Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? (14737 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
#facepalm

Thats precisely what I did when you could not not understand my post and had to say "You are not sure how this answers the question. In clear terms: Why do plants and animals get sick?"
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ranchhoddas: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thats precisely what I did when you could not not understand my post and had to say "You are not sure how this answers the question. In clear terms: Why do plants and animals get sick?"

Whatever man. Let me wait for people that have clear answers.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by oaroloye(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
@WINNER 01:
Elohim1:

ARE U SAYING ITS THE CHILDREN SIN THAT CAUSED THIS?? WHAT HAS THE CHILDREN DONE EXACTLY??

Winner01
kingebukasblog

YES! THE CHILDREN'S SINS CAUSED THEIR SICKNESSES AND THEIR DEATHS!

What is wrong with that?

There are three Sins in particular that are responsible for Death:

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this Day against you,
that I have set before you Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing: therefore choose Life,
That both thou and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love The LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy life, and the length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the Land
which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

(1) "CHOOSE LIFE" IS THE PRIMARY FUNDAMENTAL COMMANDMENT.

Without It. all other Commandments are meaningless.

If a Human fails to OBEY this Commandment, then they will die.

AGE IS IRRELEVANT.

WHY do you think AGE should be a factor?

Before a certain age, a Human should be EXEMPT from The Laws of Nature?

That is RIDICULOUS!

If YOU were creating the Universe, is THAT how you would CONSTRUCT it

Would that apply only to BACTERIAL INFECTIONS, or other things?

If a Baby were hit by BULLETS or BITTEN by Wild Animals- they should not be injured, "because they are babies?"

Nonsense!

PARENTS have a DUTY to protect their offspring: if they fail in their Duty, their children die, because they FAILED them.

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST, let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY, let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS, let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY, let him be Holy still."

HUMANS BELONG TO ONE OF FOUR POSSIBLE SPIRITUAL ENERGY CATEGORIES: UNJUSTNESS, FILTHINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND HOLINESS.

This is determined by the mean of their parents' Spiritual Energy Categories when they conceived them.

Parents who want the best for their children should attain Holiness before they attempt to conceive them.

To be conceived by parents who are low in Spiritual Energy is the worst.

It is not impossible to attain Holiness from Unjustness- it is just very difficult. The person trying to increase their Spiritual Power is not going to UNDERSTAND, nor BELIEVE that the necessary exercises can do what they are told. The people who need The Gospel the most will not accept It.

(2) THE COMMANDMENT OF OPTIMUM WILLPOWER.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul, and with all thy Might.
6. And these words, which I command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house,
And when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THE SHEMA, THE MOST IMPORTANT COMMANDMENT, ACCORDING TO THE JEWS, REQUIRES THAT PEOPLE OPERATE WITH MAXIMUM EFFORT.

The Unbeliever arrogantly thinks about the pain and tedium of Maximal Effort; they say:

"WHO IS THIS "GOD" ENTITY, THAT I SHOULD WORSHIP HIM? IF HE WERE A REAL GOD, HE SHOULD NOT NEED MY WORSHIP!"

YAHWEH GOD is a REAL God, Who does not need anything from Humans; WE ARE PRIVILEGED to offer our Devotion.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the Righteous, and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge shall cause him to lie down, and to be beaten before his face, according to his fault, by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him, and not exceed: lest, if he should exceed, and beat him above these with many stripes, then thy Brother should seem vile unto thee.
4. THOU SHALT NOT MUZZLE THE OX WHEN HE TREADETH OUT (THE CORN).

THE PURPOSE of Commanding people to LOVE God with ALL of their Heart, ALL of their Soul, and ALL of their Might is that they DEVELOP the CAPACITY to USE ALL of their faculties- FOR THEMSELVES.

Anyone who has served in the MILITARY, or trained as a SPORTSPERSON would know that the COACH may burden one with PAINFUL and TEDIOUS exercises, THIS IS NECESSARY, so that they would be able to DEVELOP SPEED, STRENGTH, and STAMINA.

If the Coach orders you to do 100 pushups three times per day, and you do 10, and tell the coach that you did 300, WHOM are you deceiving, but YOURSELF? If you go out into the field, you will be defeated- by the son-of-a... mother who DID do all the exercises their coach ordered them!

