Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) (12830 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by jazinogold(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2016
correct at least dy r reporting something good about Nigeria.
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Iyaf Laughed with passion
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by RZArecta(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2016
I still feel Innoson should partner with world class automobile designers like Pinifarina for example or those used by the south Korean giants.

Good for him though on the BBC thingy, it will pain some sadists sha. They know themselves

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Mmadu111: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2016
charix:
For the clowns above who think this forum's called 'Igboland' please write out the English translation of your comments. We other Nigerians want to understand since they're the first and second comment respectively.
He has 100% right to voice out in his mother's tongue, if you don't get what he's saying, then you rather hit the next button. What has Igbo done to you?, I can see the hate running in your vain , you know what?; Mind your business for you to embrace good health devoid of heart attacks and financial hindrance.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by kaeycea(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2016
Good for innoson brand. Hoping that BBC will be as objective as ever in thier reporting

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by AmuDimpka: 7:17am On Jul 19, 2016
charix:
For the clowns above who think this forum's called 'Igboland' please write out the English translation of your comments. We other Nigerians want to understand since they're the first and second comment respectively.

Human has the ability to speak minimum of 4 langauge and comprehend many
I speak Igbo
Understand Yoruba , French and a but if Spanish with Hausa

You must be Yoruba and you have shown the traits you guys are known when languages are spoken

Insecurity and comokex

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by AmuDimpka: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2016
That's igbo man putting this contraption called Nigeria on a global map

Following the likes of Philip emeagwali the father if internet and Achebe father of African literature

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Adisa89(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Adisa89(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Bgorgeous: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Very good step .even though Nigerian s don't think good of you your cars will go places. I love Naija
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Fedayeen02: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Did i call the Yorubas ?
Go away from here. You are calling out for fight when a truce is existing. You are no diffrent from those bigits or the buhari you are accusing.

Drink a soda to clear your brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by jflexy(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2016
charix:

When d Yorubas use their language, does anyone complain, don't forget that Igbo language is one of three major ethnic groups in Naija. If u don't understand it, copy it and Find the translation in Google. "it takes a clown to know a clown"

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by highwaist: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2016
otukpo:

This is uncalled for. Please stop.
what special about news repoter from bbc.ait is international like them.ait will give innoson good reportage than oyinbo media

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by mezutalia(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Chai, e pain Dem, all these yoloba and awusa peoples self lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :'] grin > embarassed
We the igbo people are very happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by 49cents(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Ipob youths making progress and putting the zoo on the world map.

Meanwhile, my flat head friends in the South West are busy eating Ewedu and Amala, not forgetting about my Good for nothing friends Buhari's brothers blowing themselves up like tomorrow no dey

Nwanne you don't have to insult anyone please!

Can we just drop all these tribal talk? If we don't tribalism will kill our progress.

Are the cars meant for only Igbos? Aren't yorubas and hausas and fulanis not gonna buy?

Please let's stop this

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by highwaist: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Nija too dey over hype oyinbo.I see them like other reporter from nigeria media house.noting special for bbc.nta/ait will even give innoson good reportage and they have largest africa viewer thand bbc

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2016
dajan03:
bad news coming from the east xinx the days of Abraham

No its bad sickness coming from north since the days of adam undecided
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by highwaist: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=49cents post=47683809]

Nwanne you don't have to insult anyone please!

Can we just drop all these tribal talk? If we don't tribalism will kill our progress.

Are the cars meant for only Igbos? Aren't yorubas and hausas and fulanis not gonna buy?

Please let's stop this[/hthe]they are very tribalistic,Dangote is already put nigeria in the world map.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by omenka(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2016
esoorita:

With people like you in the planet earth, humanity has an herculean task of survival. Your are very shallow minded. The discussion is about Innoson and yet the first reaction of your brain is to insult Yorubas and Buhari. Who conceived these imbeciles for heavens sake?
Na so dem no go wan peacefully enjoy any thread except it is turned turned upside-down.

If Aressssa, YorubaNews, et al see this now, I'm too damn sure they'd turn the whole thread into another bloody warzone. grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by biteck(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
DropShot:
The FG must support these local manufacturers, not only by promises and asking citizens to patronize them but by taking the lead in patronizing them massively.

Kisses for you.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by uwajeh(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2016
I wonder whether a Nigerian television station has done an indepth expose' on Innoson Motors. That's how the newspapers waited for The Economist to do a profile of Jobberman before they copied the article.

Nigerian journalism is a bit lame sha.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by gozmok1(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2016
AFONJAS WILL BE LIKE

CARS ASSEMBLED IN NIGERIA

RIDE ON INNOSON NWOKE OMA

I WILL LIKE TO BE LIKE YOU CHIM NYEREM AKA

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by odomanis: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2016
charix:

Don't mind them, my brother. Must they even comment since they don't want to say what everybody can understand ?
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by XFive: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
BBC?!!!! Nwanna obula chais! Obula obere ihe! Owu Innoson ebe ano. E wotago ihem meaniri.
are you from Ghana? You just wrote Volta region language as Igbo

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by 49cents(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=highwaist post=47684020][/quote]

Ok. But that doesn't mean we should be that too!

Should biafra become reality today, "ethnicism' will still emerge!

You will here stuff like Nd'imo, Ndi anambara, onye Wawa rather than merit and collective progress......even Catholicm and Prostestantanism.....

Until we recognise that we all part of one great human family we will not be truly free

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by rhymaholic: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
At least something positive is coming out of Nigeria. Not everytime negative.
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by mamaafrik(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2016
If you like turn it into a yoruba -ibo portrait war,"ori dede yin re baje",wat matterz is dat dis is coming from my Nigeria,the one i strive to rep. Every time and season.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Awaja(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2016
They came to see for them selves and anya ha afugo na oburo obele ife, ife aruga adiro easy.
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Moneytize: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Ipob youths making progress and putting the zoo on the world map.

Meanwhile, my flat head friends in the South West are busy eating Ewedu and Amala, not forgetting about my Good for nothing friends Buhari's brothers blowing themselves up like tomorrow no dey
Igbos have started foaming in the mouth again. Why Don't you just enjoy the news and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by wilcox(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
dajan03:
bad news coming from the east xinx the days of Abraham
Guy,my view remains undisputed and if you are not OK with it then take a ride to middle East.l, because that's where your type belong to.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Unbrandedguy: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Good one there! Mr Innocent.. I wish your fellow wealthy blessed colleagues will take a cue from you and come back home to invest their resources.. All they need is perseverance, with time they will stand tall to like u are doing. May the God of Igboland keep you, protect and preserve your establishements, fight for you, guide and give you wisdom, expand your territories and keep lifting you higher as you put smiles of the faces of your people in the name above every other names, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
People will see you and other investors (chicason, Capital oil, etc) in igboland as an example of success against all odds. And will be convinced and compelled to follow suit. God bless them too. Amen.
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by amtaken(f): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2016
My own blood.

Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driving Tips For First Time Drivers In Lagos / I Need A Good Driving School In Lagos? / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.