Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (77148 Views)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Who Has Brought Gaming Console(ps2,ps3) From Alaba Internation And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hern:
Okay thanks. Now i know how to go about getting a hackable slim. I hate spending on console cd's

Okay Boss,if you need recommendations on where to get one,hit me up on whatsapp on 08081579796 or call,whichever suits you,also i sell games for hacked PS3 at just 1k flat regardless of the size,also if you buy 10 at a go you get 1 at random free,15 at a go 2 free at random.Check my ads in video games and gadggets for sale section(subsection of gaming)to see the full lists.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dhanidhamy:
thanks boss I own a super slim model,havent played too many games on it,wanted going for downloading from ps store buh i doubt it is available in Nigeria and i stay in jos,not so many dudes are game freaks down here no where to swap or buy cheap cd's,can i download from the store?
Greetings once again,thanks for keeping the thread alive.You can definitely download from the store but most games there are demos or dlc(downloadable contents for regular games you already own on a cd). So i dont know if you wouldn't mind that.There's a clear difference between the games there and the cds or exact ripped replica of the cds in softcopy formats used by hacked console owners.Those are the full and complete games.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by T0MMY: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
nigmarelli:

What's up Boss Tommy,greetings,your own remark isn't quite clear to me o!Clarify what you mean first and i'll respond accordingly.Ciao.
i want to get a ps3, but i want to play online also...disc is out of the topic
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2016
T0MMY post49952823: i want to get a ps3, but i want to play online also...disc is out of the topic

Goodmorning Boss,well you cant use a hacked PS3 online,that's the downside of a hacked PS3.If you do Sony will ban and block you as well as send a virus to your console that renders the hack useless and ultimately you wont be able to rehack.My suggestion to online gamers is;get a hacked and use it to play games,to go online get another one for online gaming.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by lordthree(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016
nigmarelli:

Goodmorning Boss,well you cant use a hacked PS3 online,that's the downside of a hacked PS3.If you do Sony will ban and block you as well as send a virus to your console that renders the hack useless and ultimately you wont be able to rehack.My suggestion to online gamers is;get a hacked and use it to play games,to go online get another one for online gaming.
Terrible advise why would anyone buy two consoles when no be game center, I'll advise you buy unhacked, I bought one for 30k two years ago and haven't had one problem, I play gta online and watch Netflix and YouTube on my console, cds aren't as expensive as before, a hacked ps3 just restricts you, I'll advice anyone to buy an unhacked, use it and if you're not satisfied you can always hack it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
lordthree:

Terrible advise why would anyone buy two consoles when no be game center, I'll advise you buy unhacked, I bought one for 30k two years ago and haven't had one problem, I play gta online and watch Netflix and YouTube on my console, cds aren't as expensive as before, a hacked ps3 just restricts you, I'll advice anyone to buy an unhacked, use it and if you're not satisfied you can always hack it.

Oga it's like you didn't read what he wanted to do?He wants a hacked PS3 and at the same time play with it online and i only told him him that isn't possible and offered a suggestion.If he had said he had a regular PS3 and wanted to go online with it;would i be writing all i wrote in response to him?Make una understand something properly before una dey comment.Secondly,the option lies ultimately with him on what to do,it was a suggestion not a command.If i wanted the best of both worlds,the advice i gave is what i'd do and yes i dont need to own a game center to do that.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by moshoodn(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=nigmarelli post=49946394][/quote]

Hi Nigmarelli,

I deleted a user account on my superslim, now all the installed games say >>"this content can be used if you renew the license in playstation store".

Any help?

Thanks
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
moshoodn:

Hi Nigmarelli,

I deleted a user account on my superslim, now all the installed games say >>"this content can be used if you renew the license in playstation store".

Any help?

Thanks

Greetings Boss,happy weekend.Well when it comes to Psn and online stuff i'm a novice o!Probably you should renew as prompted and see what happens.As long as you got the games from there and the account is genuine and recognised by sony then i believe it can be resolved and sorted out.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hi Nigmarelli,

Any help?

Thanks

[/quote]

Greetings Boss,happy weekend.Well when it comes to Psn and online stuff i'm a novice o!Probably you should renew as prompted and see what happens.As long as you got the games from there and the account is genuine and recognised by sony then i believe it can be resolved and sorted out.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by moshoodn(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
nigmarelli:

Thanks bro..

How can you confirm if a console has been hacked..?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
moshoodn:

Thanks bro..

I can you confirm if a console has been hacked..?

Superslims are 95% of the time unhackable.How did you get the games on the superslim PS3?If possible speak to me on whatsapp:08081579796.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thanks bro..

Superslims are 95% of the time unhackable.How did you get the games on the superslim PS3?If possible speak to me on whatsapp:08081579796.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thanks bro..

Superslims are 95% of the time unhackable.How did you get the games on the superslim PS3?If possible speak to me on whatsapp:08081579796.Omo sorry o!The platform dey misbehave!E dey show say e no deliver the message whereas it did and i no know,hence the many responses.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Dhanidhamy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Evening mr nigmarelli,hope you have watched gotham,therez one genius called nigma,my superslim ps3 has CECH-4003A,can it be hacked?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Dhanidhamy:
Evening mr nigmarelli,hope you have watched gotham,therez one genius called nigma,my superslim ps3 has CECH-4003A,can it be hacked?