Therefore, most Christians live and die as FAILURES, because they did not LOVE GOD with ALL of their Heart, ALL of their Soul, and ALL of their Might- and then USE this WILLPOWER to OVERCOME DEATH.

. 1st JOHN 5:3.

3. For this is the Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments are not grievous.

THE DEFINITION OF "LOVE" IS TO KEEP GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.

Any other definition of "LOVE" YOU you might have is USELESS.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. Beliefs; 2. Thoughts; 3. Words; 4. Physical Actions;
5. Postulates; 6. Total Understanding.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1.Self; 2.Family; 3.Groups; 4.All Mankind; 5.All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Physical) Universe; 7.Spirits; 8.God.[/color

[color=#ffffff].
THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO CONTROL THE DYNAMICS.

8.Self; 12.Groups; 15.All Mankind; 22. MEST Universe; 32.Spirits; 40.God.

. TONE SCALE OF HUMAN AWARENESS.

40. Serenity
30. Postulates
22. Games
20. Action
8.0 Exhilaration
6.0 Aesthetics
4.0 Enthusiasm
3.5 Cheerfulness
3.0 Conservatism
2.5 Boredom

2.0 Overt Hostility
1.8 Pain
1.5 Anger
1.4 Hate
1.2 No Sympathy
1.1 Covert Hostility
1.0 Fear
0.9 Sympathy
0.5 Grief
0.1 Apathy
0.0 Body Death.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: THE BOOK OF BASICS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

THE WHOLE EARTH HAS 40 SPIRITUAL POWER LEVELS.

Whenever we SIN, we FORFEIT ACCESS to as many as are relevant to our Sin.

Therefore, in order to DIE, we must do something to allow The DEVIL to REMOVE the ENTIRETY of our access.

THIS IS THE LAW.

Why should AGE make any difference?

(3) LOVING OUR NEIGHBOUR.

. LEVITICUS 19:17-18.

17. "Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I (am) The LORD."

A WORSHIPPER OF GOD gains Spiritual Power by keeping The Commandments of God toward their Neighbours.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

WHEN WE AGREE WITH GOD, HE COMES TO US, AND WALKS WITH US- AND HIS POWER COPIES OFF ONTO US, AND BECOMES OURS.'

If "LITTLE CHILDREN" cannot do this, they cannot have Power.

PRAYER for The Commandments of God to be kept is the next best thing to keeping them oneself- and if we have done them ourselves, it can become better than doing them ourselves.

If "LITTLE CHILDREN" do not do these things, whatever comes for them will get them.

Just because they are YOUNG, no exceptions will be made for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by oaroloye(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

ALL LIVING THINGS have Commandments of God imprinted into them at Birth by The Manifestation of GOD to their Species called the MOLD.

Those who have DIFFERENTIATIONAL ESP can see this event taking place.

OBEYING these Commandments fills a creature with LIFE ENERGY until they attain HOLINESS, and INVULNERABILITY from all harm.

When they deviate from these Commandments, they lose Spiritual Energy, and become prey for organisms who merely seek a habitat to grow in.

The ability to perceive the Commandment Makeup of any Plant, Insect, Animal, or Mineral is important in SHAMANISTIC HERBALISM, enabling the Shaman/Herbalist to diagnose Diseases, and select the Things or Beings that will cure the condition.

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Antiparticle(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:
See this small girl. ...
I normally stay away from insulting people on this thread BUT you must have a very small mind to have called her a "small girl". The person you are calling a "small girl" is obviously very bright, from her posting history about science. Instead of calling her a low-key sexist name, you could have just responded rationally.

naijadeyhia:
I also live in a world loaded with bacteria and I have a genotype of AA but for 20yrs I have never ever been ill or even taken any single form of medication including paracetamol.

In the era of conjunctivitis someone who had it once said hey if she looks at me I will be infected and I challenged her to take fluid from her eyes and in mine and she did. 2 days later she was free of her own Apolo and I never got it till date.

I do not fall ill simple and it took me having faith in the word of God that the spirit of God has been given to me to quicken my mortal body. I am grooming my kid who is also AA on this as anytime he falls ill I simply command the sickness to leave him and enter me and funny enough it does within a day but also within a day it clears off.

Sickness cannot survive in my body. Disease causing bacteria also cannot.

I am willing to submit myself to u for scientific research and you will discover that my Genotype Is physically AA but spiritually JC (Jesus Christ).

