining for 1,000 years- they will take it to their laboratories, and BREAK it- then give you the pieces back, and say: "Well, maybe it did work before- but it certainly doesn't now!"
Interesting grin

Humanity is confused. smh
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
The thing about non-blacks is that they can never accept the truth as it is, They would have to twist the truth to their own taste to make it feel good. Just like the tales from Robert Morning Sky, a twisted truth.

The story is true but has been twisted well. I haven't read them yet and I would soon enough.

We know of Men that could live up to about 1000 years in these era, and it does not involve going to heaven, all it takes is to have a supreme knowledge of how to eat and how to cook food. They would have never touched anything flesh, ate very less, 1 vegetable and fruit meal just once in about 4 to 6 days. If that Shaman did live till 3000 years old, then He is not dead, He just made it appear so. He must be among the 144 Chiefs. The Assistance to the 24 Elders in revelations of the bible.

When the Black People decided to break their bodies down for the making of the other races, Only 168 Black People (84 Men/84 Women), stood out to ensure the safety of the planet etc. They did not break down Their DNA and Body structure, thus, they have the long lived body of an average of 7000 years old for the Chiefs, and 700,000 years old for the Elders. (There is a mathematical and social reason for that number). Every Blackperson has an average live of 7000 years in the Original state and 700,000 years when they reach Eldership.

We have 49,000 degree knowledge of science, mathematics, alchemy etc. Yakub broke them down, then choose from them 360 degree knowledge, which He gave to the Black people who had broken down their DNA (We now), He broke that down again into 33 degree knowledge and 3 extra degree knowledge which has to do with metaphysical knowledge (like clairvoyance, teleportation, telepathic, shapeshifting etc, what non initiate would classify as magic). Thus the 33 1/3 degree knowledge of the freemasons.

The frontal lobe of the Blackman brains as we are now weighs 7 and 1/2 ounce, while that of the non-blacks weighs 6 ounce. Their brain and bodies can not take more than 33 and 1/3 degree knowledge even if they desire it, they would die if they try it. They try to use half-castes, In the process of this initiation of a Half-caste, He would see himself as a Black person and not an half-caste, refusing to that would also lead to the half-caste's death. Out of 3,000,000 books, We gave them only 1 with which their entire civillization was built; Imagine what would the 2,999,999 books of higher knowledge contain.

This is why I said, they can never move past the 3rd dimension. We created ever civillization. They did not take slaves captive from Africa, They took captive freemasons, enginneers, doctors who built their civillization, They also took Olmecians captive to also build part of Europe.

Read Blackroots science. I will find those books and Thankyou very much for letting me know.

oaroloye:

JOURNEY TO IXTLAN.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN.

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by youngestland: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

Okay. I think what a person sees depends on the spirit they have.
So are you saying you saw empty darkness or you were completely unaware of your being? Because your sister said you screamed. I don't think that's normal.
I also hope you have since found a reason to live.
I was completely unaware of my being
I still dont understand why I screamed well it was a long time and I careless now
wow I have super found a reason to be alive sorry to say no thanks to the pastor all thanks to a family friend like a psychologist he was very helpful life has been very good to me it was very rough before though lipsrsealed
thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by mcemmy0z: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Go mad if you like and bite a rock. Your direction is already clear. You are the one misquoting and confusing yourself. Yu call it LIFE AFTER DEATH but did you die? No! So where are your arguments coming from?

I do know a friend who died from cancer of the bile duct and he got brought back to life right there in hospital after giving up the ghost and doctors had covered him up to be moved to the morgue.

He returned and right there after demanding for water to drink began to cry and say Jesus is real I am sorry and could not share his experience until after 3 weeks because he was still in shock and weak.

But when he did he recounted how he was taken on a grand tour of places too awesome to describe and how he asked are you Jesus? And the person said I am but he must not stay here that some people need him back home so he must go. Those people who needed him back were those praying ovet his cold corpse.

