Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) (12829 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by electrokcoi(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2016
whom God has bless man can cause

I wish all Igbo's long life and prosperity, na aha Chikwu abiama....... ISE ISE ISEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by electrokcoi(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2016
I know its a bad news to haters......
more prosperities to Igbo's
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by 400billionman: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2016
The making of a geeat man stems from the way he reasons..

Innoson, you are a worthy son of Igbo land..
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:
BBC Correspondence today paid a visit to CEO of Innoson motors.

Above are photos from the visit

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/bbc-correspondence-visits-innoson.html
he single handily build an Empire without government fund or tax free like some sort of richest man in africa did if the same leverage and immunity given to them was extending to 5%
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2016
charix:
For the clowns above who think this forum's called 'Igboland' please write out the English translation of your comments. We other Nigerians want to understand since they're the first and second comment respectively.
Amibo. common face your front.
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:
BBC Correspondence today paid a visit to CEO of Innoson motors.

Above are photos from the visit

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/bbc-correspondence-visits-innoson.html
he single handily build an Empire without government fund or tax free like some sort of richest man in africa did if the same leverage and immunity given to them 95% (North/West) was extending to 5% republic (East)... None of them can see our back in development, wealth and education... Even as that 5% are resourceful than 95%....

Children of hates oya attack me

www.igbo-amaka.com/Obodo-anambra-nwere- weight-na-elu-weight

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Dainfamous: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Phyno voice chineke nna eme go kwa nwa obgbeye ezege

Igbabuta iruogu nwanne beru beru

A kolu gi ife furu nwanne u must kwere(beats
I come from east enter street brother you know (beats
Turn to beast you already know
Ima onye ahu nyere mu ndu nga efe ya efe(chorus)Eze bi yebi
Onye ahu nyeri me ego nga eto ya oh( chorus)Eze bi yebi

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Drsmiles(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Ipob youths making progress and putting the zoo on the world map.

Meanwhile, my flat head friends in the South West are busy eating Ewedu and Amala, not forgetting about my Good for nothing friends Buhari's brothers blowing themselves up like tomorrow no dey

I'm sure the program will be sponsored by GLO
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by Jeholinkz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
All The Best IVM.
Re: Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics) by SaintUlot: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driving Tips For First Time Drivers In Lagos / I Need A Good Driving School In Lagos? / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.