Now you wish to Query God regarding Bacteria when you have been unable to query science regarding their inconclusive declaration per evolution which you helped them to complete.
So if the reason why you haven't contracted these ailments is because of your faith in Yahweh, then why doesn't your god protect babies from bacterial infections or genetic disorders? Are they not as worthy as you are?

Or better yet, instead of using sickness and disease-causing bacteria to prove the potency of your faith, why not use a test that cannot be falsified? E.g. stand in front of a trailer moving at 120km/h and see if the potency of your faith would still work? To be fair, this is just a thought experiment and I would definitely suggest you NOT try it because we both know that your god won't protect you from Newton's Laws of Motion.

Another unfalsifiable test is to chop off your hand and pray for your god to grow it back? Once again, I would definitely suggest you NOT try this because we both know that your god won't grow back an amputated hand!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by analice107: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
cloudgoddess:
This question occured to me while reading up on some recent medical research. According to (Christian & other) scripture, God created every living thing. Why did he create bacteria?

He says man are to rule & have dominion over all animals. Yet bacteria and other deadly microbes continue to conquer us; Christians and non-Christians alike are at the mercy of whatever untreatable bacteria they happen to be unfortunate enough to be infected by.

For those without a full understanding of what bacteria are or how they work (genuinely not trying to be condescending but to educate):

Bacteria are tiny, single-celled animals that outnumber people at least 1000000:1 and are completely invisible to the human eye (progressively more advanced microscopes have been invented by scientists allowing us to better visualize them and analyze their physical & chemical structure). They are on everything, including all over & inside of your body, and in the air you breathe.

Some bacteria are harmless. But others cause horrible, often gruesome diseases and defects when they are able to access the human body. Some kill by dissolving your flesh as they release acidic chemicals into your epithelial tissue. Some cause festering rashes, blindness, internal bleeding because they are feeding on your cells and releasing deadly waste into your body.

The bacteria has no motive but to survive. From its perspective, it's simply doing what comes natural.

Perhaps the worst part is that they can gain resistance to any medicine we throw at them. Their DNA can literally change in a way that enables them to avoid the effects of any antibiotic that was previously effective. Once that happens, the resistance trait widely spreads and soon you have a huge amount of bacteria that are all resistant to our medicines (our chemical "weapon" against bacteria). In other words, they getting better at fighting back.

According to religious thought (Abrahamic specifically) a loving and merciful God, who made earth for humans to rule, intentionally created an entire domain of creatures that are invisible killers -- capable of multiplying rapidly, destroying our bodies from the inside out & continuously improving/upgrading their own artillery.

Why would he do this?
First and foremost, cloudgoddess acknowledges that there's God, secondly she acknowledges that God is the creator. Wow, that to me is hilarious.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by hopefulLandlord: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Antiparticle:
I normally stay away from insulting people on this thread BUT you must have a very small mind to have called her a "small girl". The person you are calling a "small girl" is obviously very bright, from her posting history about science. Instead of calling her a low-key sexist name, you could have just responded rationally.

So if the reason why you haven't contracted these ailments is because of your faith in Yahweh, then why doesn't your god protect babies from bacterial infections or genetic disorders? Are they not as worthy as you are?

Or better yet, instead of using sickness and disease-causing bacteria to prove the potency of your faith, why not use a test that cannot be falsified? E.g. stand in front of a trailer moving at 120km/h and see if the potency of your faith would still work? To be fair, this is just a thought experiment and I would definitely suggest you NOT try it because we both know that your god won't protect you from Newton's Laws of Motion.

Another unfalsifiable test is to chop off your hand and pray for your god to grow it back? Once again, I would definitely suggest you NOT try this because we both know that your god won't grow back an amputated hand!

This is hilarious grin Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ajixegun: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
K
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Ajixegun: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Very funny thread Is like asking, why God created water because people get drowned by water?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ajixegun:
Very funny thread
Is like asking, why God created water because people get drowned by water?

Don't mind the Gbefilas and Gbeboruns on this thread including the OP.

Yeah why not ask why God created water especially since people also drown in it.

Good one! When I called cloudgoddess a small child some of them came for my neck without realising that se really is a small child. A 3yr old scientific child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Don't mind the Gbefilas and Gbeboruns on this thread including the OP.

