Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,183 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says (26081 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Sijo01(f): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2016
TPAND:
When you are on their payroll and you receive royalties, why won't you talk that way.

Is there any traditional ruler in Nigeria who isn't on the government payroll?

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Donkiad: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Ize Iyamu Igbenedion started his campaign without going to the Palace with his Godfather Lucky Igbenedion and the Grand Godfathers ( Tony Anenih ,Esama and the one always looking for soup Tom Ikimi)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Oshiomole really tired in Edo State to be sincere.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by sagaciousblog: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Tonylyte:
the oba is a joke and shouldnt be taken serious from now henceforth.
Marrying lara is not a wonder with the amount of money at his desposal.
i dont usually do this but i must say you are A VERY BIG FOOL for calling the crowned prince a joke..

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by seguno2: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2016
The miracle of importing a wife from Cape Verde creating unemployment for eligible Edo and Nigerian women. grin
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by KORLAR(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Bullshit.
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by tolexy007(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2016
g
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Smileprince(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
tuale4u:

Oba of Benin as a throne is known for truth. He is clearly stating d fact. Oshiomole open edo people eyes to what good governance means. Oshiomole is not perfect. For sure, Oshiomole enrich himself as a Governor to some extent. But d truth is dat, Edo state was also highly enrished. So edo state sees d wealth he made as an award of his good works. Edo people see it as a bonus given to him base on merit.

Edo people are smart and analytical people. Edo people are not people of hate. Edo people knows very well there is no governor that wont enrich himself to some degree in d current Nigeria with weak institution.

Edo people knowing this, Judge his performance within realistic nigeria context. And in dat context, Oshiomole have done excellently well. Oshiomole is leaving Edo state that is much better than d one he inherited or met

Every sincere non partisan edo men and women will never vote PDP. No normal non partisan edo man will vote Ize Iyamu knowing fully well his sponsors are traditional arm robbers and extreme blood suckers like Igbinedion, anenih and ikimi. ize Iyamu will only share edo money among them. In Edo state, PDP means share the money. Edo people dont considee ize iyamu as a pastor. The only area PDP can win in Edo state is Esanland(Edo central) because most of d strong PDP thieves are concentrated in Esanland. Most of the federal appointment in Edo state under GEJ were from Esanland. And also because PDP has chosen esan man as deputy governor. And also because the esan speaker was removed and replace by a benin woman married to esan man. She see herself as an Esan woman, but PDP politicians are inciting hate by saying being esan by marriage is not a true way to be an esan woman. So PDP is using campaign of hate, marginilation and victim campaign to incite Esan people against oshiomole. But the truth is dat about 40% of esan people dont care or buy the hate messagae because the message is coming from well known thieves from the region. However, Esan central has d lowest voting strenght in Edo state.

Godwin Obaseki will win d election by scoring atleast 60% of d vote because he is not a traditional politician. He is a man of brain. He is a strategist whose focus is industrialization of edo state. Most edo people are aware that edo state APC has lagos vision for edo state. They see d success of lagos as a template. And also Godwin Obaseki the APC candidate is being sponsored by Dangote to a large extent. Dangote is respected as an industrialist who used his closeness to govt for progress of d people. Most edo people are aware of this fact.
Edo people want factories and industries. They believe Godwin Obaseki strong connection with dangote will help in that regard.
God bless you. I have nothing to add to it. You have spoken our heart we the progress thinkers of Edo people.

Have said it times without number, PDP is not even an option for us in Edo state.
Was listening to POI yesterday on one of his campaign, he said "The APC in Edo are building roads up and down, is it roads that our people will eat? " thank God he said APC are building roads, what did PDP build during their 8 years too. Nothing.
Roads, hospitals and primary education are the basic amenities of the society. These and many more is what Osho has provided for Edo people and Obaseki is set to continue the good work. Edo state will become industrialised just like Lagos and Ogun state. Continuity is the key to progress.
In respective of the outcome of the election come Sept I'll be proud to say I voted for the right person by giving me vote to APC Obaseki.
God bless Nigeria and God bless Edo state. #Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Smileprince(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Sijo01:

Is there any traditional ruler in Nigeria who isn't on the government payroll?

