Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (76987 Views)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Who Has Brought Gaming Console(ps2,ps3) From Alaba Internation And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,thanks jare for keeping the thread alive and if you do get a hacked one please patronise me for games.It's just 1k each.My number is 08081579796.Contact me via whatsapp or call,i'm also on Nimbuzz too with whatspp shakara i might have to port to that one.I no get money to buy their phones with their requirements abeg.Cheers.

#Ghostmode deactivated again

1k each?
No p..... Mk i save ur number.... M in oyo state buh probably coming down to Lagos for the console.... I myt call you prolly b4 cumin.... Adios....

#Ghostmode activated
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Oluwatobi393: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ok ooo. tnx anyway. plz let me knw if u knw anybdy who can hlp me hack it @ nigmarelli
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
sleemoon:

#Ghostmode deactivated again

1k each?
No p..... Mk i save ur number.... M in oyo state buh probably coming down to Lagos for the console.... I myt call you prolly b4 cumin.... Adios....

#Ghostmode activated
Okay Boss,i'll really appreciate it.Not might or will abeg.I need una support.Cheers.When you contact me i go save your number.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oluwatobi393:
Ok ooo. tnx anyway. plz let me knw if u knw anybdy who can hlp me hack it @ nigmarelli

This na the only person i know(Mr Ola):These are his numbers:08027489675,08051565771,08098198599 and 08032834399,but na Lagos him dey o!Call am first to see if you console dey hackable in the first place.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2016
nigmarelli:

This na the only person i know(Mr Ola):These are his numbers:08027489675,08051565771,08098198599 and 08032834399,but na Lagos him dey o!Call am first to see if you console dey hackable in the first place.

How Mr Oluwatobi,you don see the message i send?If so,why no reply na?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by IsiAbuncha(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
nigmarelli:

. Boss, please what's the difference between hacked and jailbroken? The 2 dey confuse me. Where for lagos ur shop dey make I know if I fit patronize u, thanks.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
IsiAbuncha:
. Boss, please what's the difference between hacked and jailbroken? The 2 dey confuse me. Where for lagos ur shop dey make I know if I fit patronize u, thanks.

Boss goodevening,hack na just another name for jailbroken and vice versa regardless of the method used.Na if you use chip do the hack you fit also call am chipped PS3.My office na for my bunk e dey o(Akoka side near Unilag).Call or whatsapp me on:08081579796.Cheers.I go dey expect o!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2016
nigmarelli:

Boss goodevening,hack na just another name for jailbroken and vice versa regardless of the method used.Na if you use chip do the hack you fit also call am chipped PS3.My office na for my bunk e dey o(Akoka side near Unilag).Call or whatsapp me on:08081579796.Cheers.I go dey expect o!

Boss greetings,how far?I no hear from you again!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by IsiAbuncha(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
nigmarelli:

Boss greetings,how far?I no hear from you again!
My oga no mind me jare, i don save ur number sha. I left lagos for something urgent, when i get back by month end i go holla u for sure

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2016
IsiAbuncha:
My oga no mind me jare, i don save ur number sha. I left lagos for something urgent, when i get back by month end i go holla u for sure

Greetings Boss.Safe journey go come o!I dey ground when you don come and fully ready.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Oluwatobi393:

Greetings Boss,how far you don get the hacker for your end?

Greetings Boss,na wa o!You don disappear for nairaland or you don see solution?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
nigmarelli:

Okay Boss,i'll really appreciate it.Not might or will abeg.I need una support.Cheers.When you contact me i go save your number.

Mr Sleemon eku odun o.How far na?I never hear from you since o!You good?Any show?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by ibawon(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Chai God bless the person that opened this thread.
Getting my PS3 today by God's grace,
And thats a hacked one for sure.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
nigmarelli:

Mr Sleemon eku odun o.How far na?I never hear from you since o!You good?Any show?

