Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says (26071 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
oluseyioba:
Oshiomole n obaseki #ugly
them ugly die
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
No b small tin oh bros
wizzyenya:
them ugly die
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by ayclem01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
I beg all edolites let's open our eyes labor. Oshiomhle hate money BT d fact is clear dat oshio open our eyes. D infrastrural development is awesome. I must confess here oshio build roads I mean good roads. DAT alone house surprised me cos I was asking where is oshio getting dis money from. Pls let's be wis e
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by cardoctor(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
We hear.
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by ehissi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yes Oooh!! cheesy

The Action governor - even Lara can give account of the level of action!!

He performed better miracles in Rivers sorry Edo state!! grin

All his road projects turn Rivers to dry land and dry land into Rivers!! cheesy

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by nkemjacob2(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP Wasting Their Time In Edo State.....
obviously correct wht am seeing from PDP it's seem they re not ready for aPc dis election
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by nkemjacob2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
JingoOAU:

Please whoa re the people being owed 17th months salary?
some areas, gvt re owning dem, it did not come on media because it as swept under nose (politics). They guy i right egor in particular
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by nkemjacob2(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
If this oba wants to maintance his credibility i will advice him to follow his father steps and not be in partisant in politics. Let the pple decide.

Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by ehissi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop the lie.....Oshiomole is one of the governors who are not owing workers....

What do U even know about Edo state??

R U from Edo state.
For your information, I am a full breed edo gentleman - My mother is Edo, my Father is Edo!!

20% of my relations in Edo state, work at both local and state govt levels and all of them are owed salaries. The man has promised to pay, plus they are taking it easy becos of the #25k minimum wage he is using to keep them quiet as well as the fact that he has assured them that if they push him to pay all salary arrears, he will sack workers.

My aunt who works at Ohordua at a Health care centre owned by government received alert last in November.

I suspect that you are proudly OPC sorry, APC, but I am telling you from experience and facts on ground. The man is owing!!

If U feel like arguing, kwantinu...........
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by ehissi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
evansjeff:
young man keep quiet, pensioners have been paid up to date, my dad is and the last I heard from him, he's never owed, stop the lies.

Oga Lai Mohammed!! I salute U Sir!!

How is the Ministry!! grin

Go and google the current state of pensioneers in edo state (That is, in case you wan deny say U na Lai Mohammed).

Una say e nor dey owe, then where the money dey?? Abi na bank thief am!!??
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by HartIse(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op! Please subscribe to common sense & don't create confusion. He is the crown prince of Benin or future Oba, not the Oba yet.
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
HartIse:
Op! Please subscribe to common sense & don't create confusion. He is the crown prince of Benin or future Oba, not the Oba yet.

As far as benin people are concern he is already the Oba. They are just waiting for the traditional number of days to be completed b4 he is officially crouwn d oba next month.
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by feeler: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
[Never again should you insult the crown prince of Benin ...or else

quote author=Tonylyte post=47623964]the oba is a joke and shouldnt be taken serious from now henceforth.
Marrying lara is not a wonder with the amount of money at his desposal.[/quote]
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Tonylyte(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
feeler:
[Never again should you insult the crown prince of Benin ...or else

quote author=Tonylyte post=47623964]the oba is a joke and shouldnt be taken serious from now henceforth.
Marrying lara is not a wonder with the amount of money at his desposal.
or else?
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Fitz22(f): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
tuale4u:

Oba of Benin as a throne is known for truth. He is clearly stating d fact. Oshiomole open edo people eyes to what good governance means. Oshiomole is not perfect. For sure, Oshiomole enrich himself as a Governor to some extent. But d truth is dat, Edo state was also highly enrished. So edo state sees d wealth he made as an award of his good works. Edo people see it as a bonus given to him base on merit.

Edo people are smart and analytical people. Edo people are not people of hate. Edo people knows very well there is no governor that wont enrich himself to some degree in d current Nigeria with weak institution.

Edo people knowing this, Judge his performance within realistic nigeria context. And in dat context, Oshiomole have done excellently well. Oshiomole is leaving Edo state that is much better than d one he inherited or met

Every sincere non partisan edo men and women will never vote PDP. No normal non partisan edo man will vote Ize Iyamu knowing fully well his sponsors are traditional arm robbers and extreme blood suckers like Igbinedion, anenih and ikimi. ize Iyamu will only share edo money among them. In Edo state, PDP means share the money. Edo people dont considee ize iyamu as a pastor. The only area PDP can win in Edo state is Esanland(Edo central) because most of d strong PDP thieves are concentrated in Esanland. Most of the federal appointment in Edo state under GEJ were from Esanland. And also because PDP has chosen esan man as deputy governor. And also because the esan speaker was removed and replace by a benin woman married to esan man. She see herself as an Esan woman, but PDP politicians are inciting hate by saying being esan by marriage is not a true way to be an esan woman. So PDP is using campaign of hate, marginilization and victim campaign to incite Esan people against oshiomole. But the truth is dat about 40% of esan people dont care or buy the hate messagae because the message is coming from well known thieves from the region. However, Edo central has d lowest voting strenght in Edo state.

Godwin Obaseki will win d election by scoring atleast 60% of d vote because he is not a traditional politician. He is a man of brain. He is a strategist whose focus is industrialization of edo state. Most edo people are aware that edo state APC has lagos vision for edo state. They see d success of lagos as a template. And also Godwin Obaseki the APC candidate is being sponsored by Dangote to a large extent. Dangote is respected as an industrialist who used his closeness to govt for progress of d people. Most edo people are aware of this fact.
Edo people want factories and industries. They believe Godwin Obaseki strong connection with dangote will help in that regard.

Na lie..
Re: Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says by Khez: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Says Who ?

The new Oba?

What does he know ?

wake me up when the dead one speaks .........

Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) / Bayelsa Workers Protest With Coffin Against Governor Dickson (Photos) / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others