He is a firebrand born again believer today and his cancer also miraculously disappeared. I know about all this because I was there live as I was always the one driving him to and fro for chemotherapy.

Nice story though,
Read the story of this man in my status, his near death experience,compare it to your friend's own. Come back here and tell me what you learn.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
mcemmy0z:

Nice story though,
Read the story of this man in my status, his near death experience,compare it to your friend's own. Come back here and tell me what you learn.

My friend did not have a near death experience. My friend actually died. So there is no basis for comparison
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
If he was dead or died, there won't be any coming back. His heart must have stopped beating, but yet some brains activities is going on. A patient can only be pronounced dead only when the brain has stop functioning.

The other type of death, is that which is delibrate within the ritual initiation; This is when a person is put to death for three(3) days, then resurrected on the third day. after which they would loose all desires. like the very high level Sangomas, The Seers and The Griots.

naijadeyhia:

My friend did not have a near death experience. My friend actually died. So there is no basis for comparison
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
gatiano:
If he was dead or died, there won't be any coming back. His heart must have stopped beating, but yet some brains activities is going on. A patient can only be pronounced dead only when the brain has stop functioning.

The other type of death, is that which is delibrate within the ritual initiation; This is when a person is put to death for three(3) days, then resurrected on the third day. after which they would loose all desires. like the very high level Sangomas, The Seers and The Griots.

Someone with cancer of the bile duct whose pee and bodily secretions were already heavy green and the cancer had spread to his liver and stomach lining and more and who had emaciated and could not walk and was bedridden with sores on his back and pronounced dead after checking for every vital sign including electric did not die?

If he did not die then I guess his cancer also did not miraculously heal.

Pls say something else.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
But wasn't declared brain dead, then he did not die. As for the healing, It is very possible. As for the fake jesus he saw, that is merely a figment of his imagination. You see who you hold high supreme. Beside how did he recognise Jesus? is it by the pictures the europeans painted? which one of them? there are several portraits of a long haired, gay looking caucasian jesus.

naijadeyhia:

Someone with cancer of the bile duct whose pee and bodily secretions were already heavy green and the cancer had spread to his liver and stomach lining and more and who had emaciated and could not walk and was bedridden with sores on his back and pronounced dead after checking for every vital sign including electric did not die?

If he did not die then I guess his cancer also did not miraculously heal.

Pls say something else.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by mcemmy0z: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Your Friend didn't die... If he actually die ,he wont have come back. How many hours did he experience death?

Google up what I said you should Read... He too had a cancer. Maybe brain tumor.

And I want to put your attention to something... If I die has a born again Muslim ,righteous and clean .when I get to heaven don't you think I will see Allah ?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by otem4eartum: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I'm quite interested in out of body experiences too. Do you mind sharing your experiences?

One of them was my descent to the Valley of the shadow of death, a place of correction to all human errors while on earth. Then I wanted to find out the truth about some religious things. There I saw a future result of football: Chelsea 5 vs 1 Newcastle. I pasted it like that on Nairaland before the match and it happened so.

Another was the encounter I had with Eusebius, the guy who wrote Jesus story(about 70% of the New Testament). He wrote so much lie in it which I am born to reveal and correct. There where I saw him, the atmosphere was the one of love. And in a telepathic way, I was warned to stop propagating the DOCTRINE I AM RECIEVING FROM EARTUM. I didn't listen to them. Just then the name EUSEBIUS appeared to me. When I woke up, I searched the name on google and read about him. I have never heard such name in my life before. After searching the name on google, I discovered his title as the MOST DISHONEST HISTORIAN EVER IN HISTORY who changed many things written by historians to suit his false religion(Chirstiianity).

Another OBE came just same night after reading the Church History PDF file written by that EUSEBIUS. I read through his lies and I believed them. Then my spirit submitted to him and I promised myself to stop pasting the doctrine of truth given to me by Atum. In the OBE that followed, Eusebius attacked me with a sword and told me 'BRING BACK MY CONFESSION!' I fell for his tricks and opened a NAIRALAND ACCOUNT to say that I have surrendered, but in my meditation again about three weeks after, EARTUM, who's inspiring me came again and explained everything to me about what the past people, the religious people are playing on us.

