Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja (55648 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Emyogalanya: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baddowski:
Exodus 22 vs 20.... whoever sacrifices to other gods except the LORD must be condemned and destroyed.

Quran 60 vs 8.... Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of your religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

I no fit laff at these my gullible Christian fellows and their fraudulent pastors. They always look for Muslims to blame for their predicaments.
Even if a Christian child fail waec, it's Muslims fault. Izzorite!
are u trying to say the 200 were Christians

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Khaliyah(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baddowski:
Exodus 22 vs 20.... whoever sacrifices to other gods except the LORD must be condemned and destroyed.

Quran 60 vs 8.... Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of your religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

I no fit laff at these my gullible Christian fellows and their fraudulent pastors. They always look for Muslims to blame for their predicaments.
Even if a Christian child fail waec, it's Muslims fault. Izzorite!
so what's d meaning of dis rubbish you just said?? Receive sense IJN

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by DonMekino(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The only word to qualify these people is 'ANIMALS' IN HUMAN SKIN cry

please calling dem ANIMALS is an insult to d meek and peace loving animals... these ones are more animals than d ones in d bush..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by ebenholer(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Under age Ese oruru was forcefully charmed to get married to Muslim man and renounced his faith...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by oladipo322(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
And we say we are serving the same God..... God4bid afterall it part of their religion to destroy even to kill their opposite religion. Bunch of slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Owodiran1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's so heartbreaking to see this news. But not withstanding you don't have the go ahead to insult any religion. Those youths who are destroying churches. It's not the religion choice. It's their choice. Don't judge people by their religion. Judge them by their behavior. Have not seen it in the Qur'an where it's been said that muslims should vandalize non muslim property. The way we understand holybook differs. Am a Muslim. And i being a 100% recognize anobi isa (Jesus Christ in my life). In short words please don't let us abuse any religion due to what is happening. All religions are religion of peace. It depends on how we view it. May God be with us and keep teaching us what to. Regardless my religion. I love every one. I will rather abuse your personality than abuse your religion

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by kobonaire(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
khattab02:
bros ... I have been observing since page (2) but it seems many people are hot tampered and quick to be judgemental than to listen to any thing else.

This kind of act is never found under the practises of Islam and can NEVER be right In Islam.
It is refreshing to read a Muslim condemning the acts of the destructive Muslim youth in this incident.
More should come and and openly condemn instead of just silently 'observing'.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by MakeWeTalk: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is what Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warned about in this video
and Adeboye & RCCG shunned the man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Dolazee(f): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Waytin be this?
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by ebenholer(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
In Sokoto State, Gwadabawa LGA , we were utterly disallowed during my NYSC year to hold Christian gathering service in their township, and told us to go out of town into the Bush, yet we are being stoned couple of time therein...

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Dolazee(f): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Owodiran1:
It's so heartbreaking to see this news. But not withstanding you don't have the go ahead to insult any religion. Those youths who are destroying churches. It's not the religion choice. It's their choice. Don't judge people by their religion. Judge them by their behavior. Have not seen it in the Qur'an where it's been said that muslims should vandalize non muslim property. The way we understand holybook differs. Am a Muslim. And i being a 100% recognize anobi isa (Jesus Christ in my life). In short words please don't let us abuse any religion due to what is happening. All religions are religion of peace. It depends on how we view it. May God be with us and keep teaching us what to. Regardless my religion. I love every one. I will rather abuse your personality than abuse your religion
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Smytter(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by VIO1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
muslims are one kain pple. even of they are ur good neighbours just be kiaful... ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Rexyl(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Owodiran1:

Muslims must address the serious problem about Islam. Other religions are peaceful and more tolerant of others but this religion.

It is not a matter of recognizing Jesus or Mohammad. The problem is what the faith is all about. You keep denying them yet they believe they are doing what their Allah approves. This is a serious problem and global threat to peace

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Finest4luv1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Which Imam headed their Jumat that day?
Arrest him!

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by milky3(f): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
but why are they war oriented? must they attack every issue with war and killing .what issue do they have if Christians/Catholic prays on Friday are they using the same venue for their prayers. this religion of piss is d worst thing that has ever happened to this country

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by NZAGHA(f): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
I think allah and those so called imams abi na alfa, should be dealt with

I really taya for dis people... What are they up to? Even dos muslim contris dey against dia own self, yet they claim to be peace makers... undecided peace kor, piss ni...

Nigeria will never be islamise in Jesus name, Amen...

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by shota(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
I beg Christians are sick for allowing this to always happen . They are only after their wealth .

