Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (77151 Views)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Who Has Brought Gaming Console(ps2,ps3) From Alaba Internation And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Lordsurh: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2017
Nigeria's first true geek-hub, a community to express your inner geekeries. Providing you with Up-to-date Tech News, Reviews, Tips, Movies & Games info.
https://smartgeek.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Guys if i'm correct the so called new hack for initially unhackable consoles of CECH 3**** upwards of either slim or superslim is not particularly like the normal hacks done using the softwares those with regular hacked consoles are familiar with(at least from what i've seen) but way better than internet download(another name for getting games from PSN network for unhackable PS3's).For 10k only cech 3*** and above console owners of either slim or superslim get 8-9 games of their choice in the consoles internal hard drive.

My partner Mr Ola at Oshodi does it contact me:08081579796(call or whatsapp) for his details.The downside to it is it can play games from an external hard drive so the bigger the consoles hard drive the more games it can contain and of course that will increase the fee significantly.Until i see something different from Soso that actually looks different from what Mr Ola has that proves it's a hack that can compare favourably with the Rogero(now Ferrox),habib,e.tc.ones then i can categorically say it's a breakthrough hack for now time will tell.Cheers guys.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
nigmarelli:
Guys if i'm correct the so called new hack for initially unhackable consoles of CECH 3**** upwards of either slim or superslim is not particularly like the normal hacks done using the softwares those with regular hacked consoles are familiar with(at least from what i've seen) but way better than internet download(another name for getting games from PSN network for unhackable PS3's).For 10k only cech 3*** and above console owners of either slim or superslim get 8-9 games of their choice in the consoles internal hard drive.

My partner Mr Ola at Oshodi does it contact me:08081579796(call or whatsapp) for his details.The downside to it is it can play games from an external hard drive so the bigger the consoles hard drive the more games it can contain and of course that will increase the fee significantly.Until i see something different from Soso that actually looks different from what Mr Ola has that proves it's a hack that can compare favourably with the Rogero(now Ferrox),habib,e.tc.ones then i can categorically say it's a breakthrough hack for now time will tell.Cheers guys.
Bro please is there an article or something where I can read more about this.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Germaindefoe:

Happy wekend Boss,once i've done my digging i'll let you guys all know the info just give me some time.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by obynocute(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
nigmarelli:

can we chat on wassap?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
obynocute:
can we chat on wassap? 08068854594.

Greetings and happy sunday to you.Yes we can chat.I'm online all the time.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by obynocute(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings and happy sunday to you.Yes we can chat.I'm online all the time.
same to u bro. pass me ur digit . cus it seems like uv given me hope abt my unhackable ps3. thanks.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by louisobire7: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2017
obynocute:
same to u bro. pass me ur digit . cus it seems like uv given me hope abt my unhackable ps3. thanks.
its called backu injection process you can even do it your self. Just back up your ps3 and make sure you have a ps3 softcopy of the game then you use some software like pkg view to combine the ps3 back up and the games, copy it to your flash and restore backup to your ps3... But still google am..
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
obynocute:

Greetings Boss,na my contacts be this:08081579796.Feel free to buzz me.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
louisobire7:
its called backu injection process you can even do it your self. Just back up your ps3 and make sure you have a ps3 softcopy of the game then you use some software like pkg view to combine the ps3 back up and the games, copy it to your flash and restore backup to your ps3... But still google am..

Greetings Oga,you are right but you don do am before?When i looked it up on google e complex somehow o and had something about those been on Ofw 4.70 having to do something via another console and so on.Sometimes it's best to leave it to the pro's.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Germaindefoe:

Happy Sunday Boss,one of my Ogas for here(Oluwaseunsodiq) said something about True ancestor game injector.Search for this on google.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bro please is there an article or something where I can read more about this.[/quote]

Happy Sunday Boss,one of my Ogas for here(Oluwaseunsodiq) said something about True ancestor game injector.Search for this on google.I'm not too sure how it's done or if that's the only method used but check it out.Ciao.

Greetings Boss, how far?You don peruse that info wey i give you online?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Greetings and happy Sunday guys,i think i may have found a way to play PS1(also called PSX),PS2 and PSP games on hacked PS3's but it seems the hack on your console(be it Rogero,habib or ferrox must be mixed with cobra)not too sure.By Cobra i mean,when you ggo to system settings to check firmware if the hack is mixed or combined with cobra you'll see cobra clearly.Also 3rd party software such as webman(same class as multiman,irisman,e.tc.)as well as reactpsn,PSPtoPS3,e.t.c.are needed.