In some OBE, I'll just see myself going skyward as if I'm in a rapture. In some, I'll be going from one place to another. In the OBE I experienced yesterday, I was in PASTOR KUMUYI'S MONTHLY PROGRAMME AND I SAW HOW MIRACLES ARE BEING FORGED THERE. I SAW HOW NO ONE WAS HEALED FROM THEIR SICKNESSES AND DISEASES, ANS LAMENESS AND BLINDNESS, BUT SONE CAME TO SHARE TESTIMONIES BY FAITH.

I WAS MOVED TO TEARS BY THIS DECEPTION. cry
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by MuttleyLaff: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
HardMirror:
I must have been about 12 years old when it happened.
I was terribly ill, terribly, so my mum took me to the hospital where I got some medications.

All I remember was that I was watching TV in the morning..... Next I woke up only to see myself in the hospital. My mum was asleep beside me.

It was the morning of the next day.

I was unconscious for almost 24 hours.

Honestly where was my spirit when I lost consciousness.
Since you hadnt died, your soul wouldnt have to be anywhere or gone somewhere
so when you were inactive for those 24 hours, your soul was still in this realm

Saying it this way, your soul would have been in the same realm or vicinity where it always is whenever you sleep

Your soul in your 24 hours inactive state had its consciousness suspended
The consciousness suspension is similar to when you have a siesta, night or day sleep

Also it's similar to those few seconds of unconsciousness, one experiences during a sexual climax

HardMirror:
I strongly believe we have no spirit or soul
Your remark is neither here nor there, because the fact remains, human beings are Spirit, Soul and Body

The Soul and Body is animated by the Spirit (i.e. God's breath of life)
The Spirit and Soul is housed in the Body.
Animals have body and soul like human beings but no spirit

Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
- Genesis 2:7 NIV

You turn your face and they are disturbed; you take their spirit and they die and return to their dust.
- Psalm 104:29

“Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones, ‘Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life
- Ezekiel 37:5

Your soul is YOU, and it is the soul that sinneth that shall die (i.e. the soul that misses the mark, shall be destroyed)

HardMirror:
but are alive based on the function of our brains. Once the brain lacks oxygen for a prolonged time, then that is the end
This is true, it will be the end, because there is

no point of return after brain death,
however this is an exception to biblical people who were raised back from the dead, such as the Shunammite woman’s son, Lazarus, Tabitha or Dorcas etcetera.
They had no recollection of any sort of consciousness, whilst they were on the other side (i.e. Sheol) to share with the living, after returning back to the land of the living.
They also were oblivious of activites happening on the land of the living, when they were on the other side (i.e. Sheol)
Delusions in the 18th,19th, 20th and 21st centuries make out they arent subjected to this rule
and as a result of that, majority of them usually have some NDE supposedly consciouness to share

HardMirror:
Interestingly your organs could still be alive. So it is enough proof for me that our brains are responsible for who we are and not any phantom ghost
The organs coud

be kept alive by using a life support machine or ventilator, the muscle however will waste away from prolonged inactivity or lack of mobility, when the body isn't periodically

turned
The function of the heart is to pump blood, moving it to supply oxygen, which has nutrients for various parts, nerve cells and organs of the body
The brain is not you, it is part of you, it is part of who you are
The brain is responsible for messaging, processing, signalling and coordinating all your sensation, intellectual, reasoning, nervous etcetera activities

HardMirror:
When my mum was narrating how she and others where frantically trying to revive me, I was shocked. To the extent that raw pepper was poured into my mouth.
It was an amazing experience anyway, glad I experienced it so no one lies to me how being unconscious feels.
It is all blank and you have no consciousness of time unlike when you sleep
No surprises here, reiterating, the blankness is normal as your consciousness was suspended when your soul drifted into a 24 hours state of inactivity

