Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do (693 Views)

Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her / Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! / Platimunk Honey ~ Im So Sorry~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by Eggshell: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2009
i caught my best friend husband and her cousin kissing nd his hands carressing her kegs on an hotel lobby, but he has saved my only son once so i am indepted to him, wat do i do?
Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2009
mehn thats a stuff one the best thing is to talk with the guy and let him know how, cuz either way if u tell ur friend u'll be blamed for the marriage, but it's not an easy situation, i think u shud pray 4 ur friend, also that cousin got to be warned
Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by TOPE20001(f): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2009
keep ur mouth shut grin . . wetin concern u sef? undecided
Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by CrazyMan(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2009
I don't it's any of your business; so I would suggest that when next you see them, avoid giving them that suspicious look; just act normal.
Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by Yumi(f): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2009
Drop a hint to your friend. Don't tell her point blank but make her suspicious enough to start digging and catch him at it. Or maybe next time you see them call her and get her to come and meet you there and hide from them so she sees it herself. Otherwise she will find out later and when she finds out that you knew she will hate you for not letting her know.
Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by Magz(m): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2009
Ignore Yumi.

Leave it alone. It isn't your marriage first of all. Second, since you love your bestfriend, know that you will not be helping her pain or her marriage by becoming involved. In fact, you should try and save her some of the embarassment.,. Third, you are, as you put it, indebted to the man. The good books all say that it is always important to pay your debts.

chaircover:

Personally if I were you, I will keep out of it.

Telling either will not make any difference to the situation.

If indeed he is having an affair with his wifes cousin then the marriage is already in deep trouble so there is nothing you can do but to pray that all parties involved think of the children who will be the ones to suffer the most if the marriage breaks down as a result of this.

^^I think this is precisely right.
Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by LordReed(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
@poster
What you should is respectful tell the man in question wat you saw n find out if he n his wife are having issues you can help out with. This way you show concern for your friend and her marriage while at the same time letting the man know dat he has f**ked up.

1 Like

Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by iice(f): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
If you want to keep your friendships/relationship. Best try not to get involved.
Depends anyway on the closeness of y'all.
Re: Im So Confused: Wat Do I Do by Secretz(f): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
lipsrsealed <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Loose Your Man! / Wat Do U Tink?anywise Counsel / Why Does The Fools Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.