Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? (14684 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by frank317: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

See conflagration or errors....low probability yet everyone falls sick once in a while yet clean environment is needsd yet he has not fallen ill for 5 yrs.

Keep up the good work of lying. It looks good on u
Seriously I have not fallen ill for more than five years ... Just minor flu that I confidently tell people it would disappear within 48hrs.

I boast about this even to Christians around me and it's obvious that they secretly or unknowingly with i fall sick just to prove how real their God is.

I understand the feeling when they act like that... And yours too when u don't believe... But it's been amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by hopefulLandlord: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

I guess you are surprised that someone could be sick free even though he gives no f--k about Jesus. I understand how u feel.

Now you are saying that God created water and water decided to be tsunamic on its own? Your so call almighty father didnt forsee that the water he created had the capability of being tsunamic? Or did it take him unawares as usual? Or perhaps your God programmed it to become tsunamic after man sinned? Which one do u choose, Madam Almighty God defender.

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

I guess you are surprised that someone could be sick free even though he gives no f--k about Jesus. I understand how u feel.

Now you are saying that God created water and water decided to be tsunamic on its own? Your so call almighty father didnt forsee that the water he created had the capability of being tsunamic? Or did it take him unawares as usual? Or perhaps your God programmed it to become tsunamic after man sinned? Which one do u choose, Madam Almighty God defender.

See why I term you a teen? So you still do not know what causes Tsunami? Chai in this century of easy accessibility to info u do not know. This discussion is over.

Perhaps same water cause tsunami in your cup or in your stomach or perhaps when you pee it results in a tsunami....ignorance on an epic scale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by raphieMontella: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

For you to even mention pimple shows its something u just came out of. Psychology 101.

Pimples hardly ever occur in the lives of full blown adults, if it does its only in women due to hormonal changes either during pregnancy or menstruation.

You are still a teen so talk with your fellow teens.

according to u..hardly nt dont..so who's wrong judge urself...
It only occurs in adult females?
And later u'd be claiming king of research?...lol

m a teen so i shud talk wit my fellow teens?...
Mr old man tinz abi?
For u to believe age determines knowledge...well ur brain is very very corrupt..
(accrding to buhari-ya frain iz fery fery kwaaruppt)
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

See why I term you a teen? So you still do not know what causes Tsunami? Chai in this century of easy accessibility to info u do not know. This discussion is over.

Perhaps same water cause tsunami in your cup or in your stomach or perhaps when you pee it results in a tsunami....ignorance on an epic scale.
grin Intelligent Lad What Causes Tsunami?? Lets See Weda U Will Shift Responsibility From Ur God
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by frank317: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Old lady grin. What are you dodging from? What has knowing what causes tsunami got to do with the fact that it actually occurs? What has having a peaceful water in my cup or stomach got to do with the fact that tsunami is a reality?

Did you God not know it will happen when he created water? Or did it take him unawares as usual? Or did he program the 'causes' into the water once man sinned? Choose one.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by DeepSight(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Old lady grin. What are you dodging from? What has knowing what causes tsunami got to do with the fact that it actually occurs? What has having a peaceful water in my cup or stomach got to do with the fact that tsunami is a reality?

Did you God not know it will happen when he created water? Or did it take him unawares as usual? Or did he program the 'causes' into the water once man sinned? Choose one.

The strike of a meteor theoretically led to the extinction of Dinosaurs. If that didnt happen, you would not be here today. If all creatures that ever existed did not die as per the cycle of life - regardless the method of death - life on this planet would not even be possible at all. Thus even natural disasters have a key role to play in renewing ecosystems.

If you don't understand this, you will not understand anything.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by frank317: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
DeepSight:

The strike of a meteor theoretically led to the extinction of Dinosaurs. If that didnt happen, you would not be here today. If all creatures that ever existed did not die as per the cycle of life - regardless the method of death - life on this planet would not even be possible at all. Thus even natural disasters have a key role to play in renewing ecosystems.

If you don't understand this, you will not understand anything.