Sleemoon boss.. Not d latter... Avnt gotten d p3 yet.. Some emergency spending came up xo i had to divert d cash.... Buh i never forget u naa.. Cos m following dis thread bk2bk
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=sleemoon post=49360971]

Sleemoon boss.. Not d latter... Avnt gotten d p3 yet.. Some emergency spending came up xo i had to divert d cash.... Buh i never forget u naa.. Cos m following dis thread bk2bk[/quote

Goodmorning Boss Sleemon o!Sorry for the wrong title!No wahala na.Thanks o for your support.Una too much.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=nigmarelli post=49374424][/quote]

Haba nigmarelli... I was only correcting u abt d spelling... Its sleemoon not sleemon.. Na u b d boss... Have a nice day
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
sleemoon:

Haba nigmarelli... I was only correcting u abt d spelling... Its sleemoon not sleemon.. Na u b d boss... Have a nice day
Greeetings o!Oh i see,Sleemoon it is.Now i understand but you still be Boss sha.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2016
ibawon:
Chai God bless the person that opened this thread.
Getting my PS3 today by God's grace,
And thats a hacked one for sure.

Greetings Boss Ibawon,thanks for the compliments o!God bless you too.I had to write this up so folks who actually want a PS3 know what they want before actually embarking on the purchase in the first place be it any of the categories listed above.Please do contact me for games for hacked PS3's and if you run into issues on where to buy the hacked consoles from,feel free to also hit me up on(08081579796).Call or whatsapp.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2016
My nairaland peeps greetings o!Just added these games to my collection: PES 17,NBA 2K17,ALIEN ISOLATION,RESIDENT EVILREVELATION 2,CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR,DEAD RISING II,MAFIA II AND SONIC ULTIMATE GENESIS COLLECTION FOR HACKED/JAILBROKEN PS3 OWNERS with latest firmware(4.80)4.78 will play as well.Hope you guys knwo you're supposed to be updating you cfw(jailbroken firmware)via the jailbreak o not official firmware to ensure new games can be played.Make nobody update via disc or internet o if them no wan destroy their hack be that.If anyone does so,na extra/unecessary money them go need cough out again to downgrade and hack again o and that would be bad.You ave been warned.Una fit reach me on this(08081579796) as always to purchase at just 1k flat for each.Check my threads in VIDEO GAMES AND GADGETS FOR SALE FOR THE COMPLETE LISTS FOR PC and PS3.Pleasure doing business with you guys as always.Sending a big shoutout too to the lovely Ma'am Cao.Cheers y'al.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
nigmarelli:
My nairaland peeps greetings o!Just added these games to my collection: PES 17,NBA 2K17,ALIEN ISOLATION,RESIDENT EVILREVELATION 2,CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR,DEAD RISING II,MAFIA II AND SONIC ULTIMATE GENESIS COLLECTION FOR HACKED/JAILBROKEN PS3 OWNERS with latest firmware(4.80)4.78 will play as well.Hope you guys knwo you're supposed to be updating you cfw(jailbroken firmware)via the jailbreak o not official firmware to ensure new games can be played.Make nobody update via disc or internet o if them no wan destroy their hack be that.If anyone does so,na extra/unecessary money them go need cough out again to downgrade and hack again o and that would be bad.You ave been warned.Una fit reach me on this(08081579796) as always to purchase at just 1k flat for each.Check my threads in VIDEO GAMES AND GADGETS FOR SALE FOR THE COMPLETE LISTS FOR PC and PS3.Pleasure doing business with you guys as always.Sending a big shoutout too to the lovely Ma'am Cao.Cheers y'al.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2016
nigmarelli:
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
My nairaland peeps greetings o!Just added these games to my collection: FIFA 17,PES 17,NBA 2K17,ALIEN ISOLATION,RESIDENT EVILREVELATION 2,CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR,DEAD RISING II,MAFIA II AND SONIC ULTIMATE GENESIS COLLECTION FOR HACKED/JAILBROKEN PS3 OWNERS with latest firmware(4.80)4.78 will play as well.Hope you guys knwo you're supposed to be updating you cfw(jailbroken firmware)via the jailbreak o not official firmware to ensure new games can be played.Make nobody update via disc or internet o if them no wan destroy their hack be that.If anyone does so,na extra/unecessary money them go need cough out again to downgrade and hack again o and that would be bad.You have been warned.Una fit reach me on this(08081579796) as always to purchase at just 1k flat for each.Check my threads in VIDEO GAMES AND GADGETS FOR SALE FOR THE COMPLETE LISTS FOR PC and PS3.Pleasure doing business with you guys as always.Sending a big shoutout too to the lovely Ma'am Cao.Cheers y'al.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
My nairaland peeps greetings o!Just added these games to my collection:FIFA 17,PES 17,NBA 2K17,ALIEN ISOLATION,RESIDENT EVILREVELATION 2,CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR,DEAD RISING II,MAFIA II AND SONIC ULTIMATE GENESIS COLLECTION FOR HACKED/JAILBROKEN PS3 OWNERS with latest firmware(4.80)4.78 will play as well.Hope you guys knwo you're supposed to be updating you cfw(jailbroken firmware)via the jailbreak o not official firmware to ensure new games can be played.Make nobody update via disc or internet o if them no wan destroy their hack be that.If anyone does so,na extra/unecessary money them go need cough out again to downgrade and hack again o and that would be bad.You have been warned.Una fit reach me on this(08081579796) as always to purchase at just 1k flat for each.Check my threads in VIDEO GAMES AND GADGETS FOR SALE FOR THE COMPLETE LISTS FOR PC and PS3.Pleasure doing business with you guys as always.Sending a big shoutout too to the lovely Ma'am Cao.Cheers y'al.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2016
How much is a fairly used ps3 nigmarelli?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by T0MMY: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
this ps3 go give me wahala...u had d intention of getting a jailbroken one for online gaming
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Dhanidhamy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hey guys,read almost all the post down here,wanted asking what model of ps3 is the best?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hern:
How much is a fairly used ps3 nigmarelli?

