Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos (1177 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Hold Easter Service In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / Shameful Photos Of 9ja Runs Girls Deep In Italian Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by WAECFlyer: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7a2cGy60tvc/V402ccYE5KI/AAAAAAAJ7rA/8d5-faAgAVoKHWapmrZ7b5JbLtrTxcqIgCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Nigerian soldiers are pictured in action fully concealed in camouflage gear…green leaves and foliage in the shapes of trees and small bushes to match the surroundings of the forest. This is in order to move around undetected though they are in plain sight. More photos after the cut…

cc: lalasticlala

[img]http://1.bp..com/-kjl3DDjtoTE/V402dHf-1HI/AAAAAAAJ7rE/Fs0NXuGF890y0WOHSpAUKLZQaz2RzaOjgCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kg2we5itIYk/V402dhJBczI/AAAAAAAJ7rI/6W_KDPAEvPYv1Rx7RGvtLnjBkiM8a4T7ACLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nylDmv-iuQg/V402eLY4bgI/AAAAAAAJ7rM/0iU4TJRd-QU6k4ilE4PSY0TtKGz2fggEwCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/07/18/nigerian-soldiers-conceal-themselves-with-foliage-to-go-undetected-in-the-forest-photos/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by WAECFlyer: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
omo, Boko go hear am!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by cruzita(f): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin

dem dey like forest before come still wear this kind thing

make una try o

the lord na una muscle
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by chiefolododo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
I want to join army and start with just 5stars
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by modestofynest(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why all this grass dress rehearsal, I thought Boko Haram have been technically defeated, what are this for again??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by halfricanadian(f): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy i don tire for nigeria army
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by LordScent(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy i don tire for nigeria army

Soft boo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by halfricanadian(f): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

Soft boo
Sir grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by edbor(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
lethal like the green snake in a green grass
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by psucc(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
No wonder we lost them in droves. A man at the war front could have the guts to put of his sides mode of operations and war strategy on the know of their enemy?

Sorry.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by LordScent(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sir grin grin

Wats happening @ yur side !!!

Uno dey sleep
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by marvelous000: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=13pt]
I've never seen paparazzi-drunk and praise-monger military like nigerian army.

Why divulge your modus operandi to your enemy and expect them not to circumvent your bait/trap. Do they think they're dealing with dummies with no brain.

Pathetic
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by halfricanadian(f): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

Wats happening @ yur side !!!

Uno dey sleep

Slept earlier

Good things happening o
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by fiftynaira(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
This guy marvelous000 has sense.. pls will u dash some?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by LordScent(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Slept earlier

Good things happening o

ok then.... Have fun thru d night.

U still dodged my questn d other day
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by Irishrena1(f): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
This job is risky
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
and romance section z d best place to post dizz?

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by halfricanadian(f): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

ok then.... Have fun thru d night.

U still dodged my questn d other day

Wats d question?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by seunlayi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by deeoh(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
shd this post be in this section
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hide Under Foliage To Go Undetected In Forest -photos by marvelous000: 12:43am On Jul 19, 2016
fiftynaira:
This guy marvelous000 has sense.. pls will u dash some?
[size=13pt]
To have made sense out of what I asserted, means that we're in same faculty of thought.
No need to dash you anything, abi you dun see were fish wey dey inside water dey feel tasty? Lol.

BTW, I can see you're FBI-full blooded igbo, loyal to the movement. greetings, Nwane.

[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) / See What Heavy Make Up Did To This Woman. / Watch As This Man Proposes To His Girl In An Amazing Way (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.