In other words, everything is the creator's grand plan right? Natural disasters, diseases, pain, suffering, sun.... Everything is the creator's grand plan?
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by DeepSight(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

In other words, everything is the creator's grand plan right? Natural disasters, diseases, pain, suffering, sun.... Everything is the creator's grand plan?

Yes Sir. All of these things are necessary in the world of matter to ensure that the living spirit learns the conscious art of survival, and reaches a full self conscious and independent awareness which will be indispensable to its growth and maturity from the time when it drops it's material body and steps into its full spiritual existence.

The physical body is like an egg in which the being it carries matures, the physical world is like a womb in which this egg is being carried, and the living being bursts out of this egg and out of this womb when the egg matures and /or breaks down. This is the necessary event called death, but it really, is another birth.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by frank317: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2016
DeepSight:

Yes Sir. All of these things are necessary in the world of matter to ensure that the living spirit learns the conscious art of survival, and reaches a full self conscious and independent awareness which will be indispensable to its growth and maturity from the time when it drops it's material body and steps into its full spiritual existence.

The physical body is like an egg in which the being it carries matures, the physical world is like a womb in which this egg is being carried, and the living being bursts out of this egg and out of this womb when the egg matures and /or breaks down. This is the necessary event called death, but it really, is another birth.

Ebuka... Are u in support? Naijadeyhia, let me hear ur thought on this.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ranchhoddas: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2016
DeepSight:

Would it be out of place to demand proof of this?
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ranchhoddas: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Don't mind the Gbefilas and Gbeboruns on this thread including the OP.

Yeah why not ask why God created water especially since people also drown in it.

Good one! When I called cloudgoddess a small child some of them came for my neck without realising that se really is a small child. A 3yr old scientific child.
Just Negodu. You'd agree with every statement that appears to validate your position no matter how ridiculous.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Sshhh ... don't talk when grown ups are talking cool
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ranchhoddas: 12:46am On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Sshhh ... don't talk when grown ups are talking cool
I hope you know that guy does not subscribe to the beliefs you hold so dearly?
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I hope you know that guy does not subscribe to the beliefs you hold so dearly?

what beliefs
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2016
ireneony:
why do you have hatred toward God.
You can hate on any religion. .
Pls do not hate on God almighty.

Most diseases are man made.

For God has given man the power and dominion.
Talking about power; which is knowledge and wisdom (how man apply knowledge)

When man misuse his power circumstances are bound to occur.

This is the reason why we have scientists (knowledge God has given us) to tackle these problems.

You don't expect God to come down from heaven to get things fixed.
He has given man the dominion to rule over everything, it's now left for man to make use of it (brain)

Have you ever heard of the phrase "we treat but God heal"

I believe in God and i rely on science.
smh

Seriously I don't think anyone should take you people serious.

You say you don't expect god to come down and solve any of man's problems, so what is the usefulness of god? What healing are people seeking in churches?
Smh
We treat god heals you say, is that not a perfect way of giving glory of an healing to something none deserving? I can as well say we treat gwagwa heals, it does not in anyway make the treatment more effective nor does it make gwagwa responsible for the healing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2016
plaetton:

Kindly give us a list or at least a partial list of man-made diseases, and also the ones that are not man-made.

Where on Earth did you guys go to school and what did they teach you there?

Sunday school is NOT school. undecided

Do you see why oyinbo people do not teach religious crap in their schools?
I was once this stupid. Wasted about 20years of my life as a fool (christian).
Just see the crap they are all typing. Even contradicting themselves.

Imagine saying diseases are caused by sin and these are the same folks that would claim that religion is no hindrance to science. Imagine a scientist telling us that diseases are caused by sin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2016
ireneony:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hiv,herpes,cancer,e.tc
All caused by the activities of man and destruction of its environment.

Why is there global warning?
All these are caused by man.
Look here mr man i'm a chemist and i know how man contributed to the unpleasant activities of the environment(enviromental chemistry)

Lung cancer is brought about by smoking.
Did God put ciggaret in man's mouth.
Or the did God say we should do drugs? But there are alot of deranged people in rehab.