Greetings Boss,the answer to that question is,depends on the model you want,the package and the seller/where you're getting it from.
As far as i know,PS3 fats are the cheapest(20-30k max including hackables i think,not sure),slims/superslim(unhackables 33-40k new sef Oshodi/Alaba standard),hackable slims/superslim are the most expensive(slim-45-52k)for superslim i cant give an estimate.Take note o,i'm not a seller.The above prices i know because i deal with them sellers almost on a daily basis.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dhanidhamy:
Hey guys,read almost all the post down here,wanted asking what model of ps3 is the best?

Good day Boss,Super slims are the best followed by slims.They were made to reduce drastically the issues of over-heating and poor ventilation problems the fat has due to it's sheer bulk and bad fan which causes red and yellow light of death frequently on the fat.They also consume less power amongst other things.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
T0MMY:
this ps3 go give me wahala...u had d intention of getting a jailbroken one for online gaming

What's up Boss Tommy,greetings,your own remark isn't quite clear to me o!Clarify what you mean first and i'll respond accordingly.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,the answer to that question is,depends on the model you want,the package and the seller/where you're getting it from.
As far as i know,PS3 fats are the cheapest(20-30k max including hackables i think,not sure),slims/superslim(unhackables 33-40k new sef Oshodi/Alaba standard),hackable slims/superslim are the most expensive(slim-45-52k)for superslim i cant give an estimate.Take note o,i'm not a seller.The above prices i know because i deal with them sellers almost on a daily basis.Cheers.
Okay thanks. Now i know how to go about getting a hackable slim. I hate spending on console cd's
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by Dhanidhamy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
nigmarelli:

Good day Boss,Super slims are the best followed by slims.They were made to reduce drastically the issues of over-heating and poor ventilation problems the fat has due to it's sheer bulk and bad fan which causes red and yellow light of death frequently on the fat.They also consume less power amongst other things.
thanks boss I own a super slim model,havent played too many games on it,wanted going for downloading from ps store buh i doubt it is available in Nigeria and i stay in jos,not so many dudes are game freaks down here no where to swap or buy cheap cd's,can i download from the store?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.