Yeah why not ask why God created water especially since people also drown in it.

Good one! When I called cloudgoddess a small child some of them came for my neck without realising that se really is a small child. A 3yr old scientific child.
grinAm Back From The Ban
Why Did God Create Water?? What Is The Negative Effect Of Water On We Humans?? Can Human See Water Like They Can See Harmful Bacterial?? Is It Easier To Prevent Drowning By Not Go Near The Water?? It It Easier To Avoid Touching Harmful Bacteria That U Cant See??

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Elohim1:

grinAm Back From The Ban
Why Did God Create Water?? What Is The Negative Effect Of Water On We Humans?? Can Human See Water Like They Can See Harmful Bacterial?? Is It Easier To Prevent Drowning By Not Go Near The Water?? It It Easier To Avoid Touching Harmful Bacteria That U Cant See??

Is it not easier to avoid sick people, is it not easier to avoid being dirty and touching dirty surfaces?
Is it not easier to avoid sharing needles when you are told?

Water indeed is harmful...

Tsunami
Floods
Drowning ...which isnt always intentional

But the truth is that same with bacteria, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Is it not easier to avoid sick people, is it not easier to avoid being dirty and touching dirty surfaces?
Do U Know Unlike Viruses Most Bacteria Are Airborne We Should Also Start Dogging Air

Tsunami
Floods
Then It's What

But the truth is that same with bacteria, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Simple.
Pneumonia accounts for 15% of all deaths of children under 5 years old, killing an estimated 922 000 children in 2015.
Pneumonia can be caused by viruses, bacteria or fungi.

Measles, a viral respiratory infection, killed over 500,000 children in 2003, more than any other vaccine-preventable disease. The measles death toll in Africa is so high – every minute one child dies – that many mothers don't give children real names until they have survived the disease. Measles weakens the immune system and renders children very susceptible to fatal complications from diarrhoea, pneumonia and malnutrition. Those that survive may suffer blindness, deafness or brain damage.
[quote]
Tetanus, referred to in the Old Testament as the “seventh-day death,” killed an estimated 200,000 newborns and 30,000 mothers in 2001. The tetanus bacteria are ubiquitous – they live in soil, in animal dung and in feces. Tetanus can infect newborns if the umbilical cord is cut with unsterile instruments or the incision treated with contaminated dressings.

Yes I Can See How The Advantages Overweight The Disadvantage

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Elohim1:

U Know Unlike Viruses Bacteria Can Be Airborne So Why Don't We Start Dogging Air??

Again I tell u, only a handful of bacteria is actually dangerous. If loads of bacteria were airborne do you even know the number of people who would be sick in just 1 street alone?

Even the ones that are airborne can only survive for 24 to 48hrs outside a living host.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Again I tell u, only a handful of bacteria is actually dangerous. If loads of bacteria were airborne do you even know the number of people who would be sick in just 1 street alone?

Even the ones that are airborne can only survive for 24 to 48hrs outside a living host.
@modified
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by raphieMontella: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
cloudgoddess:
This question occured to me while reading up on some recent medical research. According to (Christian & other) scripture, God created every living thing. Why did he create bacteria?

He says man are to rule & have dominion over all animals. Yet bacteria and other deadly microbes continue to conquer us; Christians and non-Christians alike are at the mercy of whatever untreatable bacteria they happen to be unfortunate enough to be infected by.

For those without a full understanding of what bacteria are or how they work (genuinely not trying to be condescending but to educate):

Bacteria are tiny, single-celled animals that outnumber people at least 1000000:1 and are completely invisible to the human eye (progressively more advanced microscopes have been invented by scientists allowing us to better visualize them and analyze their physical & chemical structure). They are on everything, including all over & inside of your body, and in the air you breathe.

Some bacteria are harmless. But others cause horrible, often gruesome diseases and defects when they are able to access the human body. Some kill by dissolving your flesh as they release acidic chemicals into your epithelial tissue. Some cause festering rashes, blindness, internal bleeding because they are feeding on your cells and releasing deadly waste into your body.

The bacteria has no motive but to survive. From its perspective, it's simply doing what comes natural.

Perhaps the worst part is that they can gain resistance to any medicine we throw at them. Their DNA can literally change in a way that enables them to avoid the effects of any antibiotic that was previously effective. Once that happens, the resistance trait widely spreads and soon you have a huge amount of bacteria that are all resistant to our medicines (our chemical "weapon" against bacteria). In other words, they getting better at fighting back.