Just leave those fools. Let them die in their ignorance. All traditional rulers are paid by both federal government and state government. It's so hurtful adults are thinking so childish

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by sylve11: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2016
na wa. cool
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Smileprince(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2016
seguno2:
The miracle of importing a wife from Cape Verde creating unemployment for eligible Edo and Nigerian women. grin
People like you that are blind to progress are hard to attain success or see success. If by now you can't point one thing APC has done all round Edo state then you're blind by your for forefathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2016
respect to the late Oba Erediawa, he knew how to separate from politics, but I am not so sure of the crown prince

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Smileprince(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2016
Tonylyte:
the oba is a joke and shouldnt be taken serious from now henceforth.
Marrying lara is not a wonder with the amount of money at his desposal.
I don't blame you. It's obvious you're not an Edo person. And if you're you have laid a cause on your head by speaking ill of the Oba of Benin Kingdom. I don't know why you have to show it to the world that you don't even respect your parents not to talk of the Great Monarch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by saintdennis(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2016
TPAND:
When you are on their payroll and you receive royalties, why won't you talk that way.

I dare you to go to edo and spew this trash.

Hope u heard Your brother in plateau has returned to the zoo?
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by bigiyaro(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2016
TPAND:
imagine the lies dis man is broadcasting in broad daylight.
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Smileprince(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2016
2dugged:
respect to the late Oba Erediawa, he knew how to separate from politics, but I am not so sure of the crown prince
See lady don't be judgmental, read his comments very well you'll see he never supported any party. And he only wish both candidates success in the forth coming election.
And he went further to praise Osho for the progress he brought to the state. What's wrong in that. And open your eyes clearly you'll see where he said whoever will succeed Osho should try hard to do more than what's on ground.
I don't know why you people only read headlines instead of details.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by bigiyaro(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2016
eseosa77:

I-diot you dare not talk to our monarch with that you rotten mouth.
leave that tin, the oba is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by saintdennis(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2016
2dugged:

During the heat of the campaign of calumny against oshio last year, when even one of the obas sons decamped to pdp.

The OBA PALACE CAME OUT TO STRONGLY ASSERT THAT THE PALACE SUPPORTS OSHIOMOLE.

You cannot seperate a REAL KING from politics cos oba of benin IS NOT A CEREMONIAL POSITION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Tonylyte(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

I don't blame you. It's obvious you're not an Edo person. And if you're you have laid a cause on your head by speaking ill of the Oba of Benin Kingdom. I don't know why you have to show it to the world that you don't even respect your parents not to talk of the Great Monarch.
get out of my mention! "Cause" from who? The political monarch?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by seguno2: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:
People like you that are blind to progress are hard to attain success or see success. If by now you can't point one thing APC has done all round Edo state then you're blind by your for forefathers.

Back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by DeRay98(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2016
TPAND:

Stupid!!! All first class traditional rulers are given allowances by the federal govt. lucky Igbinedion, a son of a chief of the palace short-changed the Oba of his monthly FG allowance without the Oba knowing until Oshiomhole came and showed the Oba his montly FG allowance and the was in doubt at first considering how much difference he discovered was taking from his entitlements.

Talking about opposition, it was Dr Ogbemudia who first highlighted it in 1999 and ensured that Edo aligned with PDP which was evidently strong and likely to lead all other parties in the new democracy in 1999.
he used his good will with Edo people to campaign for Lucky Igbinedion. While Edo was with the Federal ruling power Edo suffered its worst governance since the era of Bendel state. hence, Edo had to risk going into opposition with Oshiomhole. As opposition with all its issues and challenges Oshiomhole navigated through successfully. Now that his party is in Federal power he has take the advantage and Edo should not no go to the opposition again.
Edo will never fall into the hand of hawks like Igbinedion and vultures like Anenih again. Ize-Iyamu is still their boy and he cant do without them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