[q1uote author=24hrsmarriage post=47595012]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/16/over-200-muslim-youths-run-amok-destroy-catholic-church-near-abuja/[/quote]
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by AuroraB(f): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Codes151:
They are terrorists! All of them! The ones that claim they are different are kinda like a ticking bomb waiting to be triggered tru brain washing!!! grin grin angry sad cool terrorists!
Sadly, Christians don't know or they know but chose to act dumb. These, if they don't conquer you, they waste you. That's 'em mandate sad. If they don't get their eff-up over-treated, they keep running amok just as we seeing. Especially now their grandmaster is on seat cool

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by janykute: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
It shall never be well with Lord lugard wherever he is now.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by stanbillion200(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] All hail islam the only religion of peace and truth angry.... [/size]
nobody will contend that with you,but the muslims are destroying that peace and truth you claim to have for no just course

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Owodiran1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bro it's not about the religion. It's about tbe people. At we also have people who are Christians committing unimaginable atrocities. But it's not the religion that is committing the atrocities. But the people of the religion. The religion is not in question. It's the people. Understand my argument please
Rexyl:

Muslims must address the serious problem about Islam. Other religions are peaceful and more tolerant of others but this religion

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by zainabxel(f): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by bestpunterever: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
babat89:

Haven't you heard of terrorist attacks in China and the UK?
I schooled with many muslims in secondary school. As young as we were they had a propensity for violence- was scary!
The worst an S.U or Buddhist or...whatever any strong follower of another religion would do is bore me to death with his ideologies *snoring* they will not hack me to death (Redeemed pastor, bangladesh) or bomb me (the whole world) or kidnap my daughters...
There is a nairalander that I've come to respect, a Muslim yes, but he questions the ideology and some other things the Koran says. He says he is disturbed by things he sees.
I'm a Christian, I have examined my faith many times, questioned the philosophy called God and I'm sure of what 'I' believe. Many other Christians think I'm a skeptic or anti-christian or whatever...I'm not! I don't follow popular- culture or whatever.
There is no way, no way I would have been born a Muslim and still would have remained one. They will threaten to kill me as usual (crazy) but I would prefer to run someplace else.
But to defend murder, pedophilia, chauvinism, hate is just...
Achievers don't bother themselves with protocols or manuals, they look for results. When the results are wrong, then no matter how strongly you feel or emotional you are about it,you have to admit something is wrong.
You don't sit down with someone to know he eats well, just look at his features, you will know
gud of u.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by zainabxel(f): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Owodiran1:
Bro it's not about the religion. It's about tbe people. At we also have people who are Christians committing unimaginable atrocities. But it's not the religion that is committing the atrocities. But the people of the religion. The religion is not in question. It's the people. Understand my argument please
It is the Religion my friend. If christians attacked mosques all over the country and bomb people in the name of their religion, i'll totally blame christianity.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Desultan(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
when you are not educated, but only use your time to read Quran and sit down in Madrasa from Morning till night.... Becoming an extremist, this is the result.... Now, of we talk, they will say it's a religion of peace.....

Why always this Muslims? why always Islam? or this ones too are not Muslims?

God bless you my brother. I hate to join in religious arguments but I tell you, the greatest tragedy confronting mankind today is Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by kikake: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
If you condemn one Nigeria here, the self-acclaimed most sophisticate people here will ban you.

But they did not seem to understand that far north Nigeria had indirectly seceded from Nigeria when it adopted sharia Islamic criminal codes.

Since then, northern Muslims have become radicalized, it gave rise to Boko Haram; it gave rise to these sporadic killings.

The constitution does not allow any group in Nigeria to adopt sharia criminal codes. Sharia civil laws are allowed by the constitution. 'Dont know if our most sophisticated ban ban people know this.

Perhaps, these ban ban people may like to watch Nigerians be decimated in this effort to make Nigeria a strict Islamic country. Abi o?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Bimpe29: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
That was animalistic and mannerless, though it's alleged to have been carried out by Muslims but the dastardly act has no bases in Islam.
Islam does not enjoin Muslims to kill, destroy or cause any form of harm.
They are bringing disrepute to themselves not Islam.
They make the unsuspecting persons see Islam as a religion of terror, destruction and pains. However, if it so seen that way or otherwise, as a Muslim, I am happy to eternally believe in the religion of Islam as peaceful, harmonious and lovely.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Owodiran1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bro am done here. If you don't understand my argument. No problem. Ok those in kenya that will tell their worshippers to be eating grass or similar case like that. Are you going to blame it on christainity or the gullibility of those who chose to eat grass. Bro let's drop our prejudice. All religions are religion of peace. It's the people that are not peaceful
zainabxel:

It is the Religion my friend. If christians attacked mosques all over the country and bomb people in the name of their religion, i'll totally blame christianity.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by abimic(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Funny enough, a female Catholic once told me that she can't go to any other church aside Catholic that other churches are hypocrites, that if she leaves Catholic church, she would like to be Muslim next, that she prefers being Muslim after catholic! I didn't even bother need convince her, i knew that one was possessed already, as what she was saying wasn't making sense with realities on ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.