According to religious thought (Abrahamic specifically) a loving and merciful God, who made earth for humans to rule, intentionally created an entire domain of creatures that are invisible killers -- capable of multiplying rapidly, destroying our bodies from the inside out & continuously improving/upgrading their own artillery.

Why would he do this?

simple answer...there is no god...

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by raphieMontella: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I find this sort of question irritating- were you never taught basic Biology?

There are millions of species of Bacteria, whereas only a minute proportion of them can cause disease.

Bacteria process Organic Chemicals for use by other organisms. It is possible that Bacteria have functions we have not discovered yet. Without Bacteria to create Humus, soil would be useless as sand.

There are important Bacteria that protect our soft and moist tissues from intrusive organisms.

ALL DISEASE IS CAUSED BY SIN.

RIGHTEOUSNESS creates a shield against invasion by organisms that can cause problems. HOLINESS intensifies this protection to the point where organisms are driven out of other persons as well as oneself.

. EXODUS 15:22-26.

22. So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea,
and they went out into the wilderness of Shur;
and they went three days in the wilderness,
and found no water.
23. And when they came to Marah, they could
not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were
bitter: therefore the name of it was called
Marah.
24. And the people murmured against Moses, saying,
"What shall we drink?"
And he cried unto The LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, which when he had cast
into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there He made for them a Statute and an Ordinance, and there He proved them,
25. And Said,
"If thou wilt diligently
hearken to
The Voice of
The LORD thy God,
and wilt do that
which is Right in His Sight,
and wilt give ear
to His Commandments,
and keep all His Statutes,
I will put none of these Diseases upon thee,
which I have brought
upon the Egyptians:
for I am the LORD
that Healeth thee."

DISEASE from Bacteria is only a problem to Sinners. Questioning God's Wisdom in creating Bacteria betrays ignorance.
so uve nt been sick befre?
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by raphieMontella: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
ireneony:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hiv,herpes,cancer,e.tc
All caused by the activities of man and destruction of its environment.

Why is there global warning?
All these are caused by man.
Look here mr man i'm a chemist and i know how man contributed to the unpleasant activities of the environment(enviromental chemistry)

Lung cancer is brought about by smoking.
Did God put ciggaret in man's mouth.
Or the did God say we should do drugs? But there are alot of deranged people in rehab.

When you talk abt skin cancer...you cannot exclude bleaching/tanning there go together. This is also cause by the practice of man. grin

For everything that has been created there is good and evil, it is now left for you to take the right path.

Quote me again...i will be here to show you links smiley

herpes wasnt created by man.. :-/
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by raphieMontella: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

See this small girl. God does use the foolish things to confound the delusionally wise.

I expected you to put up a strong defence for science as you normally would do in your posts and tell us how science has conquered and subdued bacteria. Small insignificant bacteria is what is giving you the run around like this.

God created everything Good. Sin altered the good in everything. Call me crazy but that is the long and short of it and this is why I say this.

I also live in a world loaded with bacteria and I have a genotype of AA but for 20yrs I have never ever been ill or even taken any single form of medication including paracetamol.

In the era of conjunctivitis someone who had it once said hey if she looks at me I will be infected and I challenged her to take fluid from her eyes and in mine and she did. 2 days later she was free of her own Apolo and I never got it till date.

I do not fall ill simple and it took me having faith in the word of God that the spirit of God has been given to me to quicken my mortal body. I am grooming my kid who is also AA on this as anytime he falls ill I simply command the sickness to leave him and enter me and funny enough it does within a day but also within a day it clears off.

Sickness cannot survive in my body. Disease causing bacteria also cannot.

I am willing to submit myself to u for scientific research and you will discover that my Genotype Is physically AA but spiritually JC (Jesus Christ).

Now you wish to Query God regarding Bacteria when you have been unable to query science regarding their inconclusive declaration per evolution which you helped them to complete.
this is the most hilarious tin ive read tuday...lol
likewise i...
Am also Genotype AA...when i was a kid ive been always sick...bt since i stopped believing in god...nt even the slightest iritaations /allergy like boils / pimples has happened to me..
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

this is the most hilarious tin ive read tuday...lol
likewise i...
Am also Genotype AA...when i was a kid ive been always sick...bt since i stopped believing in god...nt even the slightest iritaations /allergy like boils / pimples has happened to me..