When you talk abt skin cancer...you cannot exclude bleaching/tanning there go together. This is also cause by the practice of man. grin

For everything that has been created there is good and evil, it is now left for you to take the right path.

Quote me again...i will be here to show you links smiley

So man created all the viruses and bacteria in existence? Interesting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2016
DeepSight:

This is a very well centred question.
For the OP, in her bombastic ignorance, does not realize that she is also bacteria of another sort to other living creatures.

The OP probably eats the corpses of other living things to survive daily, and sees no parasitic behavior in this, but callously, shortsightedly and and selfishly sees the bacteria that protect an entire ecosystem as evidence of the absence of God's Love.

This sort of OP will not understand the role of ants and other insects on the entire ecosystem, this sort of OP will not understand the role of lions in checking the population of cattle, this sort of OP can never, NEVER - EVER - understand the role of natural disasters in pruning that which needs to be pruned. This sort of OP cannot understand the cycle of life.
You made no sense mr man.
So it is just the natural order, God in his wisdom created a balance right? Those bacteria are only doing what comes natural.
Good!
So can you tell me why christians await a heaven/new earth were there would be no more diseases and deaths. Where lions and lambs will play with each other. Yet looking at the lion, you will see that is perfectly evolved to kill and feed on flesh. Same with viruses and bacteria that have detrimental effects on their hosts.

Why have a split serpent tongue? on one hand you say god designed everything good, on the other you say god would correct everything in the new earth.

All I see are excuses for god.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2016
ireneony:
you need to understand the world is evolving.
The more earth becomes modernized the higher the problem. It is left for us to put more effort in finding solutions to all these threat to mankind.

This was the reason why i stated earlier that man given the power and dominion over thing on earth is to contain whatever problems that have arise or will arise.

There are good bacteria and deadly ones, just like there are good and bad people.

List of some good bacteria that helps man's body
Lactobacillus
Bifidobacterium
Streptococcus
Bacillus Coagulans
Escherichia Coli
E.t.c

Bad bacteria
Clostridia
Streptococci
Staphylococci
Legionella
E.tc.

Get it!
The question is "WHY WOULD GOD CREATE DISEASE CAUSING BACTERIA?" Simple question, why create them in the first place?

You are beating about the bush. You have said it over and over again, that it is left to us humans to solve our problems, obviously god aint that much of an impact. That is how I began suspecting god did not exist. It's man that always solves problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2016
winner01:

God cursed man and cursed the earth for certain reasons. The Bible did not promise a rossy life. Jesus Christ warned his followers to brace themselves for a rough ride.

What he promised however is to be with us throughout this ride and make sure we get to our destination.

This goes on to show those that were really indoctrinated as a kid.
Haaa!
But one of your brothers just said only sinners suffer diseases. Why are you people contradicting yourselves?
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2016
ireneony:

The black death:Plague is an infectious disease caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. These bacteria are found mainly in rodents, particularly rats, and in the fleas that feed on them. Other animals and humans usually contract the bacteria from rodent or flea bites.

Prior to then; there were no pesticide/insectide to contain rodents then.
Do you like the sound/sight of rodent in your environment? The answer is simply no. It's left for you, to always keep your surroundings clean.
Then, human were not concious of their environment.

Thank God we've passed that.

Get it!
Hehehehehe
But there was christianity grin so why did their religion and god not save them. Why wait for science to find solutions through intense research? Lol
Why could god not raise saviours for them like he does in the bible whenever his people are in crises. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
You are chemist ?
You mean someone who actually studied chemistry at the university level ? shocked

Lord have mercy ? grin

So HIV , herpes and cancer are man made diseases

I apologize dear,.as I usually do when I am flommuxed by the sheer level of COMPLEX ignorance that I am confronted.
She obviously studied chemistry in the churchgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2016
winner01:

Dayumm!!!!!

Who dwells on what they dont believe in rather than what they do believe in.

Atheism is empty and baseless.

It feeds off Religion, science, irreligion, secularism, agnosticism and any other thing to remain relevant.

Cloudgoddess, could you just talk about atheism for once and stop bitching about what you were/used to be or believe.

Your evangelism is stale aiidy. wink
Lol
And yet you open more threads about atheism than anyone else here. Guess you don't take your own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by hopefulLandlord: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Haaa!
But one of your brothers just said only sinners suffer diseases. Why are you people contradicting yourselves?

They're really confused set of people
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2016
frank317:

Seriously I have not fallen ill for more than five years ... Just minor flu that I confidently tell people it would disappear within 48hrs.

I boast about this even to Christians around me and it's obvious that they secretly or unknowingly with i fall sick just to prove how real their God is.

I understand the feeling when they act like that... And yours too when u don't believe... But it's been amazing.
Reminds me of one christian lady from nairaland I tried chatting with. She was battling sickness day by day, while I have not taken a single pill for so many years now. All I do is eat well and rest well. Funny thing is I used to fall ill a lot as a christian, mostly due to constant fasting and stress

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Reminds me of one christian lady from nairaland I tried chatting with. She was battling sickness day by day, while I have not taken a single pill for so many years now. All I do is eat well and rest well. Funny thing is I used to fall ill a lot as a christian, mostly due to constant fasting and stress

Liar liar. See all of dem now claiming sickness free just because I declared mine to the Glory of God now they want to lay claims in lies.

Aitheism and attention seeking are cojoined twins.

How come none of you mentioned this in any of your numerous posts and threads but had to conveniently wait till I just let it slip and suddenly you all became super men too.

Bunch of jokers. If anyone takes you serious then it would be just for the purpose of entertainment.

Imagine hardmirror also jumping on the I have never been sick bandwagon because others are saying it. The guy sha.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by HardMirror(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Liar liar. See all of dem now claiming sickness free just because I declared mine to the Glory of God now they want to lay claims in lies.

Aitheism and attention seeking are cojoined twins.

How come none of you mentioned this in any of your numerous posts and threads but had to conveniently wait till I just let it slip and suddenly you all became super men too.

Bunch of jokers. If anyone takes you serious then it would be just for the purpose of entertainment.

Imagine hardmirror also jumping on the I have never been sick bandwagon because others are saying it. The guy sha.
Someone is obsessed with hardmirror o. Sorry I aint gay, so you can stop trying to get my attention wink
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Someone is obsessed with hardmirror o. Sorry I aint gay, so you can stop trying to get my attention wink

Keep deluding yourself you liar. You lie as quickly as you breath. Even your lies lie to themselves. Everyone is seeing through your facade now. You are simply entertainment.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ranchhoddas: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

what beliefs
I am tired of your hide and seek.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by DeepSight(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
HardMirror:

You made no sense mr man.
So it is just the natural order, God in his wisdom created a balance right? Those bacteria are only doing what comes natural.
Good!
So can you tell me why christians await a heaven/new earth were there would be no more diseases and deaths. Where lions and lambs will play with each other. Yet looking at the lion, you will see that is perfectly evolved to kill and feed on flesh. Same with viruses and bacteria that have detrimental effects on their hosts.

Why have a split serpent tongue? on one hand you say god designed everything good, on the other you say god would correct everything in the new earth.

All I see are excuses for god.

I am not a Christian so please direct your question here to Christians.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by DeepSight(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

That would be like you demanding proof of your own existence.

If you cannot look at your torso, your abdomen, your arms and legs and even your head, and recognize it as mere meat - and edible one at that, I cannot really offer you further proof.

The proof really rests for you to recognize yourself for what you are - nobody can do this for you - it is self cognition. At all events it happens naturally as a human's consciousness of its own being and spirit grow and evolve. AS you approach GOD-Consciousness - the state of being where you have become a fully conscious mind which is a droptlet or a small orb of the infinite mind which is called GOD - you will begin to see clearly that you are not your body. Not at all.

You will have out of body experiences and you will clearly understand how vastly detached a being you are from the physical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christianity Fast Facts: 8 Things Christians Believe In / COZA Port Harcourt OutReach Programme To The Less Privileged (Pictures) / How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.