I did get dino crisis to work but was in a hurry and couldn't try out the others.Once i'm quite sure and have tested thoroughly will let you guys know.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
nigmarelli:

Happy Sunday Boss,one of my Ogas for here(Oluwaseunsodiq) said something about True ancestor game injector.Search for this on google.I'm not too sure how it's done or if that's the only method used but check it out.Ciao.
Thanks bro will look it up right now.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greetings guys,i finally found out that the custom firmware/hack must be mixed/combined with cobra to be able to play PS1 and PS2(PS2 games work only from internal hard drive of console so copy it over) games,as for the PSP you must have a software launcher otherwise it wont work.
Willl update you as it goes.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=nigmarelli post=53657885]Greetings and happy Sunday guys,i think i may have found a way to play PS1(also called PSX),PS2 and PSP games on hacked PS3's but it seems the hack on your console(be it Rogero,habib or ferrox must be mixed with cobra)not too sure.By Cobra i mean,when you ggo to system settings to check firmware if the hack is mixed or combined with cobra you'll see cobra clearly.Also 3rd party software such as webman(same class as multiman,irisman,e.tc.)as well as reactpsn,PSPtoPS3,e.t.c.are needed.

I did get dino crisis to work but was in a hurry and couldn't try out the others.Once i'm quite sure and have tested thoroughly will let you guys know.

Greetings guys still compiling my PS1,PS2 and PSP isos and the prerequisites they need to run,will let you guys know how i progress.As for the Dino crisis 2 for PS1(played it up to the 1st save point and even saved),i'll try another one to be sure.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
nigmarelli:
Greetings guys,i finally found out that the custom firmware/hack must be mixed/combined with cobra to be able to play PS1 and PS2(PS2 games work only from internal hard drive of console so copy it over) games,as for the PSP you must have a software launcher otherwise it wont work.
Willl update you as it goes.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by pauloshevy(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2017
I hail all the bosses for here. I want to buy an hacked slim ps3. Is there anyone that wants to sell or knows a trusted seller?.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by obynocute(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
pauloshevy:
I hail all the bosses for here. I want to buy an hacked slim ps3. Is there anyone that wants to sell or knows a trusted seller?.
dude contact sosogames in lagos. search them on nairaland.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Lordsurh:
Nigeria's first true geek-hub, a community to express your inner geekeries. Providing you with Up-to-date Tech News, Reviews, Tips, Movies & Games info.
https://smartgeek.com.ng/

Hi Boss,how far the site?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Lordsurh: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
It is fine. wassup on it?
nigmarelli:

Hi Boss,how far the site?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Lordsurh:
It is fine. wassup on it?
Greetings i just dey ask ni?Wanted to know how it was coming along that's all.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello nigmarelli - my last console was PS1 but I am thinking of getting a PS4 in a few months time. Please as per PS4, the hacked version can play pirated Blu ray games just like hacked PS1 plays pirated CD games... right?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
NubiLove:
Hello nigmarelli - my last console was PS1 but I am thinking of getting a PS4 in a few months time. Please as per PS4, the hacked version can play pirated Blu ray games just like hacked PS1 plays pirated CD games... right?

Happy weekend Boss,there's no hack for PS4 but some guys in brazil found a way to share games with a single account for several consoles,that's not a hack my friend,so prepare to buy cds as blu-rays themselves dont have pirated versions.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
nigmarelli:

Happy weekend Boss,there's no hack for PS4 but some guys in brazil found a way to share games with a single account for several consoles,that's not a hack my friend,so prepare to buy cds as blu-rays themselves dont have pirated versions.Ciao.

Greetings my people,una wey get unhackable PS3's of Serial cech 3**** and above and previously unhackable fats!There really is some kind of hack for it o!Contact me here or via calls or whatsapp messages on:0808157976 for good deals and contact info of those who do the hack.Oluwaseunsodiq!Where you dey sef?No updates here as promised by you o!

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings my people,una wey get unhackable PS3's of Serial cech 3**** and above and previously unhackable fats!There really is some kind of hack for it o!Contact me here or via calls or whatsapp messages on:0808157976 for good deals and contact info of those who do the hack.Oluwaseunsodiq!Where you dey sef?No updates here as promised by you o!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by utips: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2017
n
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=nigmarelli post=55115126][/quote] Apologies sir. My phone has been damaged for a while and as such I haven't been able to come online for a while.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by ibawon(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Apologies sir. My phone has been damaged for a while and as such I haven't been able to come online for a while.
This is the first time on Nairaland i see some one using the word "DAMAGED" for a faulty device rather than "SPOILT"
If you try correcting them then they come for your head.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
ibawon:

This is the first time on Nairaland i see some one using the word "DAMAGED" for a faulty device rather than "SPOILT"

Greetings Boss,shey na wetin you come here come post be that?!Na wa o!Anyway noted,i'm sure Boss Oluwaseunsodiq go see am take correction.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2017
ibawon:

The device in question is "damaged" beyond repair or redemption. I posted my last message using a pc.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
The device in question is "damaged" beyond repair or redemption. I posted my last message using a pc.

Happy holidays Boss Seun,sha update us as you promised as e be like say xbox one don release scorpio as well to rival the PS1 pro na you go know the tech details o!We're waiting.Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.