Pimples? Shows you are still a teenager. I am done responding to u. Your hormones just got a bit more matured hence your pimple eradication. Sounds like you probably between 19 and 21. I have stayed your lifetime without a single illness and you are talking from a 20 yr olds perspective.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by raphieMontella: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Pimples? Shows you are still a teenager. I am done responding to u. Your hormones just got a bit more matured hence your pimple eradication. Sounds like you probably between 19 and 21. I have stayed your lifetime without a single illness and you are talking from a 20 yr olds perspective.

Cheers.
u jst displayed an inability to think when necessary...
So pimples and boils do not occur in adults?..lol
accrding to ur post..ur saintful life /yr belief in god made u immune to diseases abi is it faith..bt its smtin frm a spiritual dimennsion?..ryt?..well i told u since i stopped believing in god..those stuffs including sicknesses so?
Lemme make u understand if its ur issue..i used allergies and irritations as the slightest of issues which havent affected me..so?
Whats ur claim here?
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by frank317: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Tsunami
Floods

The question still holds for water... Why would God make the good old water tsunamic?
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

u jst displayed an inability to think when necessary...
So pimples and boils do not occur in adults?..lol
accrding to ur post..ur saintful life /yr belief in god made u immune to diseases abi is it faith..bt its smtin frm a spiritual dimennsion?..ryt?..well i told u since i stopped believing in god..those stuffs including sicknesses so?
Lemme make u understand if its ur issue..i used allergies and irritations as the slightest of issues which havent affected me..so?
Whats ur claim here?

For you to even mention pimple shows its something u just came out of. Psychology 101.

Pimples hardly ever occur in the lives of full blown adults, if it does its only in women due to hormonal changes either during pregnancy or menstruation.

You are still a teen so talk with your fellow teens.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

The question still holds for water... Why would God make the good old water tsunamic?

So God made water tsunamic? Lol I have heard it all....smh
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by frank317: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Cheers.

Are u kingebuka's wife? Or is it a normal thing for Christians to be ignorant and still be arrogant about it?

I stopped believing in God five years ago... Since then I have never been sick , I really can't even remember how headache hurts...

Sin in....sin ko.
Everybody falls sick once in a while, ir has nothing to do with sin. If you keep your environment and lifestyle neat and decent, you will have low probability of falling sick. It has nothing to do with any Jesus or sin.
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by hopefulLandlord: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Naijadeyhia is losing credibility on a daily basis
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Are u kingebuka's wife? Or is it a normal thing for Christians to be ignorant and still be arrogant about it?

I stopped believing in God five years ago... Since then I have never been sick , I really can't even remember how headache hurts...

Sin in....sin ko.
Everybody falls sick once in a while, ir has nothing to do with sin. If you keep your environment and lifestyle neat and decent, you will have low probability of falling sick. It has nothing to do with any Jesus or sin.

All of a sudden everyone is now claiming sickness free because yours truely said so. Dudd I work in the jungles so being neat or tidy is far from it.

Stop lying because someone said he is free u also want to claim urs.

You that just finished malaria medication barely a month ago.

All these children na wa o. Imagine saying God caused tsunami because he created water. Children everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Sin in....sin ko.

See conflagration or errors....low probability yet everyone falls sick once in a while yet clean environment is needsd yet he has not fallen ill for 5 yrs.

Keep up the good work of lying. It looks good on u
Re: Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? by frank317: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

All of a sudden everyone is now claiming sickness free because yours truely said so. Dudd I work in the jungles so being neat or tidy is far from it.

Stop lying because someone said he is free u also want to claim urs.

You that just finished malaria medication barely a month ago.

All these children na wa o. Imagine saying God caused tsunami because he created water. Children everywhere.

I guess you are surprised that someone could be sick free even though he gives no f--k about Jesus. I understand how u feel.

Now you are saying that God created water and water decided to be tsunamic on its own? Your so call almighty father didnt forsee that the water he created had the capability of being tsunamic? Or did it take him unawares as usual? Or perhaps your God programmed it to become tsunamic after man sinned? Which one do u choose, Madam Almighty God defender.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies / Happy Ash Wednesday To Nairalanders / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.