Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,842 members, 7,838,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. (2319 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Tenkobos(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. but think of it very well, won't u call em gluttons if all they do was just sit, order and just eat like there is no food in her house??
I love food bro.
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
I love food bro.
Yea....everybody does like food but not to a total strangers detriment.
Re: 12 Things Every Woman Has Done On A Date. by Alezy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
drinkmorewater:

You know, you might be unto something here.

Just read an article concerning co-relation between slow eating people and their personalities, turns out

These "slowies" are those who dine slowly are wed to
routines and are stubborn. They make a point of savoring
their food, indicating that they make the most out of every
experience. They’re also more likely to put themselves and
their needs before anyone else’s. In other words “they are
the priority in their lives.”

These dates were also more or less introverts maybe I should just stick with this current Dstv commercial next time I sight one and stay at home with them watching TCM or something

Cc; @ Alezy
thumbs up

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! / Disney Cartoons: What Do You See In These Pictures? / The Vatican Press Release On Prayer Like Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.