Point of correction, there is no consciousness of time when ones sleeps.
You are conscious of time when awake, but not when sleeping

People from being manhandled and roughened up have been woken up from deep sleep,
only for the sleeping person to deny being aware they were woken up.
They at times would have opened their eyes and stared at person waking them up
but whatever the eyes is seeing and brain is registering, isnt take in at all by the sleepy person
When the now but woken up, formerly sleepy person is told, they opened their eyes, raised themselves up from the bed and even talked back to person stirring them up from sleep,

The now woken up,formerly sleeping person's usual reply is a '' I didnt know I did all that or I never knew I did all those'' answer
No memory, not even a blur recollection of events, happenings or time, but it is always a case of a big fat drawn blank oblivion whenever one sleeps
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by cloudgoddess(f): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

He is a firebrand born again believer today and his cancer also miraculously disappeared. I know about all this because I was there live as I was always the one driving him to and fro for chemotherapy.
Was it a miracle or was the chemotherapy effective?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
There is no such thing as "phantom ghost" , either is redundant .

You were not dead so your spirit is still in you .

YOU EVER BEEN DEAD?

1 Like

Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:

If the Chemo was effective would he have died? Have you ever heard of a chemo being effective on a final stage cancer before?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by gatiano(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chemotherapy is what actually kills cancer patients. It drives patients to death quicker than the cancer effect itself. It is the quickest way to make money out of the patients and their families.

naijadeyhia:

If the Chemo was effective would he have died? Have you ever heard of a chemo being effective on a final stage cancer before?
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
gatiano:
Chemotherapy is what actually kills cancer patients. It drives patients to death quicker than the cancer effect itself. It is the quickest way to make money out of the patients and their families.

Chemo is in stages and it does not kill as you are speculating. Let me help you.

His laporoscopic surgery was done in Lekki and being the only friend who stood by him as all others assumed he had Aids due to his skeletal look, he asked the doctor to allow me to see the visuals and the doctor showed us how wide spread the cancer had spread and showed when he took a sampls to send to south africa for testing and recommendations on the type of chemo to apply.

We waited 3 weeks for the result and the result came with a special nutition mix he had to be taking since he could no longer eat. That mix alone cost 50k a can and he managed to consume those. The doctor told me privately that I should prepare for his death. That the test showed it was irreversible an at stage 3 but we could delay his demise via this chemo.

I never told him what the doctor said. Imagine someone whose eyes had turned green, his urine deep green, his poo was just green gunk. No strenght, no ability to eat, and was looking like a skeleton but I still had hope because he never would accept Jesus but here at this bad moment he decided to listen to me.

He died after the 3rd chemo session and was dead for 4 hours. I say this because since he was admitted there I didnt need to stay by his side so I came that morning checked on him and left. Got a call 2 hrs later that he had passed.

Due to traffic I couldnt make it there till after 4 hrs but I sent from brethren ahead and they were praying and singing when I got there. He was dead and already stiffening up. He sneezed and opened his eyes in my presence. When he sneezed the catarrh from his nose was green.

We helped him up amidst shouts and all and he was just repeating Jesus is real over and over again.

My brother you can say what you want. My mum died in my arms, I dressed up my younger brothers corpse when he died and buried him so I know what death feels and looks like. Even the doctor had already written his death certificate and you are here saying what you do not know.

Jesus is real. My friend was a womaniser, an alcoholic, an all round fun loving guy who did not give a damn about God or even life but today the difference is as clear as the sun is different from the moon.

Thanks for you analogy but no thanks.
Re: Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:

The only word for his coming back to life after dying from a stage 3 cancer of the bile duct and same cancer disappearing in weeks is the word MIRACLE.

you need to read up about how aggressive and terrible cancer of the bile duct is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D / Christian Evangelist Dismantles Atheism With One Scientific Question / A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.