See lady don't be judgmental, read his comments very well you'll see he never supported any party. And he only wish both candidates success in the forth coming election.
And he went further to praise Osho for the progress he brought to the state. What's wrong in that. And open your eyes clearly you'll see where he said whoever will succeed Osho should try hard to do more than what's on ground.
I don't know why you people only read headlines instead of details.
I know what I read and I know what I said about the two Obas

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by limeta(f): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Prince please we live here no wonder or miracle has ever been done here.
Don,t make it hard for us to defend our royal family pls

long live

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by evansjeff(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2016
oluseyioba:
Local govts r owing...egor is being owed 17months..d remaining local govts r owed. Btw 4 to 14months.Wat was d gov doing?do u know dat d 1.3b bail out jus obtained from d federal govt is going to be used to pay pensions....pensioners r being owed about 12months
young man keep quiet, pensioners have been paid up to date, my dad is and the last I heard from him, he's never owed, stop the lies.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by loomer: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Na only for nairaland I dey see say people go school and dem still no dey intelligent.

Make una dey there dey support and oppose criminals wey dey both political parties. Make una no try to fight for what's right. All because una dey so attached to one party or the other.

Nigeria dey sink and na all una go follow am go down

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Smileprince(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2016
2dugged:
I know what I read and I know what I said about the two Obas

Thank God, but please don't speak bad of the Crowned Prince. It's not nice
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by evansjeff(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2016
oluseyioba:
Dis dude dnt know wat he's talking about oh...guy go n get ur facts.....does the federal govt deduct from the state govt allocations..and to be sure u don't know wat u saying...dre r no more local govt chairmen,its the holgas now in control.....guy shut up n ask questions....dre is wat dey call political will....if oshiomole has this will,he shud grant local govt autonomy....u r jus a lil boy...gaan read ur books boy
young man, shut the hell up, the tenures of the chairmen expired just 2 months ago, edo is preparing for gubernatorial elections and can't afford to conduct LG elections now.
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by MrDoGood(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2016
everything just dey surprise me.

Oba self.................... is this an endorsement?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

Thank God, but please don't speak bad of the Crowned Prince. It's not nice
I only said I am not sure about him, because it's too early to draw my conclusion about him and under no circumstances will speak ill of him, I am a respecter of my tradition and hold the sit of the Oba in high regard even more than that.of a governor
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Smileprince(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2016
DeRay98:

Stupid!!! All first class traditional rulers are given allowances by the federal govt. lucky Igbinedion, a son of a chief of the palace short-changed the Oba of his monthly FG allowance without the Oba knowing until Oshiomhole came and showed the Oba his montly FG allowance and the was in doubt at first considering how much difference he discovered was taking from his entitlements.

Talking about opposition, it was Dr Ogbemudia who first highlighted it in 1999 and ensured that Edo aligned with PDP which was evidently strong and likely to lead all other parties in the new democracy in 1999.
he used his good will with Edo people to campaign for Lucky Igbinedion. While Edo was with the Federal ruling power Edo suffered its worst governance since the era of Bendel state. hence, Edo had to risk going into opposition with Oshiomhole. As opposition with all its issues and challenges Oshiomhole navigated through successfully. Now that his party is in Federal power he has take the advantage and Edo should not no go to the opposition again.
Edo will never fall into the hand of hawks like Igbinedion and vultures like Anenih again. Ize-Iyamu is still their boy and he cant do without them.

Thank you sir for this piece. grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Smileprince(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2016
2dugged:
I only said I am not sure about him, because it's too early to draw my conclusion about him and under no circumstances will speak ill of him, I am a respecter of my tradition and hold the sit of the Oba in high regard even more than that.of a governor
God bless you richly lady. Sorry if I misunderstood you. Let's join hands together and advocate for a better future of the Edo people and it's environment.
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by oyans: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2016
eseosa77:

I-diot you dare not talk to our monarch with that you rotten mouth.

U cannot claim ignorant in d court of law. We don't talk to our Oba of Benin with disrespect. Be guided!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu / Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.