Greetings Boss,the last part of the question i seem to understand but the first parts them i no understand o!Please clarify,then i'll respond.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Dhanidhamy(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,the last part of the question i seem to understand but the first parts them i no understand o!Please clarify,then i'll respond.Cheers.
my bad, happy sundae,Gotham is a tv serie and there is this genius called nigma,loves riddles and can solve many problems,try seeing the movie very interesting to watch.Thats what i meant,hope u are clarified.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Dhanidhamy:
my bad, happy sundae,Gotham is a tv serie and there is this genius called nigma,loves riddles and can solve many problems,try seeing the movie very interesting to watch.Thats what i meant,hope u are clarified.

Greetings once again Boss,now i understand.Could it be Edward Nigma a.k.a.the riddler(popular Dc character),i know him well.Anyway,in answer to your question;95% of superslims aren't hackable,the remaining 5% that can be are hacked using Cobra ode(optical disc emullation)where a modchip is soldered to the disc drive.It's expensive,unstable(not like the regular hack you're used to) and can only be done on unhackable slims and superslims which are on firmwares 4.53 and below not any higher.Very few Nigerians engineers can afford the chip sef.Hope that answers your question?Happy Sunday.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Dhanidhamy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings once again Boss,now i understand.Could it be Edward Nigma a.k.a.the riddler(popular Dc character),i know him well.Anyway,in answer to your question;95% of superslims aren't hackable,the remaining 5% that can be are hacked using Cobra ode(optical disc emullation)where a modchip is soldered to the disc drive.It's expensive,unstable(not like the regular hack you're used to) and can only be done on unhackable slims and superslims which are on firmwares 4.53 and below not any higher.Very few Nigerians engineers can afford the chip sef.Hope that answers your question?Happy Sunday.
thankz boss,i understand,guess i have to just buy the expensive cd's.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dhanidhamy:
thankz boss,i understand,guess i have to just buy the expensive cd's.

Greetings Boss,yes except you decide to sell this off and then add the cash after sale to meet up with the price for a hacked one.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by obynocute(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
grtnz all nd op. i jst got a slim ps3 on sunday, hw cn i connect it wit my fone hotspot to creat an account tnx.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 2:48am On Oct 13, 2016
obynocute:
grtnz all nd op. i jst got a slim ps3 on sunday, hw cn i connect it wit my fone hotspot to creat an account tnx.

Greetings Boss,when it comes to anything online,i'm a complete novice cos i dont dig it.Try throwing the question open especially to Lordthree who said something about online activity.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by lordthree(m): 2:39am On Oct 14, 2016
obynocute:

I'll come back to this tomorrow, need to turn on my ps3 so I tell you the steps

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
obynocute:

Greeetings Boss,happy weekend.Has anyone here solved your issue are have you come up with the solution yourself?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by obynocute(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greeetings Boss,happy weekend.Has anyone here solved your issue are have you come up with the solution yourself?
.yes boss, i did some u-tube research. tnx 4 ur concern boss,i appreciate..
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
obynocute:
.yes boss, i did some u-tube research. tnx 4 ur concern boss,i appreciate..

Greetings Boss,good to know.That's why we're here,it wont be much of a forum if we can't solve one anothers problems you know.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,good to know.That's why we're here,it wont be much of a forum if we can't solve one anothers problems you know.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by obynocute(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=nigmarelli post=50415245][/quote] greetings boss. pls wots d benefit of jailbreakin a ps3.. nd hw much will it cost. thanks. ....
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
obynocute:
greetings boss. pls wots d benefit of jailbreakin a ps3.. nd hw much will it cost. thanks. ....

Greetings,well first hacking let's you play homebrew and backups of games via the PS3's internal or an external drive,two you get exact replicas of the cds/games you dont have for as low as 1k.Thirdly,ensures your lens lasts longer since it's rarely used.As well as allows you to install emulators that allows you play PS1,PS2,PSP,e.tc.as well.If your console is hackable on 3.55 official firmware and below highest 1500 you can get it hacked,if it's hackable and above 3.55 it'll be downgraded to 3.55 and hacked and you can do that for nothing less than 5k.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by obynocute(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings,well first hacking let's you play homebrew and backups of games via the PS3's internal or an external drive,two you get exact replicas of the cds/games you dont have for as low as 1k.Thirdly,ensures your lens lasts longer since it's rarely used.As well as allows you to install emulators that allows you play PS1,PS2,PSP,e.tc.as well.If your console is hackable on 3.55 official firmware and below highest 1500 you can get it hacked,if it's hackable and above 3.55 it'll be downgraded to 3.55 and hacked and you can do that for nothing less than 5k.
.tnx boss 4 ur clarifications, here in calabar d amount of moni diz guys re calln no be here ooo. . Ani ways I Wil still be looking for alternative. ...
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by glounitedfan(m): 1:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Slim PS3 console for sale. 160GB,one pad and PES2016. contact 08107433680
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by STO1070: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2016
3KINGZ18:
so not possible

Its only a matter of time. I trust guys. Ps4 will be jailbroken
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by MrDojo(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2016
good day everyone pls who can give me the price range for a used ps4 console....